++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-27-2004, 12:07 AM   #16
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shut up. I am not here to cause trouble. I've been treated like shit since starting to regularly use this BB.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:08 AM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Shut up. I am not here to cause trouble. I've been treated like shit since starting to regularly use this BB.
If you don't like it, leave. And don't be so rude.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:09 AM   #18
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Dude (hellboy) you remind me of someone that posts on the Ezboard Creed boards....would you be "Creed Collective" by any chance? Though I think you're a couple years too old to be him *shrug*

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:41 AM   #19
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Shut up. I am not here to cause trouble. I've been treated like shit since starting to regularly use this BB.

if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 05-27-2004, 12:44 AM   #20
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
hellboy.....

I think you have some valid points.... just take it down a notch. A little humility goes a long way.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:04 AM   #21
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson

Sorry man you just can't say bad things on this board. Even if you happen to be right there will be some fanboy or fangirl that will disagree and most likely if there a mod they will edit your post. I'm sorry to say but that just seems to be the way around here. Truthfully the only ones that should have power should be the unbiased ones :P
Old 05-27-2004, 12:19 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
People are going to disagree. That's a given. It's the manner in which some people express their disagreement that bothers others. Back up what you say and be mostly civil doing so, and you'll get to express whatever you want.
Old 05-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #23
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) People are going to disagree. That's a given. It's the manner in which some people express their disagreement that bothers others. Back up what you say and be mostly civil doing so, and you'll get to express whatever you want.

But Dogstar many times people back things up with solid facts and statements and they still get torn on by those who are blinded by there love for something. I'm sorry but you cannot give an opposing argument or anything on a fansite, because there are always those hardcore fans that will say your wrong.
Old 05-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #24
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson) Even if you happen to be right there will be some fanboy or fangirl that will disagree and most likely if there a mod they will edit your post.
Sorry, but you are quite mistaken. The only time posts are edited are if they contain inappropriate language being directed at another member (or other such violations of our rules). No one is edited for saying something another disagrees with.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"

Last edited by Steve : 05-27-2004 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson) But Dogstar many times people back things up with solid facts and statements and they still get torn on by those who are blinded by there love for something. I'm sorry but you cannot give an opposing argument or anything on a fansite, because there are always those hardcore fans that will say your wrong.

So what? Agree to disagree and move on. It's called discourse, debate, arguing, whatever you want. You're right. You won't change the minds of those whom you called blinded by love or what have you. All I was saying, as Steve said, is that some people use inappropriate or rude language to express their opinions, and it's not necessary. That's what gets edited.
This place isn't like other boards; it doesn't have a lot of the bs that other boards have, and that's one of the biggest reasons I enjoy it.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:24 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy)
I was suggesting (before I got deleted) you download Eden (Turn the Page) by Mayfield Four. Myles is awesome on it and it's a great song.
No, before I edited it, you had edited it (or erased it I think) to read an unnecessary expletive. That is why your post was edited. There was and still is no reason for the language. Creedfeed is a fantastic fansite, Steve keeps it that way for a reason. We all choose to stay here for that reason, I am keeping the board up to the standards Steve keeps it, which is why I chose to get rid of your language. If you don't like it, either tone down the language or leave. Period.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.