++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-04-2004, 01:05 PM   #391
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck!!!!

If you're gonna insult someone, use proper English. Geez! It would be "Bush sucks," but he doesn't, so it doesnt matter...
Old 11-04-2004, 09:35 PM   #392
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes he does b/c THE LITHIUMMMMMMMMMMM Sad SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-06-2005, 01:27 PM   #393
creedsister
USER INFO »
Got My Groooooooove On I Love Me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-07-2005, 12:44 PM   #394
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck, Bush suck!!!!
Silly boy! Don't U know that the feed is full of mostly Americans?
U would think that therefore freedom of speech was encouraged, but oh well...

Having said that, I need my freedom of speech exercised:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS FRICKEN THREAD IS STILL GOING MAN!

Here is what is needed:
Please see next post.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-07-2005, 12:51 PM   #395
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
This Thread's Origin

OK, now...this thread has gone on for so long it is definitely forgotten, what the hell it started for!!! Now, here it is:

Tonight

My minds are surroundend
And my memorys are few
That's when I am needing you
Then the price gets taller
And it pass me through
And the views from the yesterday
Can't be turned away
There isn't time for everyone
Some one have to pay
Pay the price of loneliness...
Suffer, pain and failed

But if you could give me just one love, just one life
Just one more night

And tonight is all we got
Tonight, the very last night
Tonight, a second chance
Tonight, I know you're sad and so am I

So let's do a try and feel the love tonight

Need some time with you
Want to say something to you
The only chance to tell you
But how can I explane?
How it has passed me through
Life is a chance
Of everyone...Could it be me?
The door is closed now
Tears stream down my face
I would open it if life gave me more space

But if you could give me just one love, just one life
Just one more night

And tonight is all we got
Tonight, a second chance
Tonight, I know you're sad and so am I

So let's do a try and feel the love tonight

Can you feel the love tonight? Hehe.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #396
creedsister
USER INFO »
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

there ya go :
Old 05-24-2005, 05:38 AM   #397
Jester
Banned
USER INFO »
hey Lith I thought that is was quite good (getting back to the subject at hand)
Old 05-24-2005, 11:31 PM   #398
creedsister
USER INFO »
who said you could post here buddy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUHEHAHA
Old 05-25-2005, 12:06 AM   #399
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Haha! Nobody but 2 or 3 people have posted here in a fricken year hahahah!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 05-25-2005, 03:33 PM   #400
Jester
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) who said you could post here buddy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUHEHAHA

well last time I checked Creedsister you rank was "Brother of Mine" and not "Board Police"
Old 05-26-2005, 12:01 AM   #401
creedsister
USER INFO »
your right im the smart interesting one
Old 06-17-2005, 04:25 PM   #402
creedsister
USER INFO »
it did,nt work or else im not doing right da donna
Old 06-18-2005, 04:00 AM   #403
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) it did,nt work or else im not doing right da donna
U hit reply with quote
scroll down under the typing window part

U will seeAdditional options
U will see a section: miscellaneous options
its the section under that: Attach Files

Click on manage attachments
A little window comes up
click on browse
click till you find the file, say its in my documents, open that and then click on the name of the picture\
Click on Open

Now U will see something written in the little file to upload window
now click on the Upload button

It will now read something like uploading files blah blah. when it is uploaded u will see a little bit that says Current Attachmentsu should see the name of your picture there.

then click on close this window at the bottom there

yer done! and theres a lovely pic of tremonti for u to see hehehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tremo.jpg (24.6 KB, 336 views)

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-18-2005, 03:50 PM   #404
creedsister
USER INFO »
oh dear let me take my time , i will have to study ...but my donna gave da easy instruction ... i will figure it out
Old 06-18-2005, 11:03 PM   #405
creedsister
USER INFO »
im working on it i got stuck on the browser and the file or something
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Pic.jpg (8.8 KB, 326 views)