++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-18-2005, 06:29 PM   #6631
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I'm really freaken irritated right now! I just got off the phone with my mom and she is making a very huge deal about how its going to cost $30 for her to pick me up tomorrow because either her or my dad will have to pick me up from Indiana and bring me from there to Michigan,wich is making me feel bad and that she doesn't even want to pick me up! Then for me to get back to Missouri afterwards,she told me that she isn't going to bring me back and that I need to talk to my dad or take take a bus back or something. I'm starting to think that she doesn't even want me to come home at all! Thank God I'm staying at my Aunt's house most of the time because on top of the whole ride mess she is bringing up stuff about dad leaving like she is trying to make me hate my dad because he left her. Grrrr! Damn holidays!

Oh Julie, i feel sorry, but of course your mom wants you tom come home.

Im pissed of at a guy on internet that asked me if i had msn or yahoo or even orkut cuz he wanted to talk to me , so he sent a message saying he had added on msn and on orkut and i did the same ...but you know now he said i misunderstood everything and he doesnt have time to talk to me...cuz he works a lot and also has school...so he doenst hve time to talk everyday with no one...do you believe in this? HE sent me two messages, he sent emails, he asked my adress on msn/orkut , he said he wanted to be my friend and now I MISUNDERSTOOD everything????????

What is he thinking???? I dont intend to marry him or something...

and to made thing s worse, my virtual friend simply disappeared and almost a week after said that hes sick of internet...

I hate them all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Sorry, but i needed to say this to the whole world !!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 12-18-2005, 11:13 PM   #6632
RMadd
USER INFO »

i miss my gf soooo much. last saw her on wed nite (went to see narnia together, then hung out for a few hrs afterward). she went home for break thurs morning (i did the same on saturday). unfortunately, i won't be seeing her 'til she comes to visit me this coming thurs or fri (i can't wait!). i can talk to her online (cell phones are a bit unreliable, as she lives out in "the boonies"), but i suppose it's better than nothing.

Old 12-18-2005, 11:21 PM   #6633
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) i miss my gf soooo much. last saw her on wed nite (went to see narnia together, then hung out for a few hrs afterward). she went home for break thurs morning (i did the same on saturday). unfortunately, i won't be seeing her 'til she comes to visit me this coming thurs or fri (i can't wait!). i can talk to her online (cell phones are a bit unreliable, as she lives out in "the boonies"), but i suppose it's better than nothing.

Its cool, Ryan...
as for me well, at least my best virtual friend (not boyfriend lol ) said to me 'hello' ( by email)...hell be back ...I feel better now...

But answer me this: why you men are so complicated????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-18-2005, 11:44 PM   #6634
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

THATS TRUE THEY ARE, but us gals just have a need for theme They Could,nt Find Their Nuts Without Us
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-19-2005, 12:18 AM   #6635
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) THATS TRUE THEY ARE, but us gals just have a need for theme They Could,nt Find Their Nuts Without Us

hahaha...its true, sister...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-19-2005, 01:51 AM   #6636
RMadd
USER INFO »

I'm not quite sure what Creedsis said, but I think the gist of it is that men think with, pardon my vulgarity, the head in their pants rather than that on their shoulders. Am I right?

Anyhoo, I myself have found girls to be quite complicated as well. I suppose the general characterization of guys is just as Sis said. I'm really not sure why that guy acted the way he did. I'm no relationship expert, so I'm afraid I can't even take a stab at that one beyond Sis' explanation lol. This brings up an interesting question, tho: are the girls whom I've dated (there's only a small handful) under the impression that I'm a complicated guy?

On a related note, something a buddy of mine at work said to me recently sort of, I dunno, caught my attention. He was talking about dating, and how it seems like, right around junior or senior year (of college... around age 21-22), a lot of girls start to seem more interested in slowing down & looking to the future (I guess he'd had a little trouble finding something to do on a Fri or Sat nite recently lol). I guess the reason it caught my attention was that I'd sort of been brought up to always date with marriage in the back of my head (mama said not to date anyone I wouldn't consider marrying and I guess that's sage advice, in least, if you're interested in saving money).

Old 12-19-2005, 04:52 AM   #6637
Anna1011
USER INFO »

me and my guy friend are takin it slow at the minute which is great cause im really getting to know him but all i wanna do is be with him lol guess itll happen ill just have to wait

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 12-19-2005, 07:45 AM   #6638
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Precious julie) I'm really freaken irritated right now! I just got off the phone with my mom and she is making a very huge deal about how its going to cost $30 for her to pick me up tomorrow because either her or my dad will have to pick me up from Indiana and bring me from there to Michigan,wich is making me feel bad and that she doesn't even want to pick me up! Then for me to get back to Missouri afterwards,she told me that she isn't going to bring me back and that I need to talk to my dad or take take a bus back or something. I'm starting to think that she doesn't even want me to come home at all! Thank God I'm staying at my Aunt's house most of the time because on top of the whole ride mess she is bringing up stuff about dad leaving like she is trying to make me hate my dad because he left her. Grrrr! Damn holidays!

If only I lived over there...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-19-2005, 07:56 AM   #6639
Anna1011
USER INFO »

mmmm minty freshness

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 12-19-2005, 08:15 AM   #6640
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) I'm not quite sure what Creedsis said, but I think the gist of it is that men think with, pardon my vulgarity, the head in their pants rather than that on their shoulders. Am I right?

Anyhoo, I myself have found girls to be quite complicated as well. I suppose the general characterization of guys is just as Sis said. I'm really not sure why that guy acted the way he did. I'm no relationship expert, so I'm afraid I can't even take a stab at that one beyond Sis' explanation lol. This brings up an interesting question, tho: are the girls whom I've dated (there's only a small handful) under the impression that I'm a complicated guy?

On a related note, something a buddy of mine at work said to me recently sort of, I dunno, caught my attention. He was talking about dating, and how it seems like, right around junior or senior year (of college... around age 21-22), a lot of girls start to seem more interested in slowing down & looking to the future (I guess he'd had a little trouble finding something to do on a Fri or Sat nite recently lol). I guess the reason it caught my attention was that I'd sort of been brought up to always date with marriage in the back of my head (mama said not to date anyone I wouldn't consider marrying and I guess that's sage advice, in least, if you're interested in saving money).

As usual yuo have interesting points in your posts, Ryan... I think i can agree in everything, and certainly ur ex-girlfiends thought you were a complicated guy, seriously, all of the humans are...when it refers to relationship...

As for that (GRRR) guy...I wasnt flirting or something...I was just trying to talk to him as the way he asked me to do...look, I knew him from a message board I visit and he said to me (privately) that he wanted to talk to me...I didnt ask kim.... I think he is completely crazy ...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #6641
Anna1011
USER INFO »

some things just arent ment to be ana

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 12-19-2005, 08:51 AM   #6642
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) some things just arent ment to be ana

You are right Anna
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-25-2005, 10:26 AM   #6643
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »

XMAS was ok, nothing special its now 11:24pm on xmas day and im so bored. My friend wants to meet me at beach in about a hour. We been talking alot last 5 weeks and recently told me she had feelings for me but she has a boyfriend, so tonight kind of worries me. Plus im trying to sober up before I go out heh.
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 12-25-2005, 05:09 PM   #6644
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley

Boxing Day is always so boring. I'm usually still sleeping at this time. Oh well, I'm going to Speedway tonight which will be great because I haven't been in I think 2, maybe 3 years?
Old 12-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #6645
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »

speedway? as in a racetrack? awesome fun!
boxing day and good friday are the two most boring days of the year IMO.
just watching the boxing day cricket against south africa.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie