++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 03:32 PM   #76
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #77
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Justify) Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.

oh, no shit! lol...i didn't even realize it..haha. well then, maybe we should just scratch what i said. except for the part where i agreed about all the arguing etc, it's just pointless and not what i was going for when i started this thread.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:46 PM   #78
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.

I hope that wasn't directed at me. I said nothing about who started the argument and frankly I don't care. I was talking about all three band boards in this community. If you go to anyone of them and pick out a topic you will find that most eventually end up like this. So it's not just "Stapp Lovers" who are starting arguments it's also "Alter Bridge Lovers" starting arguments. I mean, for God sake, we aren't even talking about the topic anymore... Which, btw, I hope is good news. Sounds like they may make a statement soon about the new record. I hope so. I can't wait to see what Mark and the boys have in store for us.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light
Old 04-06-2006, 03:48 PM   #79
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Then ImFilthy gives a post that reads "it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard" and he seems to think that I think I'm Myles, WHY would I get my feelings hert? It's called beeing tiered of people bitching about nothing, about things we know people think.

And I realize, they have the same avatar, not the same persons...

I'm in the mood of f'cking up every thread on the Stapp section, telling people that "his voice sucks" or "he can't hit high notes" etc. It's not fun having to read all that in EVERY thread started, Filthy I'm REALY sick of you, so if you could just get the f'ck out of hear and don't show your name in this section again unless you have something other then "He's not a good singer" or "tender-heart cry-babies" bull shit that you keep pouring over us! It's a load of crap! It doesn't start any GOOD discussions.

AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "I'm your pall" TALK! (and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH)) F'ck you! I'm sick of you... I have gotten other people kicked, not alone... But I think I can gather up some people that would gladly see you kicked and we'll see what we can do!

I agree that we have our opinions, at least I keep mine for myself unless it's called for... Like one girl said to a friend: "your ugly"... HE NEVER ASKED HER WHAT SHE THOUGHT OF HIM, she just said it... And so do you, never called for was it?

You know what, don't give me that bullshit that my feelings are hurt, they're not, I'm still just tierd! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I CONSIDER THE GREATEST VOICE OF OUR TIMES! Got it? I do hope so!

(Man that was a long thread)
Old 04-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #80
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

Filthy, why do you even bother comming to this section?

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he seems to do a really good Jesus impersonation, does THAT count?

no, not really,.....we were actually talking about "writing inspirations",....not "impersonations",...so,...let's see,....write about your relationship with God,...or,...a Val Kilmer movie? Ah man,..this is a close one!

We were realy talking and trying to get ideas of what Myles ment with this messegse... hmm letts see here "ideas on what the messege is about"... "Talking about why we don't like Myles becouse of his way of singin".... Cloes one!
Old 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #81
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) 7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Name one time I have bitched about Myles voice. You can't because I haven't. There was a discussion once about whose voice is better. I personally like Stapp's better but I never once said I disliked Myles voice. And you are wrong about the posts in the Stapp section. There are plenty of threads in this section, the creed section and in stapps section that were started to discuss one thing and then ended up in an argument. I don't mind having a debate but leave it in its appropriate thread. The reason I say that is because if we don't every freak'n thread end's up begin about the same damn thing. Those who hate AB... get over it and those who hate Stapp you get over it too. It's stupid. Everything that has been said in this thread has been said over and over again and I'm not the only one who is tired of it.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #82
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

JUSTIFY! NO NO NO! I like you! You're cool! I was talking about how I thought you were Filthy :P Nothing against you...

I admit having started a few threads, but only to enlighten like "Me, Kid Rock and 14 close friends", stuff like that that are pretty funny to know :P IMO... I have never trashed a thread, never... But I'll head over to the Stapp section right away... To see what AB fans have said that is...
Old 04-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #83
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) JUSTIFY! NO NO NO! I like you! You're cool! I was talking about how I thought you were Filthy :P Nothing against you...

I admit having started a few threads, but only to enlighten like "Me, Kid Rock and 14 close friends", stuff like that that are pretty funny to know :P IMO... I have never trashed a thread, never... But I'll head over to the Stapp section right away... To see what AB fans have said that is...

Oh, oh... sorry... misunderstood. Looks like we are all misunderstanding each other over this. haha... Think its time to change my avatar so people don't get me confused with other members.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:51 PM   #84
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

I think you're right on that one...

I found one big differens about the negative posts that trash threads on the Stapp section from the ones that are negative on the AB section, those on the Stapp section have a bit more substence, take Uncertain in the "Why we adore Stapp" thread... Shure I don't think he should have trashed the thread, could have opened a new one instead. But he had a point, people being jerks in public, why do people say they're a great father? I'm not saying Stapp isn't just that the numbers aren't in his favor...
Old 04-06-2006, 07:08 PM   #85
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Ok, I think all of this has gone on long enough.
Closing...
Closed Thread