++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > CreedFeed Help & Feedback > Help & Feedback
Today's Posts «

Old 01-16-2005, 03:59 PM   #16
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The fact is this same person who posted a review here (which I never read) also posted a review at VH1, which stated that passes were required to get autographs from the band. That is a flat out lie. Whether the lie was generated by the reviewer or the security guard, we'll never know. But that's not the worst of it.

The thread at VH1 then continued to perpetuate the rumor that said passes were handed out by Michael and only to busty blondes for the sole purpose of getting them ON the tour bus. (This is all stated in a thread over at VH1 entitled " If your going to play covers... ".)

There were people there who got autograhps, no pass required, who can testify to the fact the the guys stood there for as long as it took with their wives looking on.

The reviewer in question is entitled to her opinion. If she thinks AB sucks, fine. But to spew untruths is another matter entirely.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:15 PM   #17
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: The thread at VH1 then continued to perpetuate the rumor that said passes were handed out by Michael and only to busty blondes for the sole purpose of getting them ON the tour bus.

this is how things get taken out of context.

In the first place, Alicia...the way i read the comment, which btw was NOT made by the person that posted the review, was meant to be a sarcastic/humorus comment in reference to a post made a long time ago involving the "busty blonds" on the Creednet board (comedy is in the eye of the beholder)....yet the way this is posted, it puts words in her mouth in reguards to the review in question.

One persons experience is not going to be the same as anothers. One person sees and hears different things than another, no body is going to give the same review as another...as you say, everyone has a right to their own opinions, and i have still yet to see proof of EXACTLY what about her experience is not true?

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 01-16-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:25 PM   #18
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Well Susan, if you read what you quoted you clearly see that I said "the thread" not Jooji "perpetuated" the "rumor". I did not put words in her mouth. I never claimed she said it.

I also see that someone who was at that show discounted her claims of needing passes, and saw Mark signing autographs while his pregnant wife looked on. No mention of blondes, Michael, or bus passes anywhere.

From reviews I've read those who waited by the busses got the autographs they were hoping for. Seems Jooji's sister was the one who couldn't get past security. In the light of the recent Dimebag shooting, maybe security these days are just being extra careful.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:26 AM   #19
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
LOL!

I'm lost... I have an idea of what happened but I don't remember reading the infamous review... and yet my name was here!

Anyway... why bothering? obviously there are people calling for attention just to stir sh*t. Ignore them and they'll go away, sooner or later.

Not to add that if this person's idol was up doing something, she wouldn't have to worry and create rumours...

Last edited by Bridge of Clay : 01-17-2005 at 07:28 AM.