++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-22-2004, 11:59 AM   #256
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think if I everhad to deal with kids like like that I'd ship em off to ,

BOOTCAMP!!!!

alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-22-2004, 03:11 PM   #257
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I know its probably not as urgent, but I was wonderin if U could pray for my friend.

She is tryin to get off hard drugs. she's goin to a programe and all but I think satan might be still trying to distroy her life. She gets paid on Thursdays and every wednesday night she has a dream about shooting up! It may just be a subconscious understanding that tomorrow is the usual day for a good hit, but I recon he might have a hand in it.

Her children are just goin nuts. They run away from home alot and they arent even past the age of 11 yet! They call her names, even "slut" to her face in front of everyone and they are just uncontrollable! It's terrible for her when shes trying to get off that stuff and her kids seem to hate her and treat her like total crap.

She believes in Jesus, which is really giving her the faith to keep goin, but those kids are awful, and the pull to the drugs is strong, there's dealers everywhere around here.

Thanks for reading this and praying if U can.

That's a very sad story, Sincirr. I will definitely pray for her and her kids. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Relearn Love
Old 01-22-2004, 03:17 PM   #258
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Sincirr, prayers going out to your friend and family! Those kids of hers need a good swift kick in the butt! Anyway, I have had frineds in similar situations, unfortunately, they didn't make it! Here's hopes that she does!

Julie, sending prayers to your mom! That sucks what they are doing to her unfortunately it seems to be the way things work these days! Screw the little guy!

{{{{{{JEN}}}}}}} I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all the hurt go away! Just know that all your friends on Creedfeed are here for you to support you through this time of sadness and loneliness! We love you girl! You're are a wonderful and strong willed person who will soon jump this hurdle in the road!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-22-2004, 03:22 PM   #259
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Darn right Kris! This isn't the first time they have tried to do thisto her either

Thanks for your prayers
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-22-2004, 08:01 PM   #260
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sincirr, I've added your friend to my prayer list. I hope she can see her way through .
Old 01-22-2004, 08:33 PM   #261
JenRN
USER INFO »
Sincirr..... prayers sent your way for your friend. How horrible that is, drugs eventually tear people down to the ground. I am so sorry for this, be there for her in her darkest moments. Having great friends are so important in life.

I can't thank all of you for your continued support. I have had a horrible couple of days and feel so down. I did not think I could cry anymore but it just seems to never stop. I can't wait to get past this thinking of "why me?" And that I am a failure. It is like putting all you have into something for 10 years and having it never be good enough. It just hurts so deep in my soul. This is the darkest period of my life, I hope sunny days are ahead sometime for me.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-22-2004, 08:34 PM   #262
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hang in there, Jen!!! The sun will come back .
Old 01-22-2004, 08:50 PM   #263
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Yes Jen! Hang in there girl Things will get better
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-23-2004, 10:54 AM   #264
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) I think if I everhad to deal with kids like like that I'd ship em off to ,

BOOTCAMP!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) I think if I everhad to deal with kids like like that I'd ship em off to ,

BOOTCAMP!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!

Thanks heaps for praying. I know God can do it. I just hate what the enemy has done to her family! Makes me angry. But the battle is not ours, but God's.

JenRN, I don't know exactly what happened to make U feel this way, perhaps its none of my business and all, but I really hope that God encourages U at this time.

I pray that the "Comforter" (John 16:7, the word in greek means comforter, councellor, encourager) will reveal to you the truth that He will not ever leave U, so U know that U R not alone. Bless U

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 03:57 PM   #265
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Darn straight
Cuz If I have kids and they ever called me a slut or anything like that to my face, I'd make them wish they were at bootcamp
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-23-2004, 04:00 PM   #266
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I can't thank all of you for your continued support. I have had a horrible couple of days and feel so down. I did not think I could cry anymore but it just seems to never stop. I can't wait to get past this thinking of "why me?" And that I am a failure. It is like putting all you have into something for 10 years and having it never be good enough. It just hurts so deep in my soul. This is the darkest period of my life, I hope sunny days are ahead sometime for me.

You continue to be in my prayers Jen! It will get better, it doesn't feel that way now but it will! And when the sun finally does shine it will be sooo bright it will be blinding! You deserve the world!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-23-2004, 07:40 PM   #267
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I can't thank all of you for your continued support. I have had a horrible couple of days and feel so down. I did not think I could cry anymore but it just seems to never stop. I can't wait to get past this thinking of "why me?" And that I am a failure. It is like putting all you have into something for 10 years and having it never be good enough. It just hurts so deep in my soul. This is the darkest period of my life, I hope sunny days are ahead sometime for me.

Jen, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you've had a tough week. I've had some dark times in my life and I'm here to tell you that there will be sunny days ahead for you. I know it's difficult to see that when you're feeling down but there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Relearn Love
Old 01-25-2004, 11:01 AM   #268
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Darn straight
Cuz If I have kids and they ever called me a slut or anything like that to my face, I'd make them wish they were at bootcamp
One of them was at church tonight with his 2 friends. He was staying with his mum for most of the service which was pretty good, but his friends kept coming in and mucking around at the back. We have a pretty casual church so it didnt really disrupt anything which was ok.

At least he was sitting with his mum. That was a miracle.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-27-2004, 04:40 PM   #269
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
I just recieved the OFFICAL(OFFICIAL) Phonecall from management, I am now officially transfered starting feb 2nd. Thank you for all of your support and positive prayers.

Old 01-27-2004, 09:40 PM   #270
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I have a favor to ask
Could you please keep me in your prayers! I've been going through a dark spot lately, been real depressed a lot to If you could just please pray for me I'd really appreciate it Thanks
alone
All I know
on my own