++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-02-2005, 10:29 AM   #46
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Teri you are a star.

The lyrics are so bad, like a little kid wrote them.

Why do u think the Row ur boat lyrics are so bad, and whats wrong if a little kid did write them? I think their great lyrics look how long their been around for. I want to hear ur reason why there so bad?
Old 11-02-2005, 10:30 AM   #47
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) You're entitled to it.

But can't a man worry about his board mates when they're astray?

Awww, I really do appreciate the concern, but it's not really necessary. Don't think of me as going astray...but think of it as, ummm the two of us having a difference of opinion.

Besides, I kinda like my way of thinking. It's more positive.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #48
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Ya know, I have been telling people that this is what Scott Stapp is like for a LONG time and you all know its true, so I'm not one to say I told you so but:

I totally told you so!

Wow. What a piece of nonsense. Get your head out of his butt, would you?

Sorry if that crosses any invisible line because I really am not trying to insult anyone but COME ON. If you can justify this, and spew crap about how ODR is about Stapp (give me a break), you really DO think the guy is a god, and when one thinks the biggest moron in music is a god... one needs help.

Oh geez, were is the love??

First of all, why you thought I actually listened when you you gave your explanation of what Stapp was like, I have not the first clue. I form my own opinions based on what I read from any particular artist, and not what some fan/non-fan/hater/critic has to say, k?

You took what I posted and ran with it didn't ya ud?? Just ran off into the wild blue yonder. For the love of all things holy, man I was talking about AB's INTERVIEWS, not the lyrics to ODR.

Since AB's inception, that's all 3 of the members have talked about. Success and failure, they turned Creed into Scott Stapp. From the lyics to Creed cd's all the way down to the break up, and everything in-between.

So there, hope that satifies the conclusions you jumped to. Oh, btw, about my head and were it might possibly be...you can pretty much bank on the fact that it won't be up your butt.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:12 PM   #49
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

What's the point of arguing anymore.

Althoguh as a sidenote I will agree AB talked way too much about Stapp... they gave him too much credibility.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:21 AM   #50
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Awww, I really do appreciate the concern, but it's not really necessary. Don't think of me as going astray...but think of it as, ummm the two of us having a difference of opinion.
Dude, you have been astraied! Listen to the album, Scott did NOT morph into Creed! The Great Divide proves it! I think Creed was a bit heavier, in a mysterious kind of way.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-03-2005, 04:42 AM   #51
geletmote
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) Dude, you have been astraied! Listen to the album, Scott did NOT morph into Creed! The Great Divide proves it! I think Creed was a bit heavier, in a mysterious kind of way.

Define that mysteriousness..
Old 11-03-2005, 05:10 AM   #52
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Define that mysteriousness..
Say I... Do I have to say any more than that?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #53
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Ok, just one more thing coz I need to be fair. It just came to my knowledge that in the same interview Stapp said he still loves Mark and Flip. I'll edit the first post with that as well.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:42 PM   #54
revisfoot
USER INFO »
You know, I actually think Scott has finally gotten tired of seeing all the terrible things his former bandmates have all said about him. I mean, that's all Tremonti & Co. have said, that Stapp was the worst thing the music industry ever encountered, yadda yada. So, perhaps he's done with taking this high road, and showing the darker side of Tremo and his boys. It's all politics, but you have to admit, Stapp tried to take the high road when AB bashed him the entire time.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #55
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
[quote=revisfoot]You know, I actually think Scott has finally gotten tired of seeing all the terrible things his former bandmates have all said about him. I mean, that's all Tremonti & Co. have said, that Stapp was the worst thing the music industry ever encountered, yadda yada. So, perhaps he's done with taking this high road, and showing the darker side of Tremo and his boys. It's all politics, but you have to admit, Stapp tried to take the high road when AB bashed him the entire time.[/QUOTE
sometimes you just have to let it go, life is to short!
Old 11-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #56
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
or maybe he was just afraid to "counter attack" since he knows they could end his career if they wanted to???
Old 11-04-2005, 02:06 PM   #57
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) or maybe he was just afraid to "counter attack" since he knows they could end his career if they wanted to???

Tremonti and Co. end Scott's career??!?! Are you insane? They wouldnt have a career if it wasnt for him.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:17 PM   #58
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
You sure? :rolleyes
Old 11-04-2005, 02:33 PM   #59
titan9
USER INFO »
I kinda find it hard that they could "end" his career. I mean, really, what allegations could they possibly make to end it? Are they gonna say that he lip synchs? Or that he didn't write any of the Creed lyrics? Or that he's the world's worst person? I know, I know, I don't know the "whole" story. But I just find it really hard to believe. That's just me, though. Personally, I'd rather focus on his solo career than the past. JMHO.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:04 PM   #60
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I kinda find it hard that they could "end" his career. I mean, really, what allegations could they possibly make to end it? Are they gonna say that he lip synchs? Or that he didn't write any of the Creed lyrics? Or that he's the world's worst person? I know, I know, I don't know the "whole" story. But I just find it really hard to believe. That's just me, though. Personally, I'd rather focus on his solo career than the past. JMHO.
I don't know either... but that's what Jeff Hanson said.