++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #31
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Vip Experience?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) Nice language. Actual KISS is still selling out stadiums and arena's worldwide this year alone. Just because someone likes to make money then they must be a bad person. And you would not do the same thing. You are a liar if you say you would not. So you must be saying that Creed is not money hungry since they are doing this money grab tour right now. Creed must be giving all the proceeds to charity. Wake up...

Gene Simmons is one of the most money hungry rock stars out there.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 AM   #32
nagpo
USER INFO »

Guys...lets settle down. This thread is going in a wrong direction. Lets get back on topic.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #33
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Gene Simmons is one of the most money hungry rock stars out there.
He's in his own league.

KISS coffins. Nuff said.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #34
creedm1981
USER INFO »

no he is not in his own league.. kiss is overrated hands down. creed kicks their butts when it comes to lyrics.... kiss is just a bunch of men in costumes singing crap... they had a few hits but their meanings sucked....... as for gene simmons voice he has?? no way.......
Old 08-17-2009, 11:43 AM   #35
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedm1981) no he is not in his own league.. kiss is overrated hands down. creed kicks their butts when it comes to lyrics.... kiss is just a bunch of men in costumes singing crap... they had a few hits but their meanings sucked....... as for gene simmons voice he has?? no way.......

I guess that is why KISS has sold over 100 million albums and are still filling 20,000 seaters worldwide everynight. Creed will not be around 25 years from now let alone 10 years from now. I love Creed, but this is about the giving a little back to their fans. Especially when they have been looked on as a joke for the last 6 years, mainly because of Stapp. This is about Creed thinking they are above signing autographs. This is not the I Love All Access tour with special guest Creed. The Ebay hounds are not going to pay $300 to meet them and turn around and sell the autograph for less, the fans are going to pay to have a chance to meet them. They are nothing without the fans.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #36
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

^ why do you keep repeating the same thing on all your posts? We get your point your upset, KISS is the best thing since slice bread, now can you go back posting with the rest of the geezers on the KISS boards. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #37
skyguy86
USER INFO »

can we just stop talking about KISS? There are lovers and haters for that band, just like there are for Creed. Creed fans know better than anyone that haters are going to hate and nothing will change. So can we please agree to disagree?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #38
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) ^ why do you keep repeating the same thing on all your posts? We get your point your upset, KISS is the best thing since slice bread, now can you go back posting with the rest of the geezers on the KISS boards. Thanks.

I repeat myself because you are too stupid to get it the first time. You should have stayed in school and left your mom's basement. When I see you tomarrow don't forget to ask if I would like fries with that.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #39
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: Posts: 19

Fucking noobs.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #40
creedm1981
USER INFO »

thats how good creed is... even kiss fans hate on them hahahahha funny............ why dont you go back to the 70's you idiots who keep bashing creed.... why do you even come on the board if you just want to entertain your loneliness and anger........ grow up already..... kiss sure has with potbellys and a long tongue to KISS our butts hahahhah
Old 08-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #41
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by colbymercury) I repeat myself because you are too stupid to get it the first time. You should have stayed in school and left your mom's basement. When I see you tomarrow don't forget to ask if I would like fries with that.

WOW looks like you should have stayed in school, you cant even spell tomorrow. Im done with you, your a waste of my time.
Closed Thread