++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-26-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show

Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times

For more info about the show: Show information

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stapp vh1.jpg (9.6 KB, 1511 views)

Last edited by Shadow : 04-26-2004 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:58 PM   #2
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...

Hopefully it won't be comedy like Big Sound...yeah it was good...but he doesn't strike me as a commmedian.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:12 PM   #3
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...
I suppose if this was about Mark you would be jumping up and down. I've bit my lip before about your posts about Scott and the negativity. And today, you caught me on the wrong day and I'm not avoiding this one.

I'm sure there are alot of people that are very excited to see Scott act. If you can't "muster up the excitement" then why do you have to say anything at all. I'm sure there will be plenty of critizing him at your 'other home'. Please keep it over there.

I am just happy to see him out and about and back to his old self again. He looked great during Fairway to Heaven and I'm sure he will look great on this show.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:28 PM   #4
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Actually, I'd probably bust a gut laughing if it were Mark. No actually, I would be on the floor in tears with sore ribs from laughing.

I'm not all that excited about him acting...so I said as much. Did I say anything negative about him or his abilities? No, actually I complemented him. I thought he did good on Big Sound, but that he didn't strike me as a commedian. If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well. All the power to him.

If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be. But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead. Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.

"keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:48 PM   #5
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well.
Then why couldn't you just say that in the first place

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be.

You have been in previous threads/posts, which I am not going to go into here. You have said things about him and you shouldn't have. Things that are not accurate.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead.
I'm saying that was negative. I said what you stated in the past has been negative.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.
And what happened? Not sticking by him because of things that have happened to him or things he might have done. He's a HUGE part of Creed no matter how you look at it. Singer, songwriter, outstanding stage preformer.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) "keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?
I'm not trying to start a war. But you come here and act like you know everything there is to know about the guys, when that is not the case at all.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:21 PM   #6
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 04-26-2004, 04:39 PM   #7
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!!
Hey Steve, maybe instead of being the board Admin, you could be the board referee? Just a suggestion. LOL.

I guess it could be good. I don't get VH1 here, so will have to wait until I go home for the summer. Maybe it'll be on again.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 04-26-2004, 07:04 PM   #8
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Scott Stapp--singer/songwriter/Xtreme-hottie/ actor...... this is awesome! GO SCOTT!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! (Wow, the coolest thing Vh1 has done in my lifetime!)
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 04-26-2004, 07:12 PM   #9
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times

For more info about the show: Show information

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:

Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.

Relearn Love
Old 04-26-2004, 07:48 PM   #10
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

Sorry Steve. I've retracted my claws
Old 04-26-2004, 07:55 PM   #11
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
I'll be watching
Old 04-26-2004, 08:16 PM   #12
RMadd
USER INFO »
hmmm.... sounds interesting... Carmen Electra, eh? definitely worth watching

Old 04-26-2004, 11:01 PM   #13
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.
Sheila, my thoughts, exactly. I think it will be fun to see him in a different "forum" so to speak (acting instead of singing). Hey, he may have an untapped talent hiding in there! Go for it Scott!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-27-2004, 12:30 AM   #14
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
i wonder if he is any good at actin...i guess we'll see
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 04-27-2004, 01:01 AM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »

REALLY is that what the little yield sign Is For Cool
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything