++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-07-2003, 01:26 AM   #46
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
And one last thought Lechium...

Even IF... THAT'S A BIG IF you were even close to being right about God and the Bible so what?

For thousands of years many HAVE believed in God and the Bible. What are you going to do about it Lechium? Huh? What exactly are you wanting to do? Are you wanting to try and illeminate all christians from this earth? Are you wanting to ban the Holy Bible from the whole earth? What is your agenda?

And what about all other religions? What about the Buddists, Hindus, Satanists, Wiccans, Witches, and all the other religions of the world. ALL OF THEM BELIEVE IN A GOD/GODDESS OF SOME SORTS AND A HOLY BOOK OF SOME SORTS! What is your agenda for them? Are you wanting to eliminate ALL religion from the entire world?

Or is it you are just such a loser that you just have to come to a message board and make fun of, antagonize, and patronize those who do believe in a God/goddess?

I say that if you continue to act like this that you be thrown off the board for good. If you choose yo understand that we have our beliefs and you have yours and we all can fellowship on this board and have a good time in peace then I say you can stay.

It's too bad I'm not a moderator.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 04-07-2003, 01:46 AM   #47
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hi, Lady V....nice to see ya back...btw, Lechium is in a supposed self-imposed exile. He claims to have left the board for good.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:14 PM   #48
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Darn right Dogstar PARTY CUZ LECH IS GONE!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-11-2003, 11:11 PM   #49
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
No, Lady Valkerie...that was me about people loosing their salvation. I am am Christian and all that I say is taken from the Bible and nowwhere else.

People like Lechium just make me sad. they make me sad because they are blind to the truth and it makes me sad because I can do nothing to help them. Lechium is going to hell, unless god opens his eyes, and saves him. now, that is not said out of contempt. I am very sad and sorry of Lechium, but it is partly his choice to believe thathe doesn'r need god. Every one needs god. however not everyone will find him. lechium needed to stay ont h boards just a little while longer, so that i and the others out there could share with himn the truth. even if he would not listen.

I just feels so bad for him. He really needs prayer. lets pray for him.

What happened?!?!?! our king decided ot leave?1?!?!?!?! why?!?!?!? I haven't been on in a while, I must have missed it. dang that is sad.

see yall later.
Old 04-20-2003, 07:14 PM   #50
Lechium
USER INFO »
2Wadrick: from what I remeber hell is describes as an eternal seperation from God. Seperation from God is the main punishment. So why do you think that being eternely seperated from someone I dont even belive in is such a grizzly fate for me?
You're thinking in terms of absolute good and evil, while things are relative.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:37 PM   #51
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Well, hell is seperation from God for eternity.

In Hell, there will be grinding and gnashing od teeth as the Bible point out. Are you familiar with the story of the rich man Lazarus? He was a rich man, who did not trust in God, but rather in himself. The LORD struck him down, and the account of his being in Hell, or Sheol (I can't remember what euphemism is used, but it is hell) , and it says that he was in utter anguish and toment and torture. All that he wanted was a drop of water on his tongue to relieve the pain, but he would not get it. And he wanted to wanr his friends and his brothers not to be as he did, but to be better, so that they would not suffer the same fate, pain, ans suffering as he did. But we could not do that either. Hell, is a place where there will be torture forever. How old are you? 22? That is a long time, right? How would like to relive all that? Well, think of not only living 22 years, but living throughout eternity, in hell, where there is complete and utter torture, burning, suffering, pain , and seperation from God.

The Bible says that all creatures above, on and below the earth will bow the knee, and confess Jesus Christ as LORD. You will confess Jesus as LORD sometime in the future as I will and as I look forward to.

You said, that that would not be that bad of a punishment - "seperation from God forever" - beause you don't even believe in Him. But that is not all that will take place in hell. If you do not come to grips that JEsus Christ is LORD or that he died on the cross to pay for the sins of mankind (for all thos who believe in Him), you will be there in hell, forever and ever (eterity), being tortured, burned, and in pain and suffering. There is nothing that you can do to get out of it except believe in Christ.

I think that it is sad that you do not believe, but there is nothing that I can do about it, only God can save you. I don't know, if he has predestined you to be saved or not, but I can only pray for you (which I will most definately do).

Well, there you go. I hope that this answers your questions

Dude, are you just an athiest, or do you have some other freaky religion that you believe in - or are you a Satanist? What do you think about Satanism, and why do you not think that Satanism is not he same thing as Devil - worship? It is the same thing. Satan and the Devil are the same being. Thereofre, it is the same thing.

Hope you have a good day, seriously.

Please respond.

Old 04-20-2003, 11:00 PM   #52
Lechium
USER INFO »
Satanism is not related to Christianity in any way. They use same word "Satan" to discribe different things, just like ancient Greeks and Christians use word "god" to describe diffrent things.

I am not Satanist but I am mildly interested n thsi phylosophy. I am agnostic so I'm looking for teh truth. Buddism and Hindyims are 2 religions I like the most actually.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:57 AM   #53
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
whay are you interested in those religions when all of them can be refuted? no scientific discovery in the history of ever or any discovery for that matter, has refuted the truths that the Bible has to offer. everything that you believe in is false. it can be proved to be untrue. but nothing in the bible can proved to be false. no discovery in the history of mankind has proved the bible to be false. ask me any question that you think proves the bible to be wrong and I will set you straight.

hey have a good day.
Old 04-21-2003, 02:57 PM   #54
Lechium
USER INFO »
What scientific discovery has proven Buddism to be false? I really wanna know that.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:01 PM   #55
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
well, all that buddism is, is just a collection of ideas, and things that are fell - good. Ephesisians 2:8-9. "For by grace have you been saved and that not of yourselves. It is a gift from God, not as a result of works, that no man should boast."

All Buddism is a system of works that in no way can merit eternal life, which is the "gift" mentioned in the above verse.

There is no scientific discovery that can prove buddism to be false. But there are the words of God that prove it to be false. If I remember the religion correctly, Buddism, is a system of good things that you are supposed to do (In the Bibile, they are called "works"). If you do them you will be happy, and will have eternal life in heaven. (Well you will be happy, but not to the highest point of happiness that you could have in life. That happiness only comes though Christ. John 14:6, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.") If you do not do the good things, you will not go to heaven, but to hell, to be punished for not being good.

So, as you can see, there is not enough information to disprove. Sure, all the things that Buddah teaches are good things, but not good enough to get you to heaven. In fact, no work is good enought to get you in to heaven. The only way is through faith in Christ.

Does that make sense?

Another question, please?
Old 04-21-2003, 09:24 PM   #56
Lechium
USER INFO »
If sience cant prove neither Buddism not Christianity wrong, how is Christianity more possible? Just because Bible says so? That's not good enough. There's no real proof for either, so both are possible, that's why I do not totally dismiss either, neither totally accept them. I'm more inclined in direction of Buddims because it works better with the person I am and my system of ideals.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:58 PM   #57
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
What is your sustem of ideals?

Scinece can not prove Christianity wrong ad nothing else can because that is thr truth. I do not have that much information about Buddism stored away in my brain, so forgive me if I am wrong in some of my conclusions in Buddism. I do not kow that much about it, so I don't actuall know if there are any scientific discoveries that disprove Buudism, but as I said before, all it is is just a bunch of good things that you have to do.

I have a question, do you believe that man is sinful? If yes, then how can man who is sinful do good things when he is not good in nature to warrant eternal life with God in heaven? Well, there is not a way.

I am used to talking to people who have wrong views of Christianity that they believe in, or athiests. Please hold on...It is kind of hard to change from what I used to do, to another whole religion.

Hey, not to get off the subject, (I willanswer your question, I just need some time), but why don't you believe in Christianity? IS it just because you do not want to believe it, but deep down inside you do, or don' believe it because of the facts, or why? That would help me understand where you are coming from.

Well, I gotta go for now, but I will answer your question, I just need to get a little info about Buddism.

Don't think that you have beaten me
Old 04-21-2003, 11:16 PM   #58
Lechium
USER INFO »
Sinful? Sin is an action that is absplutly bad. I belive everything is relative, so if I'm dying of strvation and got no money, than I will steal and by no means will that be a bad thing to do. So once I do not belive in the idea of sin I do not belive that people are sinful.

Christinity has that thing -- you either with us or you go to hell. That cant be right, I belive in freeodm of choice beyond the grave, that your choice is only altered by the person you are not by judgment form above. Karma fits that (no judgment, only what you are). Christianity paints evything in black and white, and there are more than two colors in this life.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:22 PM   #59
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
well, that is abelieve that is held by many people. I am sorry to say that they (you) are wrong. Therea re onmly 2 colors in this world. Either you belive in Christ and go to heaven for eternity, or you do not believe in Christ and you go to hell for eternity.

To be frank, you think that way because it is to hard to believe in Chritianity. you think that becaue you have to choose either one or the other, it is to hard. you do not believe because Christianity is not a feel good religion to some people. I am very happy where I am, happier then I could ever be. We havea very strick system of rules to follow, and that is there to make us better people. We have the rules here to show us that we are sinners and that we naeed a savior (christ). you want a religion that allows some lee way. but that is not the way it goes.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:42 PM   #60
Lechium
USER INFO »
You need to put your Bible down, and go out in a real world, and you'll see that world is far from black and white. Just cuz some book says it is, doesnt make it so.