++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-16-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gathering Flame

The World Spins And It Is Confused And Is In The Golden Of Hay Day Of Its Darkset Hours But As For Us We Stand Alone We Will Not Brake Noir Bowl To No Other Truth It Shall Be Our Finest Hours Gathering Flame We May Be Small And We May Be Faceless And We May Be Out Numbered And At Time Speachelss Gathering Flame And All We Can Do Wordless And Cluess Is Follow You We Stand Alone But We Know We Walk Never Alone Your Words Of Truth And Justice Is All We Have Some Have Sold Some Our Wating Some Our Make To Take The Step Some Our In Perservance But One Things For Sure We All Carry The Flame Alone But We Know We Walk Not Alone Are Words Be Short And Our Eyes Tells Storys That Have Never Been Told Our Hearts Are Always Been Made To Suffer And We May Be Few We Hide From Each Other We All Walk Alone But We Never Walk Alone Gather Flame This Tourch We Can Not Carry Alone But We Carry It For You We Could Really Careless About The Prize Just As As Long As You Never Look Away Or Walk Away And Leave Us Alone Our Souls all speak the same untiy We Hide From Each Other Biut Never The Truth As We Have All Walked Alone Gathering Flame We Love You We Need You And We Are Lost Without You We Do Our Best And Saying It Will Be Allright Today Tommorow And Forever We Speake The Same And Hide Behind Your Smiles We Are Very Very Very Few Gathering Flame We Do Must What We Must Do As For As I I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You Your Always Ahead Of Me And You Pick Up If I Fall Behind You Leave With With Truth And The Truth Belongs To You I March With The Sound Of Your Song The Only And The Only Comfort I Will Ever Need Moving From Here To There Takes Away The Time That I Cherish And Stiil A While Yet Still Will It Take Me To Climb Over To The Big Horizion But Know I Will Never Leave You And Forsake You And Leaving Your Precious Words Fall Short Come To Think Of It We All Have That Probleam There Is Never Enough Of You And Still So Much Of You Gathering Flame My Fire Shall Subside Only The Truth In Me Remains And Whats That Really Mean Is It All Ok Now Is Alright Now It Means I Will Hold That Flame Tighter And Hold On And Never Let Go Stronger Than Ever Before Oh How I Need You So Gathering The Flames Gathereing The Truth Forever We Walk Alone Forever We Walk With You and we dont care come rain or sun saddness or happiness all we know is you all we ever had to lean upon you is you when we have asked what we our who we are and why we our nothing else matters except you and all though we hide we are very wise we pray with you we walk with you and the one thing we know you never fade because we all walk alone but never walk alone and i guess we subside our fear in you and sometimes it reflicts in us all sweet sweet comfort never leave never fade some will fade but not i on your words i stand and you wrote my heart but for those who will fade forget us not because we know not we see not we only feel Gathering Flame We All Walk Alone But Never Ever Walk Alone The Light Of Day Remains Full Speed Of Head For Me And You We Kiss Over The Shadows Over The Darkness And Taste The Light Of Day As We Carry The Shadows Of Darkness Where The Only Light Of Our Truth Remains
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-16-2005, 09:32 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
Now that all that right there deseves a bow and a wow and maybe a whoa!Can you tell I really liked it!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-16-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You So Much A Lot Went,er
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-18-2005, 09:17 AM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: ...A Lot Went,er

that is quite obvious...a very energized writing, for sure...

i really liked this line:

We Could Really Careless About The PrizeJust As As Long As You Never Look Away Or Walk Away And Leave Us Alone Our Souls all speak the same untiy

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You