++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Perfect Perfection }

We Are Not Made Perfect By Our Own Will Noir By The Flesh Of Our Own Body Or Mind Therefore Being Justified By Faith With God Through Our Lord Jesus Christ By Whom Also We Have Access By Faith Into This Grace Wherein We Stand And Rjoice In Hope Of The Glory Of God And Not Only So But We Glory IN TRBULATIONS Also: Knowing That Trials Worketh Patience CHRIST THE PERFECT EXAMPLE Of Patience And Hope Maketh Not Ashamed Because The Love Of God Is Shed Abroad In Our Hearts By The Holy Ghost~Which Is Given Unto Us For When We Were Yet Without Stregnth And Without Comfort, In Due Time Christ Died For The Ungodly, FOR I Recon That The Sufferings Of This Present Time, ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE COMPARED, With The Glory Which Shall Be Revealed In Us Not By Our Own Will Or Our Own Mind Noir Our Own Flesh BUT WITH CHRIST OUR LORD, FOR We Know Oh Lord That We The Whole Creation Groans And Travils In Pain Together Untill Now, And Not Only They But Ourselfs Also Which Have The First Fruits Of The Spitrt Even We Ourselfs Wating For The Adoption To Wit The Redemption Of The Body For We Are SAVED BY HOPE WE SEE NOT, For It Was Spoken By Jesus This Man Has Loved Me And He Has Never Seen Me Forget What His Name Was ah It dosent matter Is Not Hope For What Man SEES, Why Doth He Yet Hope For But If We Hope On Christ Our Lord Then Like HIS PATIENCES We WAIT FOR IT For We Our Made Perfect By His Perfection His Body His Mercy His Love His Understanding Perfect Perfection
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything