++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-30-2003, 12:19 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I would just like to know.....what are the signs of the end...of days to...some of you guys....that really points out to you...and makes..you think the world aint here for long...can anybody help me out here...please......peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-30-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
well, as a seminary student @ my church pointed out a few years ago, the moral degradation of the world is making this place a sinking ship that we cannot save by ourselves, no matter how hard we try... kinda depressing to hear that, but it's the truth. i don't know if we're gonna have apocalyptic natural disasters (b/c god promised nothing like that w/ noah)... to tell you the truth, i don't know what to expect. i wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of bad crap starts happening in like the span of a couple of weeks or so... but when it ends, will it really matter who's right (i mean w/ regard to HOW the world ends)?

Old 10-30-2003, 08:57 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
God Did promise His people..Protection Durring some of the plagues..here upon earth...He told us to Rejoice...when we seen and of These things...the world only gonna get worse and worser and worser....Prepare Yourself For That Which Will Come Its Very Nigh....God Bless
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-07-2003, 09:09 AM   #4
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
No one know when the end will be, yes there are wars but there have always been wars, and yes there are plagues like famine and flooding, but again nothing out of the ordinary. There is no point in worrying about it as long as you are prepared because the end could be tomorrow or 3000 years but any of us could die any second so we have to be prepared.

Also for those who are interested in what is supposed to happen, read revaltion. It is confusing but if you have a study bible than you can probably get the just of it and understand some of the symbolism but obviously no one can be sure what exactly is meant by some of what is said.
Old 11-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes it is confusing,,to,,some but did not the lord say he would pour his spirt out in the last days ,,and young men would have dreams and visons,,and pour his spirt out on maidens,,,its not tommorrow,,but be prepared as if it were,,live each day as if it were your last,,but ican asure you its not 3000,,years away,,,peace
Old 11-07-2003, 10:21 PM   #6
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Most likely it wont be 3000 years, just exaggerrating for a point but no one can know exactly with God. Its his plan and we just have to trust in him.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:52 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know you,,were,,allright,,im ,just serius when it comes to my king,,your right,,,trust in the lord thy god,,with all,,your heart,,and,,lean,,not,on your own undrestanding,,
Old 11-08-2003, 01:56 AM   #8
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
hey Ta (creedsister),
Do you have AIM? If so you can IM me at MrSeeker04
: ) God bless!

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:46 AM   #9
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
The Bible states that in the end there will be an increase in knowledge. Now in the last century...heck...in the last 50 years... wouldn't you agree that there has been an increase in knowledge ie science and technology

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-12-2003, 04:19 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,k ids,,by the way,,,and ,,another amen to that
Old 11-12-2003, 09:41 PM   #11
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,k ids,,by the way,,,and ,,another amen to that [/b][/quote]
who are you calling a kid? How old are you?

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-18-2003, 12:08 PM   #12
knifer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes,,,Amen,,,Amen,,,and,,,Amen,,,great,,looking,,k ids,,by the way,,,and ,,another&nbsp; amen&nbsp; to&nbsp; that [/b][/quote]
who are you calling a kid? How old are you? [/b][/quote]
I don't think that how old someone is should be anyone's concern. Their age is between them and their parents. We should each worry about our own age.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:17 PM   #13
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
there are two basic main signs:

- the merge of two big powers: one religious and one political. When Roman Catholic Church and the goverment of USA get together, allied, that's the sign.

- Sunday Law
Old 11-18-2003, 11:20 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea i know the govermeant,,,and,,religion..will be the death of it all,,,TRUST ME,,,peace brother,,mayby will see another creed album before it does,,,LOL,,
Old 11-19-2003, 06:07 PM   #15
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
One thing I'll just point out is that the bible said the moon will be blood red. Once because of a lunar eclipse or somethin', it was partly red...proof it could happen.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101