++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 03-17-2004, 09:57 AM   #16
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ah ok
Old 03-17-2004, 10:10 AM   #17
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
You're welcome Mullet.

Ok girls, I found this today while poking around to try a find stuff on the web! Try it it's fun.It's the "Which Song by A Perfect Circle do you relate to most??" quiz. The song I'm most like is ~ Thinking of You~

http://quizilla.com/users/Lindzo/quizzes/

There's another one too but that ones the best!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 03-17-2004, 11:06 AM   #18
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO @ his wearing a Brad Wilk shirt...He is such a nut.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:28 PM   #19
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) LMAO @ his wearing a Brad Wilk shirt...He is such a nut.
That's why ya gotta love him!! I'm getting ready to get outta here (work) I need to tell you two girls something, about what I got from e-bay yesterday...It soooo f*ckin' ROCKS!!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 03-22-2004, 02:10 AM   #20
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
AND YOU LEAVE US HANGING????? ...Sooooooo, whadja get?
Old 03-22-2004, 02:40 PM   #21
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) AND YOU LEAVE US HANGING????? ...Sooooooo, whadja get?
OMG!! I forgot that I did this!! Sorry!! Well, I got this really great video of Tool on tour in 1996!! It was freakin' AWESOME!! I thought about you right away!! When we have our little discussions on how Maynard moves, you've just GOT TO SEE THIS!! If you like his movements with APC, Tool is gonna blow you away!!!!!!! God, I love that man!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 03-22-2004, 02:42 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ohhhhhhhh, MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, we'll just have to watch that one together!!! Friggin AWESOME score, luvscott!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 08:43 AM   #23
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Sounds awesome Karen. I'd love to see it. Maynard soo rocks. I love watching that man move and soon I'm gonna get to see it in person. WOOOOHOOOO I can't friggin' wait.

Kiss away night
Old 03-23-2004, 02:34 PM   #24
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) BTW: Karen, did you get the pics I sent?? Hope so!!

NOOOO, I don't think soooo!! I've gotten a couple of e-mails (btw, thanks, it's always GREAT to hear from you!!!) from you, but I don't remember any pics!!

Old 03-23-2004, 02:38 PM   #25
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Maynard soo rocks. I love watching that man move and soon I'm gonna get to see it in person. WOOOOHOOOO I can't friggin' wait.
I can't wait either!!! And believe you me, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I've seen APC, 3 times, and everytime was AWESOME!! Can't wait to add 2 more shows to my list...Also thinking about going to Red Rocks in June to see them...I've heard that Red Rocks in Denver is an AWESOME venue...I've seen pictures and it certainly looks cool!!!

Old 03-23-2004, 04:06 PM   #26
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I can't wait either!!! And believe you me, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I've seen APC, 3 times, and everytime was AWESOME!! Can't wait to add 2 more shows to my list...Also thinking about going to Red Rocks in June to see them...I've heard that Red Rocks in Denver is an AWESOME venue...I've seen pictures and it certainly looks cool!!!
I know my first live APC/ Maynard experince. I won't be in the pit but at least I'm in the front row. As long as I see him moving that will be fine with me.
Good luck on that show in Denver. I hope you get to go. Too much Maynard is never enough , right!!??

As for the e-mail I sent it Friday night , I think! Well,. here is a site full of pics for my fellow MAYNARD FREAKS!!!!!

http://www.aperfectcircle.org/

click on images and you will see MJK's name. They have like 8 pages of pics. Don't drool all over the computer either because you'll short it out. Not too mention all the other great pics they have! Believe me ladies , it's worth checking out!!!

Kiss away night

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 03-23-2004 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:22 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehehe, I have been to that site...Wicked awesome pics!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 11:33 PM   #28
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Yep, I have that site in my favorites too!!! But now, I have yet another love of my life, besides Maynard, Scott, and Sully...It's.........Danny Carey!!! I just got back a little while ago from seeing him with his other band, Pigmy Love Circus....HE IS THE GOD OF THE KIT!!!!!!!! I couldn't take my eyes off of him!!! He is soooo YUMMY!!! I just love those Tool boys!!! Unfortunately, the punk kid in front of me got his drum stick I wanted one sooo bad!!! I was kind of hoping to get to meet him, but of course...NOT!!! I swear, I'm NEVER going to get to meet my idols...guess I'll just have to lust after from afar!! Tonight would have been perfect too, I swear there was only about 50 people at this club...I don't think too many people know about them, but if you're a Tool fan, you maybe should!! Danny's the only reason I went to this show, but I do have to say, they were REALLY GOOD tonight!! Even if the lead singer is scary!! lol....Oh, well, I need to go heal my ears, they are still ringing from the music!! I need Tool!!! To get Maynard and Danny, together, in the same place....PRICELESS!!

Last edited by luvscott4ever : 03-23-2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:35 PM   #29
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
PS: Sorry for the rambling on and on!! I'm still pretty hyped from the show and have Danny on the brain!! Damn, I love that man!!

Old 03-24-2004, 12:36 AM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO, luvscott!!! I can hear your enthusiasm oozing through the keyboard!!! I actually have heard of PLC. They are brought up often on the Jerry Cantrell bb, but I can't say as I have heard their tunes. Are they playing with anyone or just solo? Do they have a web site? The Tool guys DO indeed kick azzzzz. I wish Adam Jones was ripping it up somewhere, too. He is awesome on the geetar!
Major bummer about the drumstick! You'll just have to get Josh's at APC . He's pretty bad-ass on the kit as well .