++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-17-2003, 07:47 PM   #106
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
man this is awesome news, I don't see Brian rejoining Creed for their next full album as impossible. If the issues with Mark and Scott P have been sorted out then why not with Stapp?
Old 12-17-2003, 08:01 PM   #107
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
those aren't news... those were thougths
Old 12-17-2003, 08:24 PM   #108
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) those aren't news... those were thougths

thats true i guess i'm just trying to latch on to something positive its just rumour!
Old 12-17-2003, 08:41 PM   #109
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musicmind226) Did you mention stapp to him? or him re-joining? creed on the 4th album whenever that may be?

Man, I am so glad that the chemistry is still there.

Stapp is not going to be in this new band....As far as I know...(don't know about the others) ...Brian will not play music with Stapp.....sorry
Old 12-17-2003, 08:46 PM   #110
chafin24
USER INFO »
This is as close as you are going to get to the actual creed meaning its going to be brian marshall, mark tremonti and scott phiilps and a singer.
I am not trying to be mean this my take on the whole thing.

Last edited by chafin24 : 12-17-2003 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:53 PM   #111
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by janem) Yes Johellion, I certainly remember you. I was with the group when we were supporting Brian and "Grand Luxx".. remember that fun time. I'm billycat23, and Toni's friend from VA, maybe you remember. I'm so excited that Brian, Mark and Scott P. are together again... I'd always hope this would happen! Mark's an incredible person and so talented... I remember him saying that he always thought Brian was the best bass player he'd played with. Now, its all come full circle. This is a very nice chat area, the best I've found so far.

YESSSSSSSS...I remember you!!! We had fun on that yahoo site...I loved the chat sessions....How is Toni?..I haven't heard from her in a while...I had her cell number....but when I moved..I lost my book with all my phone # in it...Is she still in Alabama? She came to see me one day....and she had invited me to do numerous things with her...but at that time I worked night shift...it was just hard for me to go and do much. I am glad to know that some of the same people are still around

Brian always said the same about Mark...they have a good chemistry together musicly...
Old 12-17-2003, 08:58 PM   #112
hide
USER INFO »
oh okay so according to you there is a great gulf between Stapp and Marshall that will probably never be healed. that is too bad if Creed does indeed go on Heslta will be the bass player or the current arrangement will continue with Mark handling the bass parts!
Old 12-17-2003, 09:06 PM   #113
chafin24
USER INFO »
I heard on a mark tremonti bb that brett hestle and scott stapp had a falling out after the chicago concert the bad one.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:59 PM   #114
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by chafin24) I heard on a mark tremonti bb that brett hestle and scott stapp had a falling out after the chicago concert the bad one.

Yeah, exactly. You heard this news...come on I mean everyone is thinking all of these different thoughts, most of them stories.

We need to stop making assumumptions, honestly, it's getting so hard deciding on what to believe.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong, but this story you "heard" could be all bullshit. You just can't believe everything you hear...
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-17-2003, 11:08 PM   #115
chafin24
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah, exactly. You heard this news...come on I mean everyone is thinking all of these different thoughts, most of them stories.

We need to stop making assumumptions, honestly, it's getting so hard deciding on what to believe.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong, but this story you "heard" could be all bullshit. You just can't believe everything you hear...

I am not trying to start anything.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:43 AM   #116
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Yeah I know that, I'm not saying that you are. Sorry.

I'm just stating what I see on this board and other boards. Sorry again.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-18-2003, 08:16 AM   #117
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) oh okay so according to you there is a great gulf between Stapp and Marshall that will probably never be healed. that is too bad if Creed does indeed go on Heslta will be the bass player or the current arrangement will continue with Mark handling the bass parts!

yes...to much water under the bridge....I don't think Brian will play with Scott again....but you know...years down the road....like a lot of other bands have done...It could happen.

Not sure about Heslta as touring bass...I heard the same thing as other people....I need to ask Brian....but it will be awhile cause they are gone for the holidays. Maybe someone can ask Mike....Marks brother..
Old 12-18-2003, 10:10 AM   #118
janem
USER INFO »
I haven't spoken to Toni until just recently. You know her sister was killed in a car accident in Florida last year, so she's been out of it, but she's better now. She still lives in Alabama, same place.

PLEASE let me know when you from Brian that the "new" band will be playing. I'll be flying to FL on the next plane...

Jane
Old 12-21-2003, 12:25 AM   #119
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) yes...to much water under the bridge....I don't think Brian will play with Scott again....but you know...years down the road....like a lot of other bands have done...It could happen.

Not sure about Heslta as touring bass...I heard the same thing as other people....I need to ask Brian....but it will be awhile cause they are gone for the holidays. Maybe someone can ask Mike....Marks brother..

Wait, so you know brian? Have you yet asked him about stapp?
Old 12-21-2003, 12:26 AM   #120
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
And what the hell is it with stapp and bass players?