++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-20-2004, 10:33 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Shadow Dance

The Music Feels the Room A door is open and im there dancing in the shadows moving to the sound as i lest my voice upon high and i call you as we dance in the shadows We laugh in Sing there is no more pain We just Dance And Sing In the shadow dance ive never been more in love there we dont care there if we dont pretend as the music flows my shadow dance will will begean and it could never end as the angels join in but they cant keep up with me in the shadow dance you can you know that song and dance in the shadow dance there we dont care its there were we are trying to get i know i could dance right to you in the shadow dance but i had to breath as the sweat sparkled in the moon light as it poured down my body in the shadow Dance i will dane and sing any way i please in the shadow dance as cry unto you wht did they imangine such a vain thing its there i cling its there a soar its there we dance in the shadow of the shdow dance i sing to you and you sing back to me note one note is of key in the shadow dance where i really dont care all i know is im there in the shadow dance could i please have this dance for the rest of my life on earth and ever after have you ever danced in the rain or kissed a star in the midst of the shadow dance
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-21-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
such a beautiful dance should see the light...when of course the time is right...yet if this be a fantasy...then a shadow dance is all it be...

really enjoyed that writing, CS...
Old 09-21-2004, 10:51 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Im Glad you liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything