++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I copied this from the Pit, it came from the person who originally spoke with Mark at the Meet and Greet:

Quote: I am one of the people at that meet and greet, and yes he did tell us those things, and no he didn't ask us not to tell anyone. He did ask us IF possible could it be kept in the room. He said that only after he had already spoken with us about many things.

One more thing while I'm on a roll here. This isn't the first time that Mark spoke of things to me either. He also told me when the tour was going to be canceled after Stapp's accident. That wasn't public knowledge at the time either and about a week or so prior to the announcement. I did tell a few people about it, but not on the bb, and I caught hell for that too when it came out later that he had spoken to me about it. So sometimes you just can't win.

Is it just me or is she contradicting herself when she says "no, he didn't ask us not to tell anyone" and "he did ask us IF possible could it be kept in the room"? Apparently it WASN'T possible to keep it in that room. Perhaps Mark should just stop talking to her? Just my .

Also, right after her post I saw this, posted by somebody else. It was in reference to Stapp's accident:

Quote: Sami, you just spoke the words......didn't we ban those words last spring!!!??? 
J/K!
P.S.....to make this really good, we should really talk in this thread what really happened instead of that 'accident'!!

Is it just me or are they just LOOKING to cause all sorts of hate and discontent. Pit is such a good word to describe it over there. Hey, it's Thanksgiving and I'm thankful I am in the Creedfeed Family!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-27-2003, 07:03 PM   #2
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Creedfeed is the best. those darn pitters!
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-27-2003, 07:24 PM   #3
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
CREEDFEED rocks! Thanks Steve for starting the site, you've done well!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-27-2003, 08:11 PM   #4
hide
USER INFO »
this is why ladies and gentlemen we should never listen to anything from the pit!
Old 11-27-2003, 09:42 PM   #5
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
I agree.....the "Pit" is a vile place, where apparently they thrive on starting rumors and speculating about stuff they know absolutely nothing about.....some of the stuff I read there....I just have to laugh.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:03 PM   #6
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Oh and your such a wonderful bunch here, you should all pat yourselfs on the back!

Why don't you just take a look at this thread? Teri, next time you want to quote, copy and paste from the pit, run back here like you are in private running your mouth remember that many pitters read this bb too!

Instead of just stirring up shit, if you have something you want to say to me why not just say it to me there or in private?

The Pit is not to blame for me coming out with what Mark said. It just happens to be where I post and where some of my friends post. Don't blame a bb for something that one person did!

If it's so bad there too, why the hell are you over there in the first place? Other than to gather info and come back here running your mouth and starting crap! You better take a look in the mirror before you go thinking your all that, kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Oh and I copied your little topic from here to over there too, how do you like it?

Sami
Old 11-27-2003, 10:18 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Oh and your such a wonderful bunch here,  you should all pat yourselfs on the back! 
Sorry Sis, we ARE a wonderful bunch here. We aren't rude to newbies, we welcome them. We have a nice bunch of people that post here and are generally friendly to everyone. You won't see the bitching and moaning here that goes on there at your pit.

Quote: Why don't you just take a look at this thread?  Teri, next time you want to quote, copy and paste from the pit, run back here like you are in private running your mouth remember that many pitters read this bb too!
I am well aware of the people from the pit that read here. They probably read here to get away from the nastiness that IS the pit.

Quote:

Instead of just stirring up shit, if you have something you want to say to me why not just say it to me there or in private?
I'm not stirring up anything, I didn't go to your board and post my opinion because I see how you people treat those that are not in your clique. No thanks. And I'm sure many many many have said things to you in private. Why add to that?

Quote: The Pit is not to blame for me coming out with what Mark said.  It just happens to be where I post and where some of my friends post.  Don't blame a bb for something that one person did! 
I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU. We all know how nasty that place is, they do a good enough job of showing it without ME or anyone else pointing that out.

Quote: If it's so bad there too, why the hell are you over there in the first place?  Other than to gather info and come back here running your mouth and starting crap!  You better take a look in the mirror before you go thinking your all that,  kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
Believe it or not, I was there because I had gotten all caught up here and wanted to see if there was anything new to learn, when I happened upon that post. And I don't think I'm starting crap with anyone. I never thought I was all that, you don't know me at all.

Quote: Oh and I copied your little topic from here to over there too, how do you like it?

Sami
Well thanks, Sami, does this mean we'll be visited by more 'fans' like yourself, who think they are all that because they know Mark or know the Tremonti family or are privvy to info that they asked NOT be shared outside that room? Ooops. Yes, with trustworthy friends like yourself, who needs Fred Durst?

Old 11-27-2003, 10:36 PM   #8
SistahSami
USER INFO »
[quote]You won't see the bitching and moaning here that goes on there at your pit.

Really? What is this thread then?

Quote: I am well aware of the people from the pit that read here. They probably read here to get away from the nastiness that IS the pit.

Unlike you, I am not going to second guess why they come here.

Quote: I'm not stirring up anything, I didn't go to your board and post my opinion because I see how you people treat those that are not in your clique. No thanks. And I'm sure many many many have said things to you in private. Why add to that?

No you just came here quoted me from a thread over there running your mouth. Yes, I get pm's, but always have room for one more if you want to add to it!

I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU.
Good feel better? Does it change anything for you?

Believe it or not, I was there because I had gotten all caught up here and wanted to see if there was anything new to learn
Yeah I think that is what I said, searching for info and or starting crap. Don't want to be a member there and post, but will come running back here with your little tidbits of info and then talk shit about the members there and the bb!

[quote]Well thanks, Sami, does this mean we'll be visited by more 'fans' like yourself, who think they are all that because they know Mark or know the Tremonti family or are privvy to info that they asked NOT be shared outside that room? Ooops. Yes, with trustworthy friends like yourself, who needs Fred Durst?

I don't know Mark. I have met Mark several times, but I am not his buddy or friend for that matter. I think he is an amazing muscian that is as far it goes for me. From I have been told Mark really could care less that the info came out in the open. I am sure that he could have chosen to not say anything at all too had it been really such a big deal to him. Again, I am not his trustworthy friend. I am just a fan. Don't go reading more into it than there is.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:36 PM   #9
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
well said teri....That place is a joke...a bunch of hens with no life.constant bitching and moaning...................dancing bananas...wtf is that..constant rumours and bad mothing of certain band members ...and yeah your right...they crucify a new person if they happen to slip and ask a question that they deem "inappropriate"...I will add this though..I know a few people from there that are very nice people..Take care teri..I hope your thanksgiving was great ..
Old 11-27-2003, 10:40 PM   #10
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
Just from reading SistahSami's reply I can already see the pit attitude. I guess what stay's in the room(aka.. meet and greet) doesn't matter to some people. Oh and by the way I have a couple of friends in the pit and not all are bad.

Old 11-27-2003, 10:45 PM   #11
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Damn straight I have an attitude to her! You would too if someone was talking shit about you!

Yes, I agree there are some great people at the pit.

Honestly, even if I never spoke a word to anyone about what was said in that room (and you still don't know it all) do you think that it would change it? Would that make it all go away what is happening? You can hate me all you want for speaking the truth, but you better learn to live it with because it is what is happening! So blame me, hate me, but it doesn't change it.
Old 11-27-2003, 10:46 PM   #12
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+11-27-2003 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 11-27-2003 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, with trustworthy friends like yourself, who needs Fred Durst? [/b][/quote]
LoL
Old 11-27-2003, 10:46 PM   #13
facelessman
USER INFO »
calm down
Old 11-27-2003, 10:47 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote:
Really?&nbsp; What is this thread then?&nbsp; &nbsp;

This thread is to show, once again, how much nicer it is here than there.

Quote:
Unlike you, I am not going to second guess why they come here.
I don't need to second guess, many have TOLD me they prefer it here. I don't make these things up.

Quote:
No you just came here quoted me from a thread over there running your mouth.&nbsp; Yes, I get pm's, but always have room for one more if you want to add to it!
I quoted that thread because many here are not pit people and have not actually gotten to read what you've had to say. Since you have to be a member to even read there, they don't know what all this talk is actually about. That's why I quoted you here. And if you had a problem with my post, why not PM me instead of discussing it here?

Quote: I'm not blaming the pit for this, I blame YOU.&nbsp;

Good feel better?&nbsp; Does it change anything for you?
Nope, I still think you should've kept your mouth shut.

And whocares, I do know that there are some nice people that belong to both boards, I can think of several right now, including Joy (crest tattoo). But the vast majority are not very nice to new people, which is one reason I choose NOT to open my mouth there. Why should I run the risk of being trashed for my opinions, such as Sis Sami keeping her mouth shut, when all they'd do is flame me? I don't need that aggravation.

Old 11-27-2003, 10:51 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea,,i think everybody needs too,,,Just give love to all
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Closed Thread