++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hello there!

I am in love with the poems and the music around THE CREED. I am just coming from Cologne in Germany, and I am nonstudied. I just emphasize music through all its ways. I love reading wisdoms around the world, the greeks and the jews and some christians.
My religion is given in http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3 and I know from the point of view, that connections to god ever flown through some persons, from the morning due to the evening last. Sorry that my music is just a romantic construction, traditions ever flown through souls so long in years, spread out in cultures around the world in thousends of miles.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Hello there!

Thats Straight Up Blessing To Have you Come In Romance Rules From The Prespectives Of God Its always been an out of sight sorta thing , welcome Aboard
Old 01-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Thats Straight Up Blessing To Have you Come In Romance Rules From The Prespectives Of God Its always been an out of sight sorta thing , welcome Aboard

Yes, Romance might rule each soul throughout the world in each country livings. I think rock'n roll when it grooves thru' your heart and mind, each soul can be free when your own mission is real for yourself, made up by real done words to heal yourself to another. I mean for Jesus Christ, that each culture in its own religion is a variety on earth, when one does not bite the other one to climb the rules. I claim that each folk is a part of humanity on earth, and it should be at itself to believe what they are, but all in one we are humans. Some doing the rock of life, even when they are nonstudied, but claiming to be a sort of by doing to emphasize a music arts. Others doing the listening and when music rocks, they emphasize music and poems as well.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:21 AM   #4
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Welcome!

Heaven

Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Welcome. Beware of Bilal. He bites. lol.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #6
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Some people are like slinkys; they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

That’s a funny but sensibel statement leaving plenty of ambivalent interpretations! I love it!
Some people are slinkys because they don´t think what they mean. Their excusings leading downstairs in a tangle of disharmony.
But purposers mean what they think, when faith is born from a hearts groove to its spirits mind.
But in history plenty of purposed leaders became slinkys, because their purpose was not growing for the holiness in each others life.

Last edited by Sakizopa : 01-07-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) Yes, Romance might rule each soul throughout the world in each country livings. I think rock'n roll when it grooves thru' your heart and mind, each soul can be free when your own mission is real for yourself, made up by real done words to heal yourself to another. I mean for Jesus Christ, that each culture in its own religion is a variety on earth, when one does not bite the other one to climb the rules. I claim that each folk is a part of humanity on earth, and it should be at itself to believe what they are, but all in one we are humans. Some doing the rock of life, even when they are nonstudied, but claiming to be a sort of by doing to emphasize a music arts. Others doing the listening and when music rocks, they emphasize music and poems as well.
AMEN AND AMEN, you are very much right indeed my friend most the time what the probleam is a lot of folk our not in tune with the great poet the great song as its heared by God and when potery and music Comforts The Soul From Where Ever Your At SPIRTUALY We Acknowlege That It Is THE COMFORTER And The Healer And The Binder Of The Broken
Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa)
That’s a funny but sensibel statement leaving plenty of ambivalent interpretations! I love it!
Some people are slinkys because they don´t think what they mean. Their excusings leading downstairs in a tangle of disharmony.
But purposers mean what they think, when faith is born from a hearts groove to its spirits mind.
But in history plenty of purposed leaders became slinkys, because their purpose was not growing for the holiness in each others life.
AMEN AND AMEN LET NO MAN GLORY IN HIS OWN GLORY BUT GLORY UNTO GLORY WHICH IS GODS GLORY And Lord Knows Im Happy setting On That Magic Carpet Ride In Trials HE IS SO MUCH WORTH IT my friend
Old 01-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Welcome. Beware of Bilal. He bites. lol.
i could agravate ya right now a sing ya song But Lucky For Ya Chris I gotta get A Move On This Morning
Old 01-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i could agravate ya right now a sing ya song But Lucky For Ya Chris I gotta get A Move On This Morning
lol, cant say Im sorry .
Old 01-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) lol, cant say Im sorry .
u know i love to nag ya in my spare time which is never often So Luck For Ya Yet Again
Old 01-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #12
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

I love to thank you very much.

I have written an "unfinished treatise about the holiness of colors". Maybe I should be a painter again with you or without me against a "bloody sunday" each day on earth.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3
Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) I love to thank you very much.

I have written an "unfinished treatise about the holiness of colors". Maybe I should be a painter again with you or without me against a "bloody sunday" each day on earth.
yes indeed colors are very importan to GOD each color repersents a deeper more in depth of the way we GOD Collides With Our Soul every color REPERSENTS a meaning he had by creating all things groovey you took a a second glance at those colors and even more so captured the deepness with in theme i read your Treatise and loved how it captured and separated the carnal And Uncarnal Eyes Thank You So Much For Sharing BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH Sakizopa REJOYCE In Those Colors
Old 01-22-2009, 04:25 AM   #14
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

colors are a soul´s dignity.

brown is not black, james is not marcus.
James: "You are not my SON!"
Marcus: "Yes, of course any cases, you are my SUN!"

I am Red Brown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marcus.jpg (90.9 KB, 254 views)
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 01-22-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) colors are a soul´s dignity.

brown is not black, james is not marcus.
James: "You are not my SON!"
Marcus: "Yes, of course any cases, you are my SUN!"

I am Red Brown.
you are purple haze bro you have captivated so many colors You Can Let The Sun Shine Right On In In Any Color That You In and at times that can be hard to define when we fall into some colors thats in many ways subject by ages long not to let the sun shine in within those colors its like realtivtiy colors that flys around the stars at that night but still is not domanated enough the light from the darkness the stars that bring us light a night is as too a promise and covenent almost like noahs rainbow its so righteous