++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-06-2003, 02:07 AM   #31
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah, ever once in a while I'll have to think twice about how part of a CREED song goes. Forest Gump was a great movie, oops, I think I'm off the subject. I think I should shut up too.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-06-2003, 10:49 AM   #32
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+12-06-2003 02:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 12-06-2003 02:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah, ever once in a while I'll have to think twice about how part of a CREED song goes. Forest Gump was a great movie, oops, I think I'm off the subject. I think I should shut up too. [/b][/quote]
yea girl it seems like,,me and you do that a lot,,what they going do send us to the off topic Police,,,LOL Tom hanks is my favorite Acter,,and i loved him in forest Gump,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-06-2003, 07:58 PM   #33
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Hanks is good, Cast Away is one of my favs. Forest Gump is defanently one too, Road to Perdition, gosh, he is just great in everything he is in.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-06-2003, 08:08 PM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
I LOVED CAST AWAY TO,,YA KNOW HE TOOK IT HARDER OVER LOOSING WILSON THEN HE DID HES GIRL FRIEND IN THE MOVIE I GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT,,I NEVER SEEN ROAD TO PERDICTION,,MY KEYS ARE STUCK IM NOT BEING AN EDIOT
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-07-2003, 01:10 AM   #35
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
huh, how were you being an idiot?
Road to perdition was good, different, but good
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-07-2003, 01:16 AM   #36
creedsister
USER INFO »
i miss spelled it to
Old 12-26-2003, 10:50 PM   #37
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) One thing I'll just point out is that the bible said the moon will be blood red. Once because of a lunar eclipse or somethin', it was partly red...proof it could happen.

This happens every 6 months or so. It was recently seen here in the Americas. I was able to get some great shots of the entire eclipse. I was outside in the freezing cold for a few hours. But it was worth it.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...clipse_203.gif http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...se_ap_b203.jpg

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 12-26-2003, 10:54 PM   #38
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: (Originally Posted by knifer) <!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,k ids,,by the way,,,and ,,another&nbsp; amen&nbsp; to&nbsp; that [/b]
who are you calling a kid? How old are you? [/b][/quote]I don't think that how old someone is should be anyone's concern. Their age is between them and their parents. We should each worry about our own age.[/quote]

In a way I am curious about her age and in a way I was being a sarcastic because I am not a kid... I'm 29 years old.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~