++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-19-2003, 02:29 PM   #46
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow Blondie,

I thought it must be you, in fact I saw your name on here awhile back and said...no,,,that can't be.

I gather that when the incident happened with the Cubs when they lost game 6, someone , maybe Rose it sounds like, said something and suddenly there was MB.

Actually...Rose...where are you>

I'm just staying away from it although I broke my promise to myself and responded to scratch before.

Anyway, Creed is obviously taking a very long break. I don't know why they are not coming out with a DVD which would make their fans very happy and which they could still do out of the limelight. Seems hard to believe we won't get anything for a year, does't it. IMO, they have some real problems with their management, other bands just seem to have it all together so much better than Creed.

Do you have many of the the unreleased stuff. I just have a few things and would love to get more but don't have the time (or the knowhow to download it all)

Anyway, great to see you.
Mary Anne
Old 10-19-2003, 05:08 PM   #47
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
I'm here mamm, Hello.

I didn't want to bring the vh1 stuff up here because this is a friendlier board, but I replied to one of MB's posts on the baseball thread and he apparently didn't like what I had to say and all hell broke out. IMO, he over-reacted and the others got involved and it turned into one big mess. Hopefully it will all blow over but I did email VH1 on scratch, that guy has to be stopped from what he is doing. It's not fair to the rest of the board.

Anyway, have a nice day. This place is much better isn't it?

Rose