++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-14-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Can you believe?

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. "
Mark 9:23

When we need a knife, we NEED to walk and grab it where it is.
Why can't we make the knife come to us, where we are, instead?
Why can't we fly like Neo?

These seems to be ridiculous questions to those who believe only in what's possible according to what they have set in their minds that's possible. But those who believe in God know that all things are possible to God. But even those who know the power of God may laugh at such questions...

So, we believe that all things are possible to God, but something is wrong with us because many things are still impossible and don't work. If we try, we fail like Neo failed to jump the buildings.

I have been thinking... Is there something wrong with me or my mind? And I believe that the answer is both, there's something wrong with my mind and my mind makes me wrong.

Jesus said "all things are possible to him that believeth", and that means: if I believe, all things are possible to me; if all things are possible to me, I believe. Then I've just found out that according to Jesus, no one truly believes.

According to what Jesus had set in his mind, ridiculous is someone that can't make a knife come to him. Are we truly gods? Or are we average men, saying to ourselves that we believe while we don't. Well, we don't have to say, we have to believe. And then the facts will naturally testify that we believe.

I've noticed that the protestant religion calls itself the way to spiritual freedom, but tell me why there are so many there saying "Lord, Lord" and no one saying "Father, Father". When someone calls God as "Father" it seems that such person is using some kind of parable... It seems that no one truly believes that's son of God, but only servant... It seems that the Church is not the family of God, but some kind of Israel that believes in Jesus...

There are many, many things wrong in this strange world.

Can you believe?
Old 10-14-2004, 01:41 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: There are many, many things wrong in this strange world.

Can you believe?

Yet for all that one perceives to be "wrong"...are there not just as many things one could perceive to be "right"?

as i see it, one must have faith to believe...and believe in faith to show the way...could that possibly be what Jesus was teaching when He said:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. "
Mark 9:23

something else...when one gets lost in the concern over what is right or wrong...they confuse themselves with just what they should believe...

let your heart speak to you...God has given us all His message...we know it instinctively...if we would just filter out the "chatter" of this world...more would hear what our Creator has been saying all along...

~peace
Old 10-14-2004, 09:52 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
what ever we ask in jesus name, ye shall Receive the name that above all other names And Him ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to him that THAT BELIEVETH IN JESUS It all depends on wait you asked The Lord Will NOT HEAR the prayers of the foolish he knows of that which is needed before we ask and i also have came to learn he knows what we need before we do sometimes thats not our way but his WE OUR NOT IN CONTROL he his at all times he is the way the truth and the light He hears the prayers of the broken hearted And helps those which have no help Making all things possible Each And Everyday what the in possible would be unto others is Diffrent For those Who Walk By The Unseen Which Is Faith....And The Lord Thy God SAID HE WOULD GIVE US OUR NEEDS Not Our Wants For Those Who Strife And Taste his POWER Must Know We Crawl Before We Walk We Stumble As We Walk As We Walk With Him We Fall We Get Up We Fall We Get Up And Sometimes impossble would be just one drink of cold water, JESUS WAYS And The Kingdom Of God IS NOT OF THIS WORLD...Thats Why Light Of Life He Used The Parables So Thats All The Were My Friend He Left it Up To Get What You Wanted Out Of It As The World Does Anyway Your Heart Will Lead You and it can also condem you as well sometimes when we feel convicted of not doing whats right thing Good chance You Are Only The Self Righetious And The Hard Hearted Worrys Not Of Such Things If Your Mind And Heart Is Weary Your Promised Rest And If Your Facing The Impossible YOU WILL OVERCOME IT We Dont Wanna Be Overcomers sometimes We Like To Seat And Worry About It All....But Some Times We Our Just Made Overcomers By His Blood if it dwells in you WE All Can Fly...Because My Jesus Never Had Wings To Fly,,,,But He Got The Heck Of By The Unseen We Know He Is With Us Always Even To The End Of The World
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-15-2004, 11:52 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: He hears the prayers of the broken hearted And helps those which have no help... Making all things possible Each And Everyday...what the in possible would be unto others is Diffrent For those Who Walk By The Unseen Which Is Faith....And The Lord Thy God SAID HE WOULD GIVE US OUR NEEDS Not Our Wants...For Those Who Strife And Taste his POWER Must Know We Crawl Before We Walk... We Stumble As We Walk As We Walk With Him... We Fall... We Get Up...We Fall We Get Up... And Sometimes impossble would be just one drink of cold water, JESUS WAYS And The Kingdom Of God IS NOT OF THIS WORLD...

this stuck out for me...
Old 10-15-2004, 11:58 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything