++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #31
chafin24
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
People its time to move on.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:27 PM   #32
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) And why Mite that hurt me Creedsis?..Why did you even say that?..Do you KNOW him? I have not talked to the man since 2000, but I have to say I have been around the dude(all of them as a matter of fact) from the very beginning...I will not argue on this board....but if you would like to talk ....feel free to PM me.
With all due respects, I Really Dont Want To Talk To You Or Pm You, And I dont Want To Argue, With You Either U take care now
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-25-2004, 11:39 PM   #33
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) So one can say "Brian (Flip or Mark) wouldn't be where they are without Stapp.

Yet, you can't dare say "Scott wouldn't be where he was without them"???

Wow...hell of a double standard there.

johellion were you on Creednet? JECF40 right??

Hell No!!!.... They would not be there without each other!!!...,... Brian was playing perfessionally for a long time before Stapp!!! They all meet up!! By word of mouth ..I guess..and there u go!!!... Brian was on the music scene all through out college...He has played music and been in bands thought out college for his living!!! I don' t know abou t the other guys...BTM was a lie/.... all I know is what I know ...ok!!! YES I AM [email protected]///

Last edited by johellion : 05-25-2004 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:44 PM   #34
chafin24
USER INFO »
He was also raised on music, and in the mean time continue to checkout headheavy.com for updates.

Last edited by chafin24 : 05-25-2004 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:03 AM   #35
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Hi Stace.

Why can't everyone just leave Scott alone.

johellion, I'm sorry, but your precious Brian wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for Scott. You are obviously bias. Brian is no angel, you can't tell me that he hasn't been in a few fights.

I am so tired of everybody thinking that Mark and Michael walk on water. If it wasn't for Scott Stapp being who he was and is, Creed would have never happened. Everyone seems to forget who wrote 95% of the lyrics. He's an amazing songwriter, singer and stage performer.

And you can't tell me that it wasn't wrong of Mark calling Myles something like "the best in the world". Pleeeeezzzzeee. It's like he's stabbing Scott in the back by saying that.

I'm so frustrated I even forgot what this thread was about in the first place.

And are you telling me STAPPO!!! is an angel!!!Stapp didnot hunt Brian down the other guys did!!!!. Brian was already playing music proffsisonally in the music scene for many years!!!.Look I am 47 yrs old...ok...I am not gonna hear your SHIT!!! FUCK YOU! and get a life.. We are talking about a band!!! my close relation has noting to do with it!!
Old 05-26-2004, 12:16 AM   #36
chafin24
USER INFO »
I think its great that brian is back with old guys, and myles is gonna be great and the best is yet to come. What i am trying to say is people its time move on. It appears they have already.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:25 AM   #37
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by chafin24) I think its great that brian is back with old guys, and myles is gonna be great and the best is yet to come. What i am trying to say is people its time move on. It appears they have already.

You have it going on GIRLFRIEND!!!!! rock and roll!!
Old 05-26-2004, 09:24 AM   #38
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Careful, if you cannot make your point accross without demeaning someone of using vulgar language - then take it somewhere else.