++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #91
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Isaiah, 51 1,11

GLORY GLORY, SING HEAVENLY HOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, SING HEAVENLY HOST, What Beautiful MESS IM, IN GLORY TO GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IF LOVING THE LORD IS WRONG I DONT WANNA BE RIGHT, GLORY TO GOD, hearken to me ye that follow that seek the LORD, look unto the rock ehence ye are hewn AMEN and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged, look unto those WHO HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD, PRAISE YOU GOD, If I Start To Sink Into Quick Sand IN WHICH I WAS DUG OUT OF GLORY TO GOD I WANT MOSES RIGHT HAND MAN GLORY TO GOD , for how could we sink GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY, I CALLED HIM ALONE, And Blessed Him And Increased Him FOR THE LORD SHALL COPMFORT, His Dwelling Place And He Shall Make The Wilderness Like Eden, And Her Desert Like the garden, JOY AND GLADNESS SHALL BE FOUND THERIN AND The VOICE OF A MELODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-21-2006, 07:23 PM   #92
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Oh HARK THE ANGELS SING

HEARKEN, UNTO THE LORD THY GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND OF EARTH AND THE THINGS WHICH WAS THERE BEFORE THEY WERE CREATED, GLORY TO GOD, MY RIGHTEOUNSNESS IS NEAR MY SALVATION Has Gone Forth, AND MINE ARMS SHALL JUDGE , LIFT UP YOUR EYES TO THE HEAVENS AND LOOK UPON EARTHJ BENEATH FOR THE HEAVENS SHALL VANISH AWAY LIKE SMOKE AND THE EARTH SHALL WAX LIKE AN OLD GARMENT AND THEY THAT DWELL SHALL DIE IN LIKE MANNER GLORY TO GOD THEY SLEEP A SLEEP OF DEATH, BUT MY SALVATION SHALL BE FOREVER AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL NOT BE ABOLISHED, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GOD, HEARKEN UNTO HIS MAJESTY THE PEOPLE IN WHOSE HEART IS MY LAW, FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR YE NOT THE REPROACH OF MEN, AND FEAR YE NOTTT THE REPROACH OF MENNNNNNNNNNNNNN, NEITHER BE YE AFRAID OF THEIR REVILINGSSSSS GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 12-21-2006, 07:35 PM   #93
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To The New Born King

FOR THE MOTH SHALL EAT THEME UP LIKE AN OLD GARMENT AND THE WORM SHALL EAT THEME LIKE WOOL, GLORY TO HIS MAJESTY GLORY TO MY ROCK AND THE BULIDER OF DAVIDS ARMY, BUT MY RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL BE FOREVER AND MY SALVATION FROM GENARATION TO GENARATION, AWAKE AWAKE, PUT ON STRENGTH O ARM OF THE LORD THY GOD AWAKE AS THE ANCIENT DAYS IN THE GENARATIONS OF OLD, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GOD, ART THOU NOT IT THAT HATH CUT DOWN DOWNN OLD RAHAB, AND WOUNDED THE DRAGON GLORY TO GOD ARE THOU NOT IT, THINE EPICCCC GOD WHICH HATH DRIED UP THE SEAS THE WATERS OF THE GREAT DEEP THAT HAT MADE THE DEPTH OF THE SEA A WAY A WAY FOR THE RANSOMED TO PASS OVER THEREFORE THE REEDEMED OF THE LORD SHALL RETURN AND COME UP SINGING WITH JOY AND SINGING, AND EVERLATING JOY SHALL BE UPON THEIR HEAD THEY SHALL OBTAIN GLADNESS AND JOY AND MOURNING SHALL FLEE AWAY,
Old 12-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #94
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
And Of Course Jingle Bells!!!!

MAY JEHOVHAS GOD STRENETH AND CLARTIY AND PEACE GUIDE ALL YOUR SLEIGHS, AND Noggins, THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND WHASH AWAY THOUS AND THINES , AND, COUNTRIES WE CANT SPELL, AND MAY THE MIND OF THE CORNER STONE THE REEDEMER, AND THE LOVE AND A SOUND MINE , BE WITH YOU, LETS KEEP IT MERRY YA,LLS ,
Old 12-26-2006, 11:46 PM   #95
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

Glory Glory Glory, Mercy Up Lifted, Glory Glory Gloryyyyyyy Uplift The Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Speaker Uplift The Speaker Of The Parables, Glory!!!!
Old 12-27-2006, 12:09 AM   #96
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Mark 8, 31, 38,

AND he began to teach theme, that the son of a man must suffer Many Things, And Be Rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests and scribes, and men of order and organized relegion and after 3 days RISE AGAIN, AND HE SPAKE THAT SAYING OPENLY,GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORY GLORY, and then peter took him and began to rebuke him, BUT WHEN HAD TURNED ABOUT AND LOOKED ON HIS DISCIPLES, HE REBUKED PETER, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN, FOR THOU SAVOUREST NOT THE THINGS THAT BE OF GOD, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY, But The THINGS OF MEN, at this point was one of his men afraid b/c they could not understand, of the torment in the spirtual chaos he was going through at this time, SO HE SPOKE CLEARLY, WHEN HE SAID , I BE OF GOD, GLORY TO GOD, And When He called all those people unto him with his disples, Also He Sai8d unto theme, WHOSOEVER WILL COME AFTER ME, LET HIM DENY HIMSELF AND TAKE UP HIS CROSS AND FOLLOW ME, FOR WHOSOEVER, WILL SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE AND THE GOSPELS SAKE SHALL SAVE IT, FOR WHAT SHALL A MAN PROFIT IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WORLD AND ITS WAYS , And Of Course Fall Subject In Its Suduction And Lies And Self MADE GLORY,Or What Shall A Man Give Exchange FOR HIS SOUL, WHOSOEVER, THEREFORE SHALL BE ASHAMED OF ME AND MY WORDS, in this ADULTEROUS AND SINFULL GENARATION, ALSO SHALL THE SON OF MANJ BE ASHAMED, WHEN HE COMETH IN GLORY OF HIS FATHER WITH THE HOLY ANGELS, GLORY GLORY GLORY TO GOD,
Old 12-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #97
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory Glory Glory Glory,

the parable speaker, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa glory AND THESE WORDS BEEN GENIUNIE, Perhaps to man life and to the way of man THEY SURLEY FALL SHORT, GLORY HAAA GLORY GLORYYYYYYYY AND HE SAID UNTO THEME, da verliy I SAY UNTO YOU THAT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE SOME OF THEME THAT STAND HERE WHICH SHALL NOT TASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEATH TILL THEY HAVE SEEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME WITH HIS POWER, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORY,
Old 12-27-2006, 12:26 AM   #98
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Mark 12, 24, 27,

Do Ye Not therefore err, because ye know NOT THE SCRIPTURES, NEITHER THE POWER OF GOD, for whn they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN And As Touching The Dead That Rise, HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE BOOK OF MOSES HOW IN THE BUSH GOD SPOKE TO HIM, SAYING I,AM THAT I,AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING, YE THERE FORE DO Greatly Err, GLORY TO GOD, AND PEACE BE WITH YA,s,
Old 12-31-2006, 11:37 PM   #99
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Blood On Blood,

HIS BLOOD REIGNS, All over this new year, lets follow his examples of friendship and loyaltiy for we lay down our lifes for our friends and becoming of his blood as being adopted by his blood no love is greater than a love of a friend , and continue IN THE WORD OF GOD FOR IT IS LIFE friends will fail dreams and visons will indeed pass BUT HIS VISON IS FOREVER, AND YOU BE UNDER THAT BLOOD ITS YOURS AS WELL, To Whatch And To Protect And Be There For Your Brothers And Sisters, BLOOD IS BLOOD AND ITS COVENANENT,Nothing Deeper, And He cometh unto the disciples AND FINDETH THEME ASLEEP, WHAT COULD YE NOT WHATCH ME ONE HOUR, WHATCH AND PRAY, Matt 26, 40,41
Old 12-31-2006, 11:46 PM   #100
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

I,can still remembear when i was just a kid, when friends were friends forever AND What You Said Is What Ya Did, Well It Was Me And Danny And Bobby We Cut Each Others Hands We Held Tight To A Promise Only Brothers Understand But We Were So Young So Young, ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, JUST AS SURE AS THE RIVERS GOING RUN BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE, WE,d STILL BE STANDING WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE, AND I,LL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL KINGDOM COME BLOOD ON BLOOD, THROUGH THE YEARS AND MILES BETWEEN US ITS BEEN A LONG AND LONLEY RIDE BUT IF I GOT THAT CALL IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT I,d BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE, BLOOD ON BLOOD ONE ON ONE WED, STILL BE STANDING WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE BLOOD ON BLOOD AND I,LL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL KINGDOM COME, LIKE BLOOD ON BLOOD, PEACE ALL,,
Old 01-01-2007, 06:27 AM   #101
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Hehe Nice Bon Jovi Quote

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #102
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hehe Nice Bon Jovi Quote
JUST LIKE, BLOOD ON BLOOD BLOOD ON BLOOD Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BLOOD BLOOD ONE ON ONE, AND I,LL BE HERE FOR YOU TILL KINGDOM COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Thank You Donna, sometimes its hard to express the message and bring the word to life without a lit kick in a simple meaning that indeed gets lost my friend behind The World Of Relgion Walls, And Certian standards and so forth, and the lies of whiteman that not with the ways of redman, but some places i have observed my friend even white man no better,
Old 01-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #103
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #104
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

white man have no ground white man panic in time of need white man say the sky is falling white man depend to much on our horses they may brake their bodys but their spirts is never broken red man horses pulls chariots hard to understand the ways of white man even those who be reedemed tell red man we wrong White Man Wrong His spirt desended upon the lands upon the hills upon the water before he formed man
Old 01-09-2007, 12:30 AM   #105
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Stand Your Ground!!!

GLORY TO GOD, FOR IT IS HE THAT IS A ROCK AND YOUR ARMOUR AND YOUR SHILED, AND DENFENCE, And some times when we are reaching are deep spirtual boundries And AT TIMES AMEN AND AMEN AMEN THEY DO BECOME DISTUBING, AND OVERWHELMING AMEN, THAT LETS YOU KNOW YOUR ALIVE, AND GODS IS NOT DONE, And Hope Its Self Is Never Furfilled B/c WHEN WE HOLD ON TO GOD, We Are Furfilling His HOPE, So When The ROCK THAT WE STAND STARTS TO SWAY TO AND FROM HOLD ON TO IT AND IT WILL NOT LET YOU GO YOU ARE MY ROCK AND YOU ARE MY GOD AND I LOVE YOU, And The Rememebrance Of Truth Of My in my meditation THE LORD THY GODS TRUTH WILL KEEP YOU SAFE, AND KEEP YOU FROM FALLING, In A Pit,