++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-16-2003, 05:44 PM   #31
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Awesome, Bec! I'm glad you found your way back to your spiritual path. Good for you!
Old 08-16-2003, 07:13 PM   #32
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Yay, Bec! I'm also proud of you!!

Also, thanks everyone for your support and encouraging words regarding my spiritual debate with my mom. It's so great to hear everyone's personal experiences, but it touches my heart so deeply when you nice folks are right there to lift me up when I'm down! PEACE TO YOU ALL...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 08-17-2003, 01:44 AM   #33
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Thanks Teri, Dogstar and Kim! I didn't think I'd get that kind of support, but that's probably just me not giving myself any credit. :P
Old 08-17-2003, 02:30 AM   #34
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well, you should know us better than that, Bec . Seriously, finding that kind of spiritual peace is a good thing!
Old 08-18-2003, 12:22 PM   #35
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Good luck w/ the baptisim, I hope it goes well.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 09-06-2003, 01:07 AM   #36
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Sorry Dogstar. :embarass: :P Thanks, Torn Signs, it did go well.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:04 AM   #37
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Yes i have the photos...
Old 09-12-2003, 11:00 PM   #38
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Oh yeah, the wet t-shirt contest photos....
Old 09-13-2003, 08:22 AM   #39
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
No, the massive purple bruise contest photos... :lol:

*don't hurt me*
Old 09-20-2003, 08:43 AM   #40
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Old 09-21-2003, 06:04 AM   #41
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Old 11-12-2003, 10:13 PM   #42
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
My mother and father were not religious or spiritual in the least. However I spent a lot of time with my Grandmother and she attended a Church of Jesus Christ. They were some major Holy Rollers. You know as in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as told in Acts chapter 2 of the Holy Bible. However, they were all full of hate, bitterness, rage, and a judgemental spirit. Women weren't allowed to wear makeup, wear shorts, pant, bathing suits, short sleeves or jewelry. Women were not allowed to cut their hair or braid it. Men weren't able to wear shorts, bathing suits or jewlery. Men were not allowed to have a beard, mustache or long hair. They were constantly after me to "get saved". Thattotally turned me off to God and I totally rebelled. However, at the age of 16 I got pregnant and married and my mother-in-law at the time loved me with a motherly love I had never knew before. Ifinally seeen God's love through her. Seven years and 3 kids later her son left me for my best friend on our daughter's birthday and I totally turned against God. I hated him. That's when I discovered Wicca. I was a Wiccan for quite a while. However, I missed Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I studied and studied and discovered Christian Wicca. Yes, I know, some of you will gasp and then probably laugh and yell "That's such an oxymoron!" However it's not. I worship God the Father of the Holy Bible, The Holy Spirit who is Mother Goddess to me, and I follow the teachings of Jesus. However, I don't believe everything in the Bible. I beleive that much of it has been tainted. I also study the Nag Hammadi Library and The Apocrapha. I recently semi-came out of the "broom closet" with my family. They see the signs all over the house. I evenpainted on my front door window for Halloween "Happy Samhain" along with a pentagram. My fiance gave me a disaproving look but he didn't pursue the matter. I also am studying the tarrot cards and have done many readings on myself and only one on someone else who is a shaman. I have learned to be more open minded since I have last been here. When I first came to this board earlier this year I was such a "fundie" pain in the rear. I have seen the error of my ways. So I hope the slate is clean for me.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 11-14-2003, 12:21 AM   #43
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know the tarid cards well,,,and,,ya,,know what i learned,,seeking my fathers,,wisdom,,lets you see,,all of these things,,as well,,my,,,by him all things consist,,powers and domions,,,,he will prove that he is lord....
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #44
knifer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Lady Valkyrie+11-12-2003 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Valkyrie @ 11-12-2003 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> However, I don't believe everything in the Bible. I beleive that much of it has been tainted. I also study the Nag Hammadi Library and The Apocrapha. [/b][/quote]

How do you know that what you currently believe is not tainted as well?

Perhaps you just need something easy to believe, you know, that feels all warm and fuzzy and requires no serious thought or commitment.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:38 PM   #45
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes thats true,,everybody looks for the easy way,,out as far as me,,,ive never met the easy way out,,even good preachers,,will sugar coat the word,,if it will ofend some of there congaration,,on a sun..service or something,,,you got be strong to walk with the king,,,push away pride your own thoughts,,everything really that A HUMAN WOULD DO,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything