++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Breaking

Breaking The Arrow From My Heart The Lies Of My Decay Will Soon Depart So Victourus So Sweet And True Like A Forbidden Thorn That I Would Take In Place Of Rose Like Red Icing Melting All Over Me Give Ones Every Desire And Leave You Begging For More Then Hold Me Close As I Come Undone Hold Me In The Bitter Hold Me In The Sweet Hold Me In Fire As Long As Its Sweet And True As Long Has It Comes Froms You As Long As You Hold Me When I Decay But Oh In Such A beautiful Way you leave me to die in my own twisted way oh i must stay i like your style breaking the arrow from my hollow heart in your eyes you still see me as im tearing my self my part searching for a redemption and there is none for me excepet through your breaking me all a part feeling my needs as they soon will depart from me and sink in memories of my everlasting grave breaking the arrow from my heart how i love it when you tear me apart i look to myself to find myself then i look far from myself and forget myself im glad to know atleast im not coming undone along i love the way you break me apart , from mine heart your needs shall never depart from the darkness i,am i sometimes feel the same way i wont sugar coat another thing hold you straight to the heart and deep to the core from my eyes your the most prescious thing of all and for the matter its a just cause oh such a just cause your all that matters to me breaking the arrow from my heart breaking me and tearing me all a part i was in a deep dark poetic mood, hey just thought i,d try something new, like all the other kids any feed back or comments would be awsome,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: Breaking

Pretty cool, I think.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Breaking

thank you, i know its kinda demented and twisted, others would think, my potery is diverse, but i know God Is The Creation Of All Things ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM 1 COL, without him nothing was He Even Made The Day Of The Wicked Again FOR HIMSELF, i dont think my poem is wicked but other would find AGAIN a lit twisted, But Oh Well To Each their Own, Unto The Closed Minds, Thanks For Reading!!!!
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You