++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-12-2005, 11:13 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Heaven Knows

We Walk Alone And We Pray Alone And We Talk Alone But Hush Dont Say A Word How I Would Run And Break The Skys Open If There Was Room To Walk We Walk Across The Sky The Angel Turns Around And How She Seem To Fall To The Ground She Left Her Heart Under The Silver Sun The Angel Turns Around And Opens Her Eyes The Child Opens Her Eyes And Said It Hurts To Say Good Bye Oh Why Oh Why Do We Live In The Sky The Angel Opens Eyes As The Tears Falls To Thee Ground And Just For Moment All Anger Took Its Time To Subside And Fire Was In Her Eyes The Angel Grabs Her Close And Says Hush Now Dont You Cry Dont You Know You Remind Of Him It Will Be Alright We Cant Walk Away And Give Up The Fight She Grabs The Angel Tighter Than Before We May Not Belong We May Not Talk The Same We May Not Feel The Same We Very Well May Be Strange But That Who We Are And Hush Dont You Cry You May Very Well Have To Walk Away The Skys But You Will Never Walk From Theme Alone Oh Please Dry Your Eyes Except Who You Are And Hush your heart is a secret best kept for yourself The Angel Open Her Eyes And Grabs The Angel Again As A tears Falls To The Ground The Skys Knows Its A Strange Place Where We Live You Can Walk Away From The Sky But You Cant Walk Away From The Fight Of Why We Our Here BBut You Will Never Walk Away From The Skys Alone And Remembear Theme Well For They Our With Us Always No Matter How Far We Walk Or How Far We Run The Skys Will Always Stop And Catch You And Embrace You And Remind You Of Who And What You Are The Angel Embraces The Truth And The Other Opens Her Eyes With A New Found Smile And New Found Light She Could,nt See Before and whispers in the angel ears you know you got more Lets Take Our Time And Sometimes Its Ok To Cry When Somebody Is There To Dry Theme Always And Its Ok Be To Afraid When Somebody Is There To Hush All Fears And Its Ok To Question If You Know Who To Asked And Its Ok To Run If Know Why And Its Ok To Fall If Someone There Is To Catch You And Its Ok To Walk If You Know We You Are Walking THe Angel Opens Her Eyes And Grabs The Angel Closer And Dryed The Tears From Her Eyes Hey Just As Long As A Fight And Long As I Have Breath You Can Fall As Far As You Must And Fly As High As You Can And Cry As Much You As You Feel The Need To Nourish The Courage To Trust Me Again And You Can Run Free And Run Wild And I.ll Will Stop You And Say Here I,am The Angel Open Hers Eyes As The Skys Passed Around She Left Her Heart Open For The Heavens To See And Read I Understand The Need Oh I Understanding The Wating But The One Thing You Will Never See So Carry On With every need UNDER OUR SKY But The One Thing You Will Never See Or Never Need Is That Our Sky Needs Me Before The Skys Ask And Open We Walk Alone But Hush Dont Say A Word There Is An Opening In The Sky And How We Would Run If There Was Room Left To Walk Left To Walk Across The Sky But We Never Walk From It Alone
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done