++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 11:52 AM   #46
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Agent D+12-04-2003 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent D @ 12-04-2003 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The only thing this guy (whose name just pisses me off. "Reliable Sources"? Yea, hello) has said that is true is the thing about Wind Up's sites. Creed's and Evanescence's sites are never adequately updated. But of course, that doesn't validate the rest of this guy's post. [/b][/quote]
yea i was laughing my head off when,,i seen this guys Username,,RELIABLE SOURCE,,,just consedring all the rumors,,in stuff i got a kick out of this dudes name,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-05-2003, 02:03 PM   #47
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-reliable_sources+12-04-2003 11:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reliable_sources @ 12-04-2003 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I heard this from sources close to the band and their management... Scott Stapp has fallen off the deep end. Apparently, he has moved to Hawaii and hasn't been in contact with Tremonti & Phillips in quite some time.
He has also reportedly had several arguments with management over the band's management contract, stating that he feels that "...since the band isn't doing anything at the moment, our manager's cut of our proceeds should be lowered."

Apparently, this pissed off Tremonti who threatened to leave the band if Stapp went throught with his plan. Afterall, it was Jeff Hanson himself who forked over the money and took the biggest risk of his life to get Creed to where they are today.

Finally, as we all know, MTV.COM reported that Tremonti and Phillips are looking for a lead singer for a new side project. Isn't it ironic that Stapp is "putting out a solo album in 2004"? I know Tremonti is as well but something seems wrong here...

They have no touring plans... to remind fans that they are a band, they are releasing a "Greatest Hits" album.... something is wrong here and it seems like Stapp might be the problem.

The reason their web site is never updated is because nobody, whether it be management or the record label wants to deliver bad news. They will only post the stuff you WANT TO HEAR. Hell.. look at Evanesence as a prime example... the two bands share the same record label.... if you go to their web site (www.evanescence.com), it still doesn't mention that their lead guitarist, Ben Moody left the band. On all accounts, the web site looks as if he is still a member of the band.

You can tak all this for what its worth. My sources are real. They have confirmed that Stapp definitely lost it.... he hasn't been in touch with many close to him as of late.[/b][/quote]
OMG......these just keep getting more and more bizzare...I guess if you keep in mind they are total B.S. you could get some entertainment value out of them. Reliable source.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:24 PM   #48
reliable_sources
USER INFO »
Let me clarify a few things since some people are already jumping on my back.

1.) It is very possible that Stapp HAS moved to Hawaii. Have you ever heard of airplanes? How about Tara Reid. All she does is party. He can easily get his ass on a plane and fly whereever the hell he wants FROM HAWAII. Afterall, when you are personally worth WELL over $20 million (Check Forbes.com for the lowdown on how much Creed is worth), I think you can afford to fly to that party in Miami.

2.) As far as my sources, I have worked with many bands that have either toured or worked with Creed and their management. These sources talk to Tremonti and Phillips often but have not heard from Stapp in a LONG time.

3.) I don't mind Creed's music at all. The only time I met one of their members was when I was working with a band in the recording studio. While I can't tell you the name of the band, I can tell you that both Scott Phillips and his wife were hanging with this band and I met him.... that's why my sources are reliable.

4.) Take it or leave it. I could care less if you believe me or not. I trust my sources well enough to print it on this BBS. If you don't believe me, it's OK. I am positive that there are many fans on this board that are just like those on the Evanesence boards in the respect that they REFUSE to admit something is wrong.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!! Sure... Creed needed a break because they were tired but this is getting rediculous. They were on top of the world and now they aren't doing shit.

The only band that has pulled this off is Metallica. They took at least 3 years off after the "Black" album tour BUT that was only because they toured for 3 straight years around the world. Creed NEVER toured like that and I dare anyone to compare the two.

Something is worng. You either accept it or you don't. The choice is yours.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:56 PM   #49
RMadd
USER INFO »
This all seems quite possible to me, particularly the point regarding Evanescence and Wind-Up's uninformative attitude. While I understand they may be trying to uphold the members of both bands' integrity by not officially releasing the full stories, it also seems that there is, in fact, some face to be lost, otherwise I would the label would be more forthcoming with information.

Old 12-05-2003, 04:20 PM   #50
Jez
USER INFO »
Quote: 3.) I don't mind Creed's music at all. The only time I met one of their members was when I was working with a band in the recording studio. While I can't tell you the name of the band, I can tell you that both Scott Phillips and his wife were hanging with this band and I met him.... that's why my sources are reliable.

What exactly are you trying to say here? I have met ALL of the members of the band. Does that make my sources more reliable then yours because you have only met one?

What does Tara Reid have to do with whether Stapp can fly from Hawaii to Miami or not? I'm sure we are well aware that he can fly wherever he want's to whenever he wants to, But really...you think that he would fly what, 4,000+ miles just for a party? I could see if he was receiving some kind of award that he might do that...but even that is unlikely.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 12-05-2003, 04:29 PM   #51
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Yeah, but I read somewhere Stapp was living in a car!

hehe! oops! that's when he ran away from home...
Old 12-05-2003, 04:49 PM   #52
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
1.) It is very possible that Stapp HAS moved to Hawaii. Have you ever heard of airplanes? How about Tara Reid. All she does is party. He can easily get his ass on a plane and fly whereever the hell he wants FROM HAWAII. Afterall, when you are personally worth WELL over $20 million (Check Forbes.com for the lowdown on how much Creed is worth), I think you can afford to fly to that party in Miami.

It's also very possible that Stapp has moved to Mars, since he's worth WELL over 20 million dollars he probably has the space shuttle at his beck and call. Also, who gives a rats ass if all Tara Reid does is party? What the hell does that have to do with the price of eggs in Indiana? Before you start making statements, get your facts straight. Unless you have a proof of address for Stapp's new home in Hawaii, shut up. Post proof or retract as my dear friend Jango used to say.

2.) As far as my sources, I have worked with many bands that have either toured or worked with Creed and their management. These sources talk to Tremonti and Phillips often but have not heard from Stapp in a LONG time.

This does not address your statement about Stapp saying management's cut should be reduced. And just because those sources haven't heard from Stapp, does that mean he's 'gone off the deep end'? Again, back up your statements with some fact before you shoot your mouth off. You'll have a lot more credibility that way.

3.) I don't mind Creed's music at all. The only time I met one of their members was when I was working with a band in the recording studio. While I can't tell you the name of the band, I can tell you that both Scott Phillips and his wife were hanging with this band and I met him.... that's why my sources are reliable.

Your musical taste doesn't matter to any of us, and who you have or have not met does not make you credible. Just because, supposedly, Flip and his wife hang with that band, it doesn't mean they are telling said band everything about Creed's personal business.

4.) Take it or leave it. I could care less if you believe me or not. I trust my sources well enough to print it on this BBS. If you don't believe me, it's OK. I am positive that there are many fans on this board that are just like those on the Evanesence boards in the respect that they REFUSE to admit something is wrong.

If you trust your sources that well, reveal them so that we can believe your credibility. No one is saying nothing is wrong, but we'd rather wait and hear something from a real reliable source, not someone who uses reliable source as their screen name. I could say my name was Mrs. Tom Hanks and tell you I sleep with him every night, but unless I prove it, my word, like yours here, means jack shit.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-05-2003, 04:52 PM   #53
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: I am positive that there are many fans on this board that are just like those on the Evanesence boards in the respect that they REFUSE to admit something is wrong.

Oh, please, you have not been here long enough to make that judgment. No one denies that something is up. It's this constant speculation about the so-called mental state of Scott Stapp and who is to blame for everything that ticks me off. WE DON'T KNOW, and only those involved really know what the deal is. I'm not naive enough to expect to hear anything about that from the band officially, but I'm sure as heck not going to put much stock in someone who, out of the blue, comes to post here with his or her supposed sources (after all this stuff has started) and who isn't really a fan.
And if you don't care if anyone believes you, what is the point of posting this crap?
Old 12-05-2003, 05:13 PM   #54
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Nothing's wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 12-05-2003, 05:31 PM   #55
Riffmeister
USER INFO »
Honestly....Deep down inside i feel that the band is going through changes and that they are gonna stay together and not even go solo! They started together and they will end together!
Old 12-05-2003, 06:49 PM   #56
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
: That's all I'm gonna say!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-05-2003, 06:53 PM   #57
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-05-2003 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-05-2003 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

It's also very possible that Stapp has moved to Mars, since he's worth WELL over 20 million dollars he probably has the space shuttle at his beck and call. [/b][/quote]
haha good one :lol:
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-05-2003, 06:54 PM   #58
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+12-05-2003 06:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 12-05-2003 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> : That's all I'm gonna say! [/b][/quote]
eat dead horse?
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-05-2003, 06:56 PM   #59
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
beating a deadhorse silly!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-05-2003, 06:57 PM   #60
Dogstar