++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #166
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN THE ANCHOR HOLDS bub The ANCHOR HOLDS GLORY TO GOD And Whats Even More Greater THE PROMISE OF THE GLORY TO GOD I Need My Glass Of Water AMEN AND AMEN The PROMISE OF GREATER WORKS Holding STRONGER THAN ANY TRIAL OR VALLEY OR CONFLICT WE PRESUSE TODAY THE WORD OF GOD OVERCAME The World PRAISE JESUS It Easier For The Heavens And Earth To Pass The One Tittle Of The Law To Fail GLORY TO GOD These Our Strong Words Indeed Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away BUT THE TRUTH THE WORD OF GOD Shall Not Pass Away BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Bub
Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #167
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

GLORY TO GOD, And Praise Jesus David I Used One Of Your Titles From One Of Your Daily Posts Why Because It Is Truth GLORY TO GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH AND ONE LIFE AND THAT JESUS CHRIST For Some Of Us Going Through Spirtual Warfare There Is A Boundrie THE DESTROYER HAS NO POWER OVER YOUR LIFE AND TRIALS Some Of Us May Set Back And Think The Destroyer Is Our Best Friend At Times And Fought Our Wars Through Our Own Streneth GLORY TO GOD YOU BET AGAIN IT WAS JESUS BEING WITH YOU WERE ANGELS WONT TREAD Or In Times Of Contempt Where There Is No Light WHO HAS THE KEYS TO BOTH LIFE AND DEATH AND HEAVEN AND HELL , He Told The Pharisees ITS BEST TO FEAR HE THAT IS ABLE TO PUT BOTH BODY AND SOUL IN HELL AND HE CAN NOT TO CONDEM His Children BUT THROUGH HIS TRUTH WE OUR SAVED GLORY TO GOD Today We Have Got HUNGERY ROARING LION COMING TO ROB STILL AND DESTROY All Dat GOOD PRAISE JESUS LIKE A FLOOD AND HE ANGERY AND DECIVING AND A LIAR THE SAME YESTERDAY AS HE IS TODAY With A Weapon Called Death And Despair Matt 24>25 For THERE SHALL arise False Christs And False Prophets And Shall Show Great Signs And Wonders INSOMUCH He Is Roaring GLORY TO GOD IF IT WERE POSSBILE HE WOULD DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT BEHOLD I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, JESUS SPEAKS TO US OF LIFE HOPE AND PROMISE AND HE PLANTED THE SEED OF FAITH INSIDE US FROM THE START SO WE HOLD ON TO IT A VALLEY OF DARKNESS CAN NOT OVERCOME THE TRUTH OF JESUS THAT PLANTED THERE FROM THE START JEHOVHOA GOD WILL PREVAIL PRAISE JESUS THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS SHOW that War Who IS KING Of The Stands We Make It Everyday In Our Lifes And Our Walk PRAISE JESUS
Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #168
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Its Not Easy To Balance Two Truths

GLORY TO GOD Praying For Everybody In Jesus Name THE ONE THING The Destroyer Loves The Most Is TO DEVOUR THE WORD OF GOD This Week Is A Week OF GLORY And Rememberance OF TRIALS PAST And Just Everything So I PrayFor Everybodys Faith In Their Areas OF STRUGGLE TODAY ARE RESTORED IN HIS PRECIOUS IN JESUS NAME THE TRUE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM John 8>31 If Ye Countinue In My Word Then Are Ye My Disciples Indeed And Ye Shall Know The Truth Shall Make You Free , HE DID IT BEFORE AND CAN ALWAYS DOING IT AGAIN PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH EVERYBODY AND HAVE GLORIOUS WEEK PEACE BE WITH YA,s
Old 04-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #169
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Blind Seed Of Faith

A MUSTARD Seed AMEN AND AMEN everybody HAS Been Planted With One The Lucky One Ya,alls I CALL THE MASSIVE SEEDS GLORY TO GOD It Was Planted IT GREW AND IT CAME TO PASS that makes most of faith rewarding WHEN WE SEE HIS MAJESTY PREVAIL i,ve had massive seeds AND GLORY TO GOD NONE OTHER THAN YOU JESUS We Saw It Come To Pass Glory To God BUT FEAR NOT STILL Ya,alls The Mustard Seed The Blind Seed I DONT CARE IF IT WAS PLANTED IN YOU 12 Years Ago 3 years ago or 2 weeks ago THAT MUSTARD SEED That Seed Must Be Fed Properly AND MAYBE Some Of Us GLORY TO GOD Have Planted That Mustard Seed So Deep On The Inside FEAR IT NOT If Has Not Seen The Light Of Day Or Water Or Its Meat In Due Season GLORY TO GOD Because It Is YOURS ALONE And GOD Is Protecting From False Hood And False Prophecys SO YOU FEEL YOU And Your Little Mustard Seed Just Left Alone, FOR THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US, From Corithians FOR it Is written I HAVE NOT SEE NOR HAVE I HEARED Or Entered The Place IN WHICH GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM So Cast Not That Seed Away But Hold It Even Tighter BECAUSE ITS YOURS So Deep It Cant Be Heared Or SEEN GLORY TO GOD Cast It Not Away THAT HAS PROMISE Sometimes If We Have A seed So Small STRONG HOLDS MUST BE BROKEN BEFORE any Hope Can Enter BECAUSE DOUBT HAS OVERCOME THAT SEED And There Is Always Somebody PRAYING FOR YA In The Negative GLORY TO GOD
Old 04-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #170
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Blind Seed Of Faith

Ya,all Today Is The Promise Of Greater Works ITS Not Easy BY NO MEANS And Therfore HE DID,nt LIE HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY BUT PROMISED HE WOULD BE THERE WHEN THE WORLD WILL KNOW US NOT NOR EXCEPT US NOT HE Is THE CORNERSTONE HE IS OUT FAITH AND OUR ROCK AND HE THAT IS RISEN WILL SEE TO IT That Your Faith Is Fed, Mark 11 20>24And In The Morning As They Passed By They Saw The Fig TREE DRIED ON UP From The Roots And Peter Calling To Remenbrance Said Unto Him Master Be hold The Fig Tree Which Thou Cursdest IS WITHERD AWAY GLORY TO GOD HAVE FAITH IN GOD For Verliy I Say Unto You That Whosever Shall Say Unto THIS Mountain Be Thou Removed And Be Thou Cast Into The Sea And Shall No Doubt In His Heart But Shall Believe That Those Things Which He Saith Shall Come To Pass He Shall Have Whatsoever He Saith Therfore I Say Unto You What Things Soever Ye Desire When Ye Pray Believe That Ye Receive Theme And Ye Shall Have Theme WE Our Still Walking Ya,alls BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT FAITH I Dont Care How good It Has Been Or How Bad Its Been WE OUR STILL WALKING BY FAITH AND WE CALL OUT TO HIM THAT DWELLS HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS NOT IN FEW THINGS BUT ALL THINGS PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL BLESSINGS AND STRENETH IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 04-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #171
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Struggle Of Truth

PRAISE, Jesus That Seed Of Faith JESUS THE FAITH THE FIRST LOVE JESUS The First Sight Of Hope Jesus GLORY TO GOD I A World Today It Is So Hard To Loose Sight So Many Doctrine Of Men So Much Darkness AND LET ALONE Ya,alls THE WARFARES THE HEAVENLY WARFARES PRAISE JESUS Everything Wants To Rob You AND Still That Joy And Peace And Faith Well IF It Could Have Its Way WE WOULD HAVE NO HOPE We Would Be A HOPELESS CASE right Now Today IF IT WAS,NT NOT FOR THE LORD THY GOD WHO IS ON OUR SIDE We Would Be Walking In Darkness Even If We Our Unaware At Times And Even If That Spark Of Hope That Was Planted in you EVERYTHING HAS JUST FADED IT GLORY TO GOD THE HOPE THAT OVER CAME THE WORLD PLANTED IT THERE And If Its Just A Spark Of Truth IT IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO OVERCOME THE DARKNESS IN YOUR VALLY AND WARE Its The Struggle Of Truth ,
Old 04-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #172
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Struggle Of Truth

Keep Your Eyes On The Light That Was Sent Forth inside of you not by sight but by faith EVEN Ya,alls IF YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR IT as if you were looking for a flash light In A Dark Storms JESUS CHRIST WILL PREVAIL The Word Of THESS. Tells Us To Set ABOVE ABOVE Not Down GLORY TO GOD We Reach For That Power That Plane Thats Above Us Which Dwells In JESUS Glory To God There Is Only One Way One Truth One Life AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST There Are A Lot Of Workers Of Law Today But Jesus Spoke Of A New Letter Of A New Day THAT Would Be HIS TRUTH There Is No Confusion But Love And An Overcoming Power In WARS Ya,alls THAT MAY SURPRISE Ya GAL,3 Are Ye So Foolish Having Begun In Spirt Are Ye Now MADE PERFECT By The Flesh ? KNOW That Flesh Is STILL Struggling With A Truth And All That Applys GLORY TO GOD Have Ye Suffered So Many Things In Vain? Is He That Turned To That Sinner On Calvary FOR THIS Day Ye Shall Be With Me In Pardaise Going Let You Down AMEN If It Yet In Vain He Therfore That Minstered To You In Spirt And Worketh THAT HOPE AND MIRCALE In Your Life That No One Else Could Perform Doeth He It By The Works Of The Law Or By The Hearing Of Faith GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Peace And Joy In Jesus Name In Your Struggles And In All Things
Old 06-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #173
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Utter Most Parts

GLORY TO GOD When Ya Gotta Hold Ya Gotta Hold PRAISE JESUS, Im Living Proof That God Set Apart The Godly For Himself so never feel ya,lls i know how hard it is But Im determented PRAISE JESUS because there will come a certian time when i wont have to anwser to the president Or The Coming Of Change or opions our us JESUS CHRIST King Of KING And Lord Of Lords Is Who We All Have To Awnser too SO Before Other Things Starts To Come Against That Assembley In YOUR LIFE Which Is Daily As We Our All Into Stand When We Call Upon JESUS We Call Up On On Our Saviour In All Needs And All Conflicts AND Everyday Ya,alls Is Just Battle But A Deeper Question Of Why ? I Would Like To Talk About The UTTER MOST PARTS Of The Hidden Soul PRAISE JESUS AND THE ONLY Supplier Who Can Feel Those Needs Is THE HOLY GHOST PRAISE JESUS Ever Just Had A Really Good Day But Just Something Missing IT IS NOT ALWAYS Yourself BUT GLORY TO GOD But Someone Needing Something You Have From A Place Which You Think That Dont Have GLORY GOD Ya Know If You Can Help Out A Brother Or Sister In Need THE FIRST THING THE DESTOYER Will Tell Ya I Cant Do Anything About It In This Journey We Walk You May Be Surprised GLORY TO GOD, Lets Get In The Utter Most Parts AND HOLD ON TO THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN RESTORE US And Thats Jesus Christ
Old 06-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #174
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Utter Most Parts

FOR Those Of You That Can Recall When I Was Talking About THAT HIDDEN SEED OF FAITH That Must Be Nurished Keep That In Mind Praise JESUS, Mark 6>7>11AND HE CALLED unto him the 12 and began to send theme forth by 2 and 2 AND gave theme power over unclean spirts AND COMMANADED THEME That They Should Take Nothing For Their Journey SAVE A STAFF ONLY most of us we find that hard Glory To God If we could,nt have our notes to self I,ll Be The First To Raise My Hand Praise Jesus AND The Word Tells Us Ya,alls NO SCRIPTURE NO BREAD NO MONEY In their purse But Be shod With Sandals And Not Put On 2 coats And He Said Unto Theme In Whatsoever Place Ye Enter Into A House There Abide TILL YE DEPART FROM THAT PLACE , Utter Most PRAISE JESUS And Whosoever Shall Not Receive You Nor Hear When Ye Depart Thence Shake Off The Dust From Your Feet For A Testimony Against Theme Verily I Say Unto You It Shall Be More Tolerable For Sodom And Gomrrha In The Day Of Judgemeant Than For That City
Old 06-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #175
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Utter Most Parts

and the apostles gathered themeselves together unto jesus and told him all things both what they had done and what they had taught and jesus said and we was speaking of glory and hope when he said come ye yourselves into a desert place and rest a while For What Ye need shall come FOR WE LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT THAT DECAYS BUT WE LABOUR FOR THE BREAD THATS EVERLASTING PRAISE JESUS For Many Comings And Goings And That No Lesiure So Much As To Eat john6>26>27 i say unto you ye seek me not because ye saw the mircales but because you did eat of the loaves and were filled PRAISE JESUS
Old 06-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #176
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Utter Most Parts

Ya Know The Word Says Ya,alls That If We Can Agree None Can Argue AMEN And I Think Everybody Agrees THAT WE ALL No Matter The Sitution With So Much War And Darkness Rising We Our Going Through Spirtual Wars As For Our People Praise JESUS As To Never Seen Before AND THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US He Will Not Be Silent When It Comes To Salvation Only JESUS PRAISE JESUS CAN EMERGE From Those Utter Most Parts You Think You Can Just Forget About It PRAISE JESUS That PRAISE JESUS IS WHAT WE LABOUR FOR psalm 107,23>26 They that go down to the sea in ships that do business in great waters these see the works of the Lord and his wonders AND STILL HE IS HIGHER AND MORE MYSTERISIES Ya,alls Than Surley We The SEVERANTS Can See For He Command And Raises The Stormy Wind Which lifts up the waves therof they mount up to the heaven they go down again to the depths their soul is melted because of trouble BUT PRAISE JESUS psalm 138,7>10 Whither shall i go from thy spirt or whither shall i flee from thy presence if i ascend up tp heaven THO ART THERE If i make my bed in hell tho art there if i take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea even there shall thy right hand lead me and thy right hand shall hold me Thy Rod And Thy Staff Comfort Me FOR Where GOD Leads Us A Times THE DESTOYER HAS NO AUTHERTIY When We Cry Out To Jesus HE WILL NURISH AND SUPPLY THE NEED That Our Soul Needs To Pull Us Through These Times
Old 06-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #177
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Utter Most Parts

BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY Ya,alls There Is No wrong time PRAISE JESUS BECAUSE OF HIM WE LIVE do go knock On That DESTROYERS DOOR AND TAKE BACK WE HAS STOLE FROM YOU GLORY TO GOD I BET YA CAN FIND THINGS PRAISE JESUS THAT YOU FORGOT YOU HAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME For All The Wicked And The Liars And His Army WAS PUT UNDER HIS FEET Have Blessed Week Ya,alls, AND PEACE BE WIT YA,s
Old 08-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #178
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~PRAISE JESUS

They Come A Time To Hold Ya,alls PRAISE JESUS And HE did And Did It For Us FOR THE ANGELS CONSTANLY SHOUT HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME And As We All Know From Death HE BROUGHT US LIFE AND ALL THE THINGS OF IT THAT CONSIST To Despite Our Trials And Our Broken Refuge PRAISE JESUS HE IS THE LIFE OF US GLORY TO GOD THE LAW Was Given To Him By The Father And It Pleased The Father Well And HE IS THE ONE REASONS WHY WE OUR HOLDING TODAY, Job 5>17>20 BEHOLD Happy Is The Man Whom God Correcteth Therfore Despise Not Thou The Chastening Of The Almighty FOR In His Meassure To Each Of Us IT WILL US STRENETH To Over Come That Which Could,nt Be Over Come Yesterday Or Last Week For That Matter Or The Night Before PRAISE JESUS Our Issuies OUR ENDLEES SO IS HE,PRAISE JESUS For He Maketh Sore And Bindeth Up He Wounds AND HIS HANDS MAKE WHOLE PRAISE JESUS HE SHALL DELIIVER THEE IN SIX TROUBLES YEA IN SEVEN THREE SHALL NO EVIL TOUCH THEE Where There IS STRENETH THERE COME PROTECTION In Famine He Shall Redeem Thee FROM DEATH PRAISE JESUS And In War Ya,lls From The Power Of The Sword Thou Shalt Be Hid From The Scourge Of The Tounge Neither Shall be afraid Of Destruction OH WHEN IT COME A KNOCKING For It Is Better To Fear HE That Is Both Able To Send Body And Soul To Hell PRAISE JESUS And He Said To His Who Ever Touches One Hair PRAISE JESUS At Destruction And Famine Thou Shall Laugh GLORY TO GOD Philemon, 1>6 PRAISE JESUS That The Communication Of Thy Faith May Become effectual BY THE Acknowleging Of Every Good Thing WHICH IS IN YOU CHRIST JESUS Hebrews Tells Us For The Law Made Nothing Perfect Except PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD FOR A BETTER HOPE THE ONLY HOPE FOR THOSE WHO DRAWS NIGH TO JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA,S IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 09-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #179
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~~PRAISE JESUS

GLORY TO GOD IN HIS DARKEST HOURS In The Garden Of Agoney HE PRAYED IN THE WILL OF GOD And Stood Fast IN FAITH PRAISE JESUS While Demons Cluttered HIM And I Tell Ya There Wisdom Surley Have Must To Been Hard To Resist AND THE CONFUSING THERE Of To Our PRECIOUS SAVIOR GLORY TO GOD And Jealusy Was With Theme And More Trials And Burdens And Confusing That We In OURSELFS COULD Not Bare Without Him WHEN We See The Destroyer Pour In LIKE A FLOOD And His Power SO DID JESUS Ya,alls In Our Lifes HELL FEARS THE NAME OF JESUS And His Leaders Some Will Stutter And Cant Speak PRAISE JESUS But It Time Speak Of A SOUND DOCTRINE Which Is Jesus GLORY TO GOD ISA 17<9>14 GLORY GLORY IN THAT Day Ya,alls Shall His STRONG Cities Be As Forsaken Bough And Uppermost branch which they left because of the children Of Israel And There Shall Be Desolation MANY Our Called But The Chosen Be Few, They Have Again Forgotten The God Of Thy Salvation And Has Not Been Mindfull Of Thy Rock And Thy Streneth
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #180
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hold On To God Thread~PRAISE JESUS

AT No Cost Ya,lls Did He Put That Cross Down For Our Sake And The Struggles We Would Have Today OF Keeping Him PRAISE JESUS Therefore Shalt Thou Plant PLEASANT PLANTS AND SHALL SET It With Strange SLIPS EVERYBODY Ya,alls I WANNA I WANNA AMEN Keep SLIPING For Those Who Strife To Be Perfect In All Things IN HIM We Slip Sometimes Often Sometimes Deep But Through Ya,alls Only Through Him HE PULLS UP RIGHT BACK UP ON THE ROCK Where We Need To Be In The Day Shalt Thou Make Thy Plant To Grow And In The Morning Shalt Thou Make Thy Seed TO FLOURISH In The Day Of Grief And Of Desprate Sorrow WOE, To The Multitude Of Many People Which Make A Noise Like The Noise Of Seas And To The Rushing Of Nations That Make A Rushing Like The Rushing Of Mighty Waters The Natins Shall Rush Like The Rushing Of Many Waters BUT GOD Shall Rebuke,em And They Shall Flee Far Off And Shall Be Chased As The Chaff Of Mountains Before The Wind And Like A Rolling Thing Before The Whirl Wind FEAR NOT At Their Signs FOR JESUS SAID VERLIY I SAY WOE !!!! And My Children Would Not My Voice And Keep My Instruction PRAISE JESUS AND , Behold At The Evening Tide Trouble And Before The Morning He Is Not THIS Is The Portion Of Theme PRAISE JESUS That Spoil Us And The Lot Of Theme That Rob Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,allsd AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THE CORNER STONE !!!