++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-30-2005, 09:38 AM   #931
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blessed be the eyes that whatch and wait up on the Lord, UNTO THEE O Lord do i lift up my soul O my God i trust in thee let be not ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me yea let none that wait on thee be ashamed which transgress without cause show me thy ways O lord teach me thy paths Lead me in thy truth and teach me for thou art The God of my salvation on thee do i wait all day Remembear O Lord thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindness for they have been ever of old Remember not the sins of my youth nor my transgressions acording to thy mercy Remember thou all the good for all the goodness you reconciled in me for thy goodness sake Lord Good and upright is the Lord therefore he will teach sinners the way The meek will he guide in judgement and the meek will he teach his way Pslam 25 1.9 THEREFORE we ought to give the more earnest to the things in which wee have heared lest at any time we should let theme slip for if the word spoken by angels was stedfast and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward how shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord and was confirmed unto us by theme that heared him God also bearing theme witness both with signs and wonders and with divers mircales and gifts of the holy ghost according to his own will, for unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come whereof we speak but one in a certain place testified saying what is man that thou are mindful of him or the son of man that thou visitest him Thou madest him a little lower than the angels thou crownedst him with Glory and honour and didst set him over the works of thy hands thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet for in that he put All in subjection under him he left nothing that is not put under him but we see jesus who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour that he by Grace Of God should tast death for evey man... Heb.2 1.9
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-01-2005, 06:13 AM   #932
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 1st

"The good news!"

In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when the Pevensies learn from Mr. and Mrs. Beaver that Aslan is "on the move," it has an effect on all but Edmund "like the first signs of spring, like good news."…And of course that promise sounds great to Peter, Susan, and Lucy—they've sought to do the right thing all along. But for Edmund, who has already decided to head down the wrong path on the side of the White Witch, these prophecies sound more like bad news.

The phrase "good news" has spiritual connotations, as C.S. Lewis more than likely recognized. It's the original meaning of the word gospel, which comes from the Old English godspell or good spell, meaning "a good story" or "good news." For Christians, the good "spell"—the great story, the wonderful news—is that Christ's death and resurrection have saved us from the bad "spell" of sin and death: Those who believe in Jesus are free and forgiven and will spend eternity with God. That's the gospel.

Telling people they're messed up and are on the losing side is not good news, no matter how you spin it. It may be true, but it's not helpful if you don't tell the important parts of the story, too: that the forces of darkness are not going to have the last word, that the rightful King has returned, that the Kingdom will be restored. Then the hearers can wrestle on their own with whether or not they'll choose the winning side, the side of the King.

Jesus traveled throughout Galilee teaching in the synagogues, preaching everywhere the Good News about the Kingdom.

Matthew 4:23

We are heralds assigned to preach a message, not salesmen charged to market a product.

Robert A. Mohler, Jr.

Heaven

Old 12-01-2005, 10:58 AM   #933
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

i cant wait to see this movie yes like the movie theie are many ups and downs and desicions and trials and the right way and the wrong ways of making choices through are walk of faith to always do what is right And we that follow christ as christ himself suffered a great and many things so shall we...St.matt 16 18.19 AND i say unto thee that thou are peter and upon this Rock i will bulid my church AND the gates of hell Shall Not shall not prevail against it And I will Give unto thee The Keys of the kingdom heaven and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever that shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, 24,25 IF any man will come after me let him deny himself and TAKE UP HIS CROSS and follow me For whosever will save his life and whosoever will SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT, and whosoever will loose his life for my sake shall surley find it Pslam 139 8.12 IF I ASCEND up to heaven thou art there if i make my bed in hell Again Behold Thou art there if i take the wings of the precious morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea even there shall thy hand lead me and thy right hand shall hold me if i say surley the darkness shall cover me even the night shall be light be about me the darkness hideth not from thee but the night shineth as the day the darkness and the light are both a like to thee, THE LORD WILL SUSTAIN. Pslam 55. As For Me I Will Call Upon GOD and The Lord Shall Save Me Evening and morning and at noon will i pray and cry aloud and he shall hear my voice he hath delivered my soul in peace from the battles that was and has been against us Time And Time Again, The Call Of Rememberance, He Hath Put Forth His Hands Against such as be at peace with him He hath broken his covenant the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet they were drawn swords ...Cast Thy Burdens UPON THE LORD AND HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE HE SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS !!!!! TO BE MOVED Pslam 89 26.37 He Shall Cry unto me thou art my father my God And The Rock Of My Sweet Salvation Also i will make him my first born higher than the kings of the earth my mercy will i keep for him for evermore and my covenant Shall Stand fast with him his seed also will i make to endure forever and his throne as the days of heaven if his children forsake my law and walk not in my judgements if they break my statues and keep not my commandments then will i vist their transgression with the rod and their iniquity with stripes My Lovingkindness will i not utterly take from him Nor suffer my faithfulness to fail My Covenant will i not break nor alter my lips the things that is gone out of my lips Once have i sworn by my Holiness that i will not lie unto david his seed shall endure for ever his throne as the sun before me it shall be established forever as the moon and as a faithful witness in heaven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-02-2005, 06:21 AM   #934
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 2nd

"Relief."

How many times have you heard this since the devastation of New Orleans or since the pandemic of AIDS in Africa has been brought to light? "Look, if poor and starving people were doing what they were supposed to, they wouldn't be having the problems they do! God would take care of them if they were worth taking care of.

As cruel and narrow as they may sound, comments like these are made all the time. Somehow, some people believe that the poor, needy and sick in our world are that way because they've done something to deserve it. They figure God would solve the problem if it was supposed to be solved. They don't realize that God is trying to solve the problem, but that the solution involves us. We are God's eyes, hands, and feet. He has blessed us with the resources needed to solve the problem. All that remains is for us to find the love and compassion within ourselves to make God's plan a reality. As we prepare to share in the blessings of Christmas, it is good to think of ways we might repay the Lord for the greatest gift ever given. How better can we return thanks for the life of Christ, than to share in saving the life of another?

I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Psalm 140:12

Provision for others is a fundamental responsibility of human life.

Woodrow Wilson

http://www.redcross.org/

Heaven

Old 12-02-2005, 11:21 AM   #935
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
AMEN brother I Tell ya If It Was Not For Those Who Are Poor And In Need None Of Us Would Be Going To Heaven Nobody Ever says i wanna be poor and needy when i grow up Gods Children takes care of their own For Its more easy for a camel to enter than a rich man to enter unto the kingdom of God But Blessed Is Those who give freely with nothing to give, like the lady with only a penny, and blessed those who hunger and thirst after what is right for they shall be clothed sheltred and fed, and blessed be the poor in spirt AMEN Let This Be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord and of theme that speak evil against my soul but do thou for me O God the Lord for thy names sake because thy mercy is good deliver thou me for I,am poor and needy and mine heart is wounded within me i,am gone like the shadow when it declineth i,am tossed up and down as the locust my kness are weak through fating and my flesh faileth of fatness i became also a reproach unto theme when they looked upon me they shaked their heads Help Me O Lord My God O save me acording to thy mercy that they may know that this is thy hand that Lords hast done it Let theme curse but bless thou wnen they arise let theme be ashamed but let thy servant rejoice let mine adversaries be clothed with with shame and let theme cover themeselves with their own confusion as with a mantle I will Gratly Praise The Lord With My Mouth yea i will praise him amoung the multitude FOR he Shall Stand at the right hand of the poor to save him from those that condemn his soul Pslam 109 20.31 Pslam 112 3.4 Wealth And riches shall be in his house and his righteousness endures forever unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness he is graccious and full of compassion and righteous
Old 12-03-2005, 08:23 AM   #936
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 3rd

"Are you exhausted?"

In today's fast-paced world, many people with day planners, pagers, and cell phones are pushing themselves to the limit. Parents, sometimes with furrowed brows and clenched fists, race from soccer fields to school meetings to piano lessons—grabbing meals on the run and collapsing into bed at night exhausted.

Maybe your hectic schedule and intense lifestyle have robbed you of your sense of humor, peace, joy, and satisfaction in life. If so, follow God's pattern of work, enjoyment, and rest. You'll be amazed at how satisfying life can be.

[God] rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

Genesis 2:2

Beware the barrenness of a busy day.

Redpath

Heaven

Old 12-04-2005, 03:02 AM   #937
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Anxiety And Gods Kingdom

Great Message Hev, Also>> Matthew 6.25.34
Old 12-04-2005, 07:28 AM   #938
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) Great Message Hev, Also>> Matthew 6.25.34

Indeed!

Heaven

Old 12-04-2005, 07:29 AM   #939
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 4th

"Bruce Almighty"

Watched the movie last night on USA and enjoyed the many symbolisms throughout. I know, I know it's Hollywood, but movies like this (way back to George Burns and John Denver) I feel reach people differently and are (in a way) useful and good...

One of my favorite parts is when God is up a tall ladder fixing his electricity (bright light) which I feel coincides with this Daily...

Darkness is more than a symbol, it is a pervasive way of living and viewing the world. Darkness is the place of deception, evil, crime, predators, sin, and death. To follow Jesus means to bring him our heart and let him cast everything from the darkness that plagues us on the inside so we don't have to be afraid of the darkness on the outside. In this way, Jesus gives us light, but it is a light that does more than fill a dark room. This is a light that illumines the heart.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 8:12

People want me to do everything for them. What they don't realize is that they have the power. You want to see a miracle? Be the miracle.

God speaking to Bruce.

Heaven

Old 12-04-2005, 11:59 PM   #940
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
nice movie Hev cool message as well though i bear record of myself yet my record is true for i know whence i came and whither i go john 8, verse 14 i always loved those words john 1 1.10 PRASE THE LORD in him was light there was no darkness Pslam 7 1.2 O LORD My God in thee do i put my trust save me from all theme that persecute me and deliver me, Lest he tear my soul like a lion rending it in pieces while there is none to deliver, Pslam 10.12.16.17 ARISE O Lord God lift up thine hand oh forget not the humble, The Lord Is king for ever and ever, Lord Thou Hast Heared the desire of the humble thou wilt prepare their heart thou wilt cause thine ear to hear
Old 12-05-2005, 06:34 AM   #941
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 5th

"Don't keep it bottled up inside."

At times we may feel that there is nothing to gain by sharing our burdens. Often, however, just talking about them may make us feel better, and it may lead us to new solutions. God wants us to pour out our complaints to Him, and He hopes that we will share with each other. Much good can come from opening up and letting our troubles out.

I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble.

Psalm 142:2

It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.

Epicurus

Heaven

Old 12-05-2005, 11:05 AM   #942
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen,

God Is always in control and knows of your supplications before you make theme, but yes you gotta make all supplications Before The Lord Your God and you will find out what you need because we overlook what we really need he knows what we need Matt, 6 7.8 Ask and it shall be given seek and you ye shall find knock and it shall be opend unto you for every one that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opend, these were words to live by making supplications before your God about everything Pslam 13.1.6 HOW LONG wilt thou forget me O Lord for ever how long wilt thou hide thy face from me, How long shall i take Counsel in my own soul having sorry in mine heart daily how long shall mine enemy be exlated over me you will find that they are many things other than enemys i always try to point that out when that word and meaning comes up ...CONSIDER And hear me O Lord My God lighten my eyes lest i sleep the sleep of death lest mine enemy say i have prevailed against him and those troubled me rejoice when i,am moved But i have trusted in thy mercy my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation i will sing unto The Lord because he hath dealt bountifully with me, the one thing we are promised in what ever sitution is PEACE, we are selfs are as unto the walls of Jerusalem ask for peace with thy whole heart and it shall be given, pslam 122 6.8 Peace Be within thy walls and prospertiy within thy palaces for my brethren and companions sakes i will now say Peace be within thee Because Of the House Of The Lord Our God i will seek thy good
Old 12-06-2005, 06:24 AM   #943
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 6th

"A key thing for us to remember."

The goal of our walk with Jesus is to come to know him as our shepherd just as intimately as he knows the Father. In a world where so many people want to attract our attention and are willing to give us advice, we can refuse their voice. We listen to Jesus because he has shown his love for us by laying down his life for us. He is not a hireling, he is the Good Shepherd.

[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep."

John 10:14-15

It takes two to speak the truth... one to speak and another to hear.

Thoreau

Heaven

Old 12-06-2005, 11:22 AM   #944
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

I Will Love Thee O Lord My Strength THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER MY GOD MY STENGTH I WHOM I WILL TRUST MY BUCLER AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION I WILL CALL UPON THE LORD WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, The Sorrows Of Death Compassed me !!! and the floods of the ungodlyMade me Afraid The Sorrows Of hell compassed me about the snares of death prevented me In My Distress I Called Upon The Lord And Cried Unto My God He Heared My Voice Out Of His Temple And My Cry Came Before Him Even Unto His Ears THE EARTH SHOOK AND TREMBLED THE FONDATIONS ALSO OF THE HILLS MOVED AND WERE SHAKEN BECAUSE HE WAS WROTH, There Went Up a smoke out of his nostrils and fire out of his mouth devoured coals were kindled by it, HE BOWED THE HEAVENS ALSO CAME DOWN AND DARKNESS WAS UNDER HIS FEET, And He Rode Upon A cherub And Did Fly Upon The Wings Of The Wind HE Made The Darkness His Secret Place His Pavilon Round About Him Were Dark Waters And Thick Clouds Of Skies At The Brightness That Was Before Him Thick Clouds Past Passed Hail Stones And Coals Andf Fire The Lord Also Thundred In Heavens AND THE HIGHEST GAVE HIS VOICE Yea He Sent Out His Arrows And Scattered Theme And He Shot Out Lightings And Discomfited Theme Then Those Channels Of Water Were Seen And The Foundations Of The World Were Discovered At Thy Rebuke Oh Lord At THe Blast Of The Breath Of Thy Nostrils He Sent From Above He Took Me And Drew Me Out Of Many Waters, Psalm 18 1.14 Lets Not Forget GOD MAKETH INTERCESION FOR ALL OF HIS PEOPLE, Pslam 19 1.6 THE HEAVENS DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD And All His Work Day Unttereth Speech And Night Showeth Knowlege There is no speach nor language Where Their Is Not A Voice Heared Their Line is gone out through all the earth and their words to the end of the earth in theme hath he set a tabernacle for the sun Which Is As Bridegroom coming out of his chamber and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race his going forth from the end Of the heaven and his circuit unto the ends of it and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof, Psalm 51 .11 HAVE MERCY Upon Me Oh Lord O God Acording To Thy Loving kindness acording unto the many mercys of all thy tender mercys of all thy ways Oh Lord blot out my transgressions Whas Me Throughly from mine iniqutiy and cleanse mr from my sin For I acknowlege my transgressions and my sin is ever before me , Behold i was shappen in iniqutiy and in sin did my mother conceive me Behold Thou Derirest truth in the inward parts in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom purge and i shall be clean whash me and i shall be whiter than snow make me to hear Joy and gladness that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice Hide thy face from my sins and blot out all my iniquties Create Me in a clean spirt O God And Renew A right Spirt With Me Cast Me Not Away From Thy Holy Presence And Take Not Thy Holy Spirt From Me, Deliver Me From Bloodguiltiness O God Thou God Of My Salvation And My Tounge Shall Sing Outloud Of Thy Righteousness O Lord Open Thou My Lips And My Mouth Shall Show Forth Praise For Thou Desirest Not Sacrifice else would i give it thou Delights Not In Burnt Offrings The Sacrifices Of God Are A Broken Spirt A broken contrite heart...... Pslam 88 O LORD of my salvation i have cried day and night before thee Let my prayer come before thine ear unto my cry for my soul is full of troubles and my life draweth nigh unto the grave. Pslam 146 14 21 THE LORD UPHOLDETH All That Fail And Raiseth Up All Those That Be Bowed Down The Eyes Of All Wait Upon Thee And Thou Givest Theme Their Meat And Due Season Thou Openest Thine Hand And Satsfiest The Desire Of Every Living Thing The LORD IS RIGHTEOUS IN ALL HIS WAYS AND holy holy In all his works THE Lord Is Nigh To All That Call Upon Him To All That Call Upon Him Truth He Will Fulfil The Desire Of Theme That Fear His Ways He Aslo Will Hear Their Cry AndWill Save Theme THE LORD PRESERVETH ALL THEME THAT LOVE HIM My Mouth Shall Speak THE PRAISE OF THE LORD and let all flesh praise his holy name forever and ever,
Old 12-07-2005, 06:36 AM   #945
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
December 7th

"Hang In There!"

Remember that poster in the 80s that showed a kitten hanging on for dear life? Sometimes the problems we face make us feel like that kitten... Financial burden, job stress, family disputes etc., can really pile up on one's mind.

Troubles certainly have a way of wearing us down. And if we're not careful, they can erode even our bedrock convictions. The promise in Psalm 37 is a good reminder of why we must be vigilant about not taking moral or ethical shortcuts.

Those who maintain their integrity, those who continue to do right even when everything and everyone else is wrong will one day receive the ultimate reward.

So hang in there gang!

Day by day the Lord takes care of the innocent, and they will receive a reward that lasts forever.

Psalm 37:18

Faith is not belief. Belief is passive. Faith is active.

Edith Hamilton

Heaven