++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-07-2004, 09:51 PM   #16
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) I would absolutely LOVE to have a copy of the NYE boot!!! That was my one and only Creed concert and Dogstar's right, it was the most intense, emotional concert I've ever attended.

Ditto to everything you said, Sheila!! I relive those memories often in my mind - what an intense experience that night was! I'd LOVE to have that boot as well, to keep reliving those memories. Scott and all the guys were amazing; what a way to bring in the new year, end the Weathered tour, and ultimately, close the chapter on Creed. That was my first and only Creed concert, and I'll never forget it!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-09-2004, 03:50 PM   #17
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Yes, intense and emotional. I saw them four times on the Weathered tour and NYE topped 'em all. The best!
I know what you mean, the one thing that sticks out in my mind about the show was when Scott started talking about thinking in life you have things figured out. Also when he started to cry during Eyes Wide Open. That was the best show.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:51 PM   #18
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN) I know what you mean, the one thing that sticks out in my mind about the show was when Scott started talking about thinking in life you have things figured out. Also when he started to cry during Eyes Wide Open. That was the best show.
I meant ARMS WIDE OPEN, I had a , I dont know what I had .
Old 06-09-2004, 10:34 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
A brainfart, Tracey. I get those all the time.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.