++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-05-2003, 01:00 PM   #46
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Pete, welcome to Creedfeed, great introductory post, by the way!! We won't hold the tears against you and if you'd like, we'll still treat you like a neandrethal klingon!! We aim to please!! Hope you like it here and will hang out awhile!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-07-2003, 02:01 AM   #47
orlando
USER INFO »
THE ONLY WAY HE CAN BE COMPLETELY SAVED IS IF HE JOINS ME IN "THE PROMISE LAND"

IN THE CELEBRATION OF LOVE

TAKE LOVE BY THE HAND

AND FLY WAY TO THE PROMISE LAND

Old 11-08-2003, 12:02 PM   #48
creedsister
USER INFO »
ye no sheppeard hu
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-12-2003, 01:36 AM   #49
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
<!--QuoteBegin-Lechium+09-19-2003 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lechium @ 09-19-2003 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> who's "saved" and who's "not" is their business and theirs only. defenetly not yours. [/b][/quote]
Actually I have to agree. I think we need to concern ourselves with our own spiritualism before we try to determine others salvation or lack thereof.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-12-2003, 05:07 PM   #50
creedsister
USER INFO »
I dont agree with anything,,with,,lech,,says,,but,,,,I will say this..a persons,,soul,,is at argument,,here,,now,,only,,the lord thy god..could anwser,,such,,a question,,pray about,,it let god tell and if was left up to me,,i would close this thread with a big,,YEA....but its not,,,and give god the glory,,,but those who hide behind shadows,,would bring it on more,,,peace,,and god bless
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-12-2003, 09:33 PM   #51
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-12-2003 05:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-12-2003 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont agree with anything,,with,,lech,,says,,but,,,,I will say this..a persons,,soul,,is at argument,,here,,now,,only,,the lord thy god..could anwser,,such,,a question,,pray about,,it let god tell and if was left up to me,,i would close this thread with a big,,YEA....but its not,,,and give god the glory,,,but those who hide behind shadows,,would bring it on more,,,peace,,and god bless [/b][/quote]
LOL @ "THY" As if anyone talks like that anymore! It's no longer the 14th centery you know.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-18-2003, 12:06 PM   #52
knifer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 09:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
LOL @ "THY" As if anyone talks like that anymore! It's no longer the 14th centery you know.[/b][/quote]
Again, I say, Thou art being too harsh, for one whose tone claimest superior enlightenment.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:24 AM   #53
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
<!--QuoteBegin-knifer+11-19-2003 03:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (knifer @ 11-19-2003 03:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Again, I say, Thou art being too harsh, for one whose tone claimest superior enlightenment. [/b][/quote]
LOL!

hello I'm not totally new, but havent been around 4 a while.

I got a prophetic word for Scott when he was out here. I hope that one day I will get to meet him and give it to him personally. I cant really tell you what it was, but it made me cry cos I could tell through it, that God really loves him.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-01-2003, 08:14 PM   #54
creedsister
USER INFO »
yeap,,HE REALLY,,Loves Him
Old 12-06-2003, 10:02 PM   #55
souldancer
USER INFO »
Oh, I really try to refrain from these kind of threads...Saved from what?!!! I am feeling that Creed and Scott remind me TO BE REAL.....and TO FEEL and I appreciate and acknowledge theri authenticty. THANK YOU SCOTT/ for your honesty...and personally I dont believe you have anyone or thing to report to....you just keep working through what you need to with your intentions///there is no right or wrong...what is right is only what is right FOR YOU in the moment. Your heart is full of goodness...and I have no tolerance for those that judge others (oops...was that a judgement.. ;-O. let them cast their stones.....)
Old 08-26-2004, 09:44 PM   #56
creedsister
USER INFO »
I think so HaHaHaHa