++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-31-2006, 04:40 PM   #16
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Papa Roach Stuff!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Then Chris i have to dissapoint you....this album won't be anything like Infest. Jacoby said once that they will never be what we expect them to be; they will do what they feel at that moment. And ended saying that the rap was over. So i won't be mad at them if there's no rap...this album is gonna be great...believe me

PS. That piece of crap that you mentioned is called Getting away with murder and i liked it. BTw, it was platinum !

I was reffering to the overall tone of the album. Not the rapping. Rap and rock rarely sound good together. I will be happy as long as its different from the last album. I like when bands change thier sound as long as its a step forward. No two albums should sound exactly the same. GAWM was a step back for these guys in my opinion.
Album sales don't make a good album. I bought it and threw it out the car window the next day.

Last edited by metalchris25 : 08-31-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #17
Trimontana
USER INFO »

To listen to their new album officially go here:
http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/cc-...ateway=exiting

Then click any of the songs Hi/Low and a media player will come up. Then you can listen to all the entire songs. This will be up from today till 8th of September. And remember, this is official and legal, agreed by the guys and their record company.

Enjoy y'all! I personally love it.
Gabixxx
Old 09-11-2006, 06:57 PM   #18
GregS
USER INFO »

The new album is amazing. Im loving their new sound.
So far Crash is my favourite.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:34 AM   #19
Trimontana
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GregS) The new album is amazing. Im loving their new sound.
So far Crash is my favourite.
So glad you like it. They sound very 80's but like i said to Jacoby it suits is voice much more(his voice sounds amazin' in this album) . I am very proud of Tobin, he again composed and played all the guitar riffs and music.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:55 AM   #20
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I really like Alive. Crash is one of the better consructed songs I have heard in a while. They sound great. I am getting this album.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:50 AM   #21
Trimontana
USER INFO »

I'm so happy you both like the new album!!!!
"Crash" is gonna be the next single....this song live is amazin'!!!!
You need to see them live...you won't be dissapointed!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 02:31 PM   #22
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I saw them way back before infest came out. They opened up for a local band here. They have a strong stage performance. I'd love to see them again.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #23
Trimontana
USER INFO »

That's right. Even they changed phisically they have the same live energy and passion. You should check if there's any gig close to you and go see them.