++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #2671
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Changes

PRAISE JESUS, Good Old Changes Great Song Great Artist Some One Caught Us And Told Us To Look Out For Those Changes They Come Rather We Our Ready Or Not But What Do We Do With so Much EXTEPENCE Could Be Your Overall Rope AND FULL DEPEND 100 percent On The GOD Who Has Saved Us One Day At A Time SWEET, JESUS Love What We Hold On To PRAISE JESUS I Wanna Do More Praise Jesus I,ve Had A Change Of Mind Of Where Im At Today Time For A Change PRAISE JESUS Everybody I know Wants This Or Complicating With Their Struggles As Well As Their Desires , PRAISE JESUS We Must Welcome Change And Glory To God Not Panic At The Sight Of It Because Its Revoulotion And We are its partakers We See Changes In Our Home Church GLORY TO GOD Dont Panic Our Lifes Outside Of It PRAISE JESUS Everybody Is Dealing Together Upon Rock Which Is Jesus But All Having Seprate Issuies Our Trials Outside Is What Make Us Stronger Hold On Today GLORY TO GOD These Times Have Come Upon Us All LIKE A Thief In The Night PRAISE JESUS Just Like Our Saviour Said It Would Be AND He Will Give Us STRENETH In These Perculiar Bad Times With Good Thoughts And Give Us What We Need IF We Trust Him And Let Not Our Zeal Consume Us But Rather He That Is Above It Consoume Us GLORY TO GOD For Our Bright Ideas Do PRAISE JESUS ever Notice How They Always Go Wrong GLORY TO GOD, PSALM 12>6>8 The Words Of The Lord Are Pure Words As Silver Ya,alls Tried In A Furnace Of Earth My Friends Thats A Big Furnace Ya,alls And Purified Seven Times Thou Shalt Keep Theme O Lord Thou Shalt Preserve Theme From This Genaration For Ever The Wicked WalkOn Every Side PRAISE JESUS When The Vilest Men Are Excalted BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN
Old 09-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #2672
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Our Joy And Refuge

Come Morning PRAISE JESUS Is Still Going Belong To JESUS Our Terror May Come In The Night PRAISE JESUS If Thy Rod And Staff Are With Me As Death Compasses About THE MORNING Is With Me PRAISE JESUS For The Word Of God Is A Flood Unto The Wicked And Whashes Away Ya,alls The Days Of The Waxed And The Cold And The Graves Of Dead Bones PRAISE YA JESUS, GLORY TO GOD Therefore ya,alls my heart is glad and my glory rejoice rest in the hope Of His Majesty For We Have A Entered In To That Rest, For Thou Wilt Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Wilt Thou Suffer Thine Holy One To See Corruption GLORY TO GOD The Destroyer PRAISE JESUS Thought He Good Do That To JESUS And Unto His People Since Day One THOU Wilt Show Me The Path Of Life In Thy Presence Is Fulness Of JOY At Thy Right Hand And There Be Pleasures For Evermore GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,lls AND PEACE Oh GLORY We A Fighting PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 09-30-2009, 08:32 AM   #2673
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~~PRAISE JESUS

Having A wonderfull week so far ya,alls Just woke up and had a brand new out look in all things everything and all MY LIFE Is Now Making Perfect Sense GLORY TO GOD Now I know Without A doubt Ya,alls Others Would Fall For That Speach And Slander But Not Here Ya,alls Not Here PRAISE JESUS There Is A Place Ya,alls Simple As The River Jordan WHERE HE CALLED US whashed us and promised us there would be nothing that he could not take care of When These Times Would Hit GLORY TO GOD Even When His Back Was To The Wall , PRAISE JESUS We Feel Like That But HE WAS MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN For Us These Days And These Hours Ya,alls, Matt>5>17>20>Think Not I,am Come To Destroy The Law Or The Prophets I,am Not Come To Destroy But To Fufil, For Verliy I say Unto You Till Heaven And Earth Pass One Jot Or One Tittle Shall In No Wise Pass From The Law Till All Be Fulfilled The Word Tells Us WE Have A Job And That To Love One Another As Things Pass In Our Lifes Trials Changes And So Forth If We Be Part Of The Suffermeants We Are Part Of The Consolation And To Comfort Those Wearing The Shoes May Have Wore 2 weeks ago Or 8 years ago It Really Dont Matter In Gods Eyes PSALM 119>129>Thy Testimonies Are Wonderful Therfore Doth My Soul Keep Theme, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls And PEACE BE With Us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Amen AND AMEN
Old 10-02-2009, 08:28 AM   #2674
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~The Midnight Cry

GLORY Michale ya,alls May Be Confused These Days GLORY TO GOD Blow That Trumphet NOW No No Wait A Minute False Alarm The Wind Surley Dont Know Which Way It Cometh Nor It Bloweth And JESUS Said No One Knows That Day And Hour That The Son Of Man Cometh Nor His Angels We Follow His Truth And Spirt We Walk In The Kingdom Of God Which Here On Earth Is Called The Almighty Raputure We Be Awake In His Majesty Daily GLORY TO GOD We Walk That Way PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD Confused Forgotten Stumbling Estranged From Others At One Times Were Friends Dreams Visons Somedays Ya Just Dont Wanna Get Out Of Bed Somedays Revelations Come Unto Us Under The Shadows Of His Mighty Wings May Take You Back And Remembear That One Day You Knew For A Fact He Was Your God And You Were His Child But what happens after so much victory And still So Much Warfare JESUS JESUS PRAISE JESUS THE CORNER STONE OF OUR VICTORY AND OUR ENDLESS REFUGE And Given Us The keys To Our Lifes THAT THE DESTROYER Is Waitng For Daily To Rob Still To Destroy He Gave Us Comfort And The Great Comforter For Us To Know THE ULTIMATE SACRAFICE Of Laying Down His Life In Life And In Death And Become Poor SO We Could Be Rich In These Days To Overcome This WAR That The Elect Is Fighting PRAISE JESUS Of The Ultimate Sacrafice Which Was Death To Bring Us Life And To Love And To Cling To Those Precepts OF THE WORD OF GOD, HE, SHALL Psalm 61>7 ABIDE BEFORE GOD Forever WE Leave Him When Gets Rough Because In Ourselves We Cant Abide Sometimes BUT THROUGH HIM WE CANT ABIDE AND WITHSTAND OUR TRIALS And The Changes Of Our Statues By His Stipes We Were All Healed Of Our Struggles O PREPARE MERCY AND TRUTH Which May Preserve Him There Is A Buffet Daily Before Us Ya,alls Before The Wicked Buffet GLORY TO GOD Another Is Also Prepared Mercy And Truth OF JESUS In Our Lifes And Why BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #2675
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Purtiy

PRAISE JESUS The Word Of God Was Taught By Sorrow And Afflctions For All Our Needs GLORY TO GOD we Just Cant Fix Today PRAISE JESUS So The WORD CAME Whashed Us Clean And Turned Our Despairs In To Joy THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS 1 CHR>4>7>10 AND The Sons Of Helah Were Zereth And Jezoar And Ethnan. Zobebah And The Families Of Aharhel The Son Of Harum And Jabez Was More Honourable Than His Brother And His Mother Called Him Jabez Saying Because I Bare Him With Sorrow GLORY TO GOD And Jabez Called On God OF Israel Saying SHELTER ME Oh That Thou Would Bless Me Indeed And Enlarge My Coast PRAISE JESUS And That Thine Hand Might Be With Me And That Thou Wouldest Keep Me From Evil That It May NOT Grieve Me AND GOD Granted Him That Which He Requested Through Our Lifes We Daily Face The Evil Thats Out To Destroy Us And Even Though Some Of Us Have Had Endless Conflicts And Tired From Its Twisted Ways That Leads Us All To A Better Hope IN JESUS CHRIST As Many As Turned Away From Hope Because Of Falsehood Today JESUS SAID He Is There And By No Means Ending His TRUTH GLORY TO GOD Matt>9>11>13 AND WHEN THE Pharisees Saw It They Said Unto His Disciples Why Eateth Your Masters With Publicans And Sinners BUT When JESUS Heared That He Sais Unto Theme THEY That Be Whole Need Not A Physician But They That Are Sick But Go Ye And Learn What That Means I Will Have Mercy And Not Sacrafice For I,am Not Come To call The Righteous but Sinners To Repentance GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS And Peace Be With Us All IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #2676
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Stand Fast

Its Daily We Have A Fight For many our called but the chosen be few even though some of us has not awaken to a fact that TODAY our calling is to fight PRAISE JESUS and those who presue the madness im proud of ya,s PRAISE JESUS We Fight For The Liberty Of Truth OF JESUS CHRIST Those Ever Changing Skys That The Pharisees Could In No Wise Tell PRAISE JESUS Some Days I Just Wanna Grab Everything That I Love And Those Skys Remind The Love All That Be With Me And Those That Are Not With Me GLORY TO GOD Like A Wonderfull Life So Help Me Lord BUT There Is Also A Greater Awaking And Thats Freedom Of Harder Praise And The Last Standing And The Hope PRAISE JESUS That Has Drawed Us Nigh By War Trials Love Friendship PRAISE JESUS Luke 4>25 And He Told Theme Verliy I Say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted In His Own Country Glory To God And Told Us Of A Greater Truth Many Widows Were In Israel In The Days Of Elias When The Heaven Was Shut Up 3 Years And 6 Months When A Great Famine Was Throughout All The Land Death Seems To Makes It Stand With Us So Hard These Days We Feel Forsaken By Life And Feel Like Those Widows Of Israel JESUS Spoke Of In A Parables GAL>4>1>5 THEREFORE In The Liberty Wherewith Christ Ya,alls HATH MADE US FREE And Be Not Entangled Again With The Yoke Of Bondage Behold Paul Said That If Ye Be Circumcised Christ Shall Profit Ye Nothing For Paul Testified To Every Man That HE Is A debtor To Do The Whole Law Christ Is Become Of No Effect Unto Those Justified By The Law Ye Are Fallen From Grace FOR THROUGH THE SPIRT WAIT FOR THE HOPE Of The Righteousness By Faith THAT We Have In JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lords Of Lords We Stand Fast In The Will Of God We Stand Fast In JESUS Hope For Us Only He Can Get Us Through All Things that is with us these days BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE SWEET NAME OF DIVINTY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 10-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #2677
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Vantiy

GLORY TO GOD We All Have It Daily With Us Not Stepping On Nobodys Toes !!! But Regardless PRAISE JESUS Of Our Issuies GOD Is More Than Willing To Work With Us In All Our Boundries And Human Natures He Loves Us That Much Ya,alls That Much GLORY TO GOD He Became Poor So We Could Be Rich His Spirt A Little Lower Than The Angels GLORY TO GOD Never Walked Around In Huffy State Of Mind With His Head Held High BUT SHOWED US To Always Be A Sacrafice To The Will Of The Father Or Walked Around Or Taught His Friends IM GOING DIE FOR THE WORLD And It Owes Me And Mine BIG TIME GLORY TO GOD But Through Staying In The Constant Will Of God EVEN TILL DEATH If It Be Thy Will My Father Let This Cup Pass From Me And Desired The Fathers Will More Than His Desires To Overcome For Us All ISA>10>13>17 Who Hath directed the spirt of the Lord Or Being His Consellor hath taught him With Whom Took He Counsel And Who Instructed Him In Path Of Judgment And Taught Him Knowlege And Showed Him The Way Of Understanding PRAISE JESUS Behold The Nations Are As A Drop Of Bucket And Are As Counted As The Small Dust Of The Balance Behold he taketh up the ises a Very Little Thing And Lebanon Is Not Sufficient to burn nor the beasts therof Suficient For A Burnt Offering All Nations Before Him Are As Nothing And They Are Counted To Him Less Than Nothing And Vantiy So We Makes Me REJOICE Is THE LIVING GOD Who In No Way FALLSH Short Of Giving His People A Understanding That Nobody Else Could Still Do Except JESUS CHRIST BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #2678
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~his hand in mine

Psalm 119>81>88 The Law PRAISE JESUS Another Word Could Be For Rapture PRAISE JESUS Means When We Are Ya,alls Taken Some Place And Cast To And Frow Through Spirtual Growth And Revalations Cometh And Do And Some Comet To Past And Others Not Yet Completed GLORY TO GOD It Is By No Means A Bowl Of Cherries Or Bed Of Roses But Within Those Boundries We Cant Foget Whos Hand Whos Walked With Us MY SOUL Fanits For Thy Salvation But I Hope In The Word Mine Eyes Fail For Thy Word Saying When Will Thou Comfort Me PRAISE JESUS For I,am Become Like A Bottle Of Smoke Yet Do I Not Foget Thy Statues PRAISE JESUS sometimes Ya,alls Its Best We Forget Ours AND Remembear His GLORY KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS The Proud Have Digged Pits For Me Yet We For Get Not PRAISE JESUS Who Has The Keys To Both Heaven And Hell PRAISE JESUS These Which Still in This Centruy Are Not Still After The LAW All Thy Words And Teachings Are FAITHFULL They Had Almost Consumed Me Upon On Earth But I Forsook Thy Precepts QUICKEN ME AFTER Thy Love And Kindness So I Shall I Keep The Testimony Of Thy Mouth ECC>12>8>13 Vantiy Of Vanties Saith The Preacher All Is Vantiy GLORY TO GOD And Moreever B/c The Preacher Was Wise He Still Taught Knowlege Yea Gave Good Heed And Sought And Set In Order Many Proverbs GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said THERE WILL COME A Time I Will Speak No Longer In A Proverb To His People PRAISE JESUS And The Preacher Sought Out To Find The Words Of Truth PRAISE JESUS The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By The Masters Of Assemblies Which Are Giving From One Shephered And The Word Says There Is NO END Much Study Is A Weariness Of The Flesh AND IF I Do Become Weary I WANNA BE WITH MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD FOR STRENETH WILL COMETH Praise Jesus Verse 13 Tells Us Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter FOR God Shall Bring Wory Into Judgemeant With Everything Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES Today Whatever Thy Statues Glory To Let JUST Know THE MASTERS PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN Have A Blessed Week End Ya,alls
Old 10-14-2009, 08:40 AM   #2679
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Forsaken

In The Most Darkest Hours Of Confusion When All That You Were Raised To BELIEVE In An Instant That Was Once As Bright As The Sun Becomes As Dark As Night IS WHEN YOU FEEL Why Sorrow Pain Despair A Place THAT ONLY ONE SAVIOUR OVERCAME For What We Our Fighting Today The Word Tells Us PRAISE JESUS THE LAMB OF GOD SHALL COMETH AND MAKE THE NIGHT DAY Some Of Us Just Cant Wait GLORY TO GOD For All That To Make To Since But What We Await Is The Lamb And The Almighty Sacrafice That Brought The WORD To His People As We Await There Is Abyss That Gets Confusion None Other Than The Liar And The Life Taker PRAISE JESUS Who Would Love To Crush The Anointed OF GOD Our We Any Better I Really Think Not Than He That Lived And Died In Those Darkest Hours CRYING FATHER Why ? Has Thou Forsaken Me Our Plights Ya,alls Are Really No Match FOR HE That Took Keys To Both Heaven And Hell PRAISE JESUS And What We Our In Need Of Today Will Surley Come The Word Of God Says Ya,alls GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING And I Shall Live BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #2680
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~The Final Judge

PRAISE JESUS Be With Us Today In Our Conflicts GLORY TO GOD Our Spirtual And Awakens And Hard Times GLORY That At Times Can Be Overwhelming And Confusing GLORY TO GOD And That Cold Black Pit slowly Starts To Emerge To Suffercate AND TAKE Our Breather That BY THE WORD OF GOD Was Given Us To Freely Our Struggles Today Is The Masters And The Battle Belongs Unto HIM For Many Shall Say Have We Not Cast Demons Out In Your Name GLORY TO GOD, MATT 11>12>13 AND FROM THE DAYS OF JOHN THE BABTIST Untill Now THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN Suffers Violence The Same As We Do In Our Life And Struggles And Jobs And More So For Those Who Have Suffering Minstry GLORY TO GOD And Many As The Word Tell Us Take It By Force For All The Prophets And The Law Prophesied Untill John MATT>12>26>28 And If Satan Cast Out Satan PRAISE JESUS He Is Divided Against Himself Ya,alls HOW SHALL THEN HIS KINGDOM Stand And If I Beelzbub Cast Out Devils By Whom Do Your Children Cast Theme Out Therfore They shall Be Your Judges Whoooooooooooooo THE FINAL JUDGE BUT IF I CAST OUT DEVILS BY THE SPIRT OF GOD Then The Kingdom Of God Is Come Un To You IF YA Just Take The Time To Whisper My Time JESUS In Our Darkest Hours HE Is More Than Able Today To Pick Us Back Up Mabey Not Ya,alls To Where We Wanna Be Still BUT Where We Need To Be GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #2681
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Third Day

HE AROSE PRAISE JESUS And With Us Strong Today in a world that knows us not GLORY TO GOD that certian power that is with us to give love to all as we try HAS HARD As It May Be The Lord Will Give Us Strengeth In Our Seasons When We Need It The Most We Forgive Theme For They Know What We They do in our conflicts The Weapon Of War The Word Of God Some Calls It BUT THROUGH HIM In Our Due Seasons WE Have Peace Where There Is No Peace PRAISE JESUS For We Fight Not With Weapons Of This World BUT Spitrual Weapons And The Entire Armour Of God Is Our Refuge, LAM>2 >19 Oh That Entire Armour thank ya jesus I called For My Lovers They Deceived Me My Priests And Mine Elders gave up the ghost in the city while they sought meat to relive their souls Surley We,ve All Been THERE Where Is Thy Help In All Those Boundries GLORY TO GOD Surley The Sweet Rose Of Sharon OLD Oh GLORY Did PREAVAIL For Us DAN>2>21 Dainel Gives Thanks To God And He Changes The Times The Seasons And Removes Kings And sets Theme Up GLORY TO GOD He Gives Wisdom To The Wise And Knowlege To Theme That Know Understanding And The Greater Understander The Understanding IS JESUS GLORY TO GOD Through Him We Have Grace And Wisdom To Let Us Reach That Great Understanding And Wisdom GLORY And Surley We Will End Up With Him GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #2682
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Standing Up

FOR THE PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY GOD Of The Storm Ya,alls In Time It Pays PRAISE JESUS When WE HAVE NONE OTHER BUT HE GLORY TO GOD WHEN MOSES CONFRONTED THE RED SEA NON WAS WITH HIM Many Followed In Doubt ONLY HIS GOD WAS WITH HIM When Doubt Poured In Like A Flood And GLORY PREVAILED When 4 Young Men Whos Names I Still Cant Write Noir Pronunce CONFRONTED A FIERY FURNACE AGAIN NONE THEME EXCEPT GOD When David Confronted A Giant GLORY TO GOD None Was With Him PRAISE JESUS We Sometimes Hit Thouse Boundries GLORY TO GOD EPH>4>24>29 PRAISE JESUS And That Ye Put On The New Man Which After God Is Created PRAISE JESUS In Righteouness And True Holiness Wherfore Putting Away Lying Speake Every Man Truth His Neibhbour For We Are Members Of One Another Be ye Angry And Sin Not Let Not The Sun go Down On Wrath PRAISE JESUS Neither Give Place To The Destroyer GLORY TO GOD Let Him That Stole STEAL NO More But Rather Let Him Labour Working With His Hands PRAISE JESUS The Things Which Is Good That He May Have To Give TO HIM THAT NEEDETH PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY BE With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Old 10-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #2683
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~O, Death Where Is Thy Power

PRAISE JESUS The Overcomer Of All Wars HE KNEW Ya,alls The Time Would Come All Of Us That We Would Need That Almighty SWORD Which Is The Word Of God THATS NEVER CEASING But Fighting All Our Battles With Out Cease A Story I read Some here CANT RECALL Its The Truth I Promise Not Making It Up To Sound Good GLORY A Young BOY Had Been Demonic Over Taken By Un Unseen Force And The Parents Were Not Belivers Of The Spirtual Worlds But Both Athesist AND Finally After 2 Priests Had Stayed With The Boy Cant Recall How Many Days In Nights It Was GLORY TO GOD Anyway Ya,alls To GET THE POINT They Asked The Boy !!! A Serious Of Questions Like What Did You Feel What Did You REMEMBEAR And This Story Hit Me Strong GLORY TO GOD The Boy Told Theme OH GLORY That All Recalls He Was In Misery And Could Not Wake Up BUT HE SAW THIS SWORD And Knight Whos FIRE Did Not Stop Fighting Dark Unseen Force COUTINUALLY As We Look Our Conflicts We Our Fighting Today Are Indeed Similiar AND It Dont Matter Ya,alls If We Still Seekers Or Like Many Of My Friends Weathered ya,alls PRAISE JESUS WE Acknowlege THE REPLISHNER JOHN >10>18 JESUS said NO man Taketh It From Me But I Lay It Down Of Myself I Have The Power To Lay It Down AND I HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN PRAISE JESUS SO When THE ROBBER COMETH POWER IN HIS NAME To Set Us Free JOHN 5 Verse>25 Verly Verliy I Say Unto YOU OUR Lord Said Ye Shall Not Taste Of Death WE Our Up Against A War Today The Dead Shall Hear The Voice Of JESUS They Shall Hear And Live Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS Let He Be Stong Inside That Dwells IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #2684
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Never Thirst Again

JESUS Said Unto The Women At The Well Drink Of THE WATER That I Give Unto Thee And Ye SHALL Never Thirst Again All Things New Again PRAISE JESUS MATT>29>31 Lets Shed Some Light On The Subject Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days Shall The Sun Darkkend And The Moon Shall NOT Give Her Light And The Stars Shall Fall From Heaven And Shall Be Shaken GLORY Old Glory How Many Of Us Ever Wander WHY When The World Is Spining Around Constaly WE Never Feel It I can Recall The Days When Me And Cousin Of Mine Learned This AND We Were Going Just Stand There And See If We Could Spin Around 2 hours later !!! We Grasp The Fact We Was Not Going Spin THE Truth Is THAT We Feel This SPINING In Our Lifes GLORY TO GOD Its Called Warfare And The Word Tells Us And Then Shall Of Man Shall Appear The Sign Of The Son Of Man Shall In Heaven And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn And They Shall See The Son Of Man Coming In The Clouds WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY WHEN We Cant Always Come To HIM HE COMETH TO US And We Can Feel HIS Spirt In Coming In The Clouds And He Shall Send His Angels With A Great Sound Of Trumphet And They Shall gather together his Elect From The Four Winds From One End Of Heaven To The Other And Give,em Power To Withstand And Overcome All Things Including Conflicts And Warfare AND IS THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR FAITH Ya Know Ya,alls We The Rough Get Going ONLY ONE TRUTH ONE WAY ONE LIFE WILL PREVAIL And Thats JESUS CHRIST MATT>8>27 And The Rains Cometh And The Floods Come And The Wind Blows And Glory To God And It Beats Upon Us All But The Wise Builder Which Is JESUS CHRIST Have Placed Up On Rock Where We Shall Not Be Moved BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And JOY From All Our Wars Ya,alls And Peace IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 10-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #2685
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~A Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS AND PRAISE The Precious Almighty FOR Given Us The Perculiar Blessings And Strengeth To Get Us Through All Things GLORY Even Impossbile Things WHAT I Love The Most Is The Itty Bitty Things THATS BETWEEN YOU IN GOD And How One Has Just sparkled In My Memory OVER THIS ENTIRE MONTH GLORY TO GOD Itty Bitty Bitty PRAISE JESUS Psalm 119>89>96 JESUS GIVE US STRENGETH If So Needed My God That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding JUST To Wonderfull To Let Go Of Ya Inch ya For Those In Judeah AND Even To Those That Be Over There Over Here WHEN THOU PREVAIL THOU OUR GREAT AND THOU OUR WONDERFULL The Reason Why All Nations Praise Him GLORY TO GOD For Ever O Lord THY Word Is Settled In Heaven GLORY Gods Unchangable Law I Have Seen An End Of All Perfection AND GLORY TO GOD Some Of Us Are Still Wating On That But Glory To God It Still Can Happen But The Word Says I Have Seen An End To That Place BY THY COMMANDMEANT IS EXCEEDING BROAD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THAT JUST ABOVE ALL OTHERS Yet HE Walked Here OH Just A Little Lower Than THE Angels IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN