++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-02-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fell In Love With Grace

Fell In Love With Grace whashes away un called for tears from my face fell in love with grace overlooks my cant help freaking mistakes fell in love with grace or did grace fall for me i really really dont care about conflicts that has our backs to the wall fell in love with grace i feel soon from a cold warm breaze i will find you fell in love with grace i miss you i love you not another poem about always forever just the way i feel right here right now there is just no other place i wanna be untill we are one by flesh skin to skin and body mind and soul hush hush i find it easy to realize hush hush that at times we will always make no sound make no sound i fell in love with grace whashes away un called for tears overlooks my freaking mistakes i fell in love with you because i belived in you fell in love with grace whos smile reveals me through and through fell in love with grace whashes away uncalled for tears and overlooks my cant help mistakes falling in love with grace fell in love with grace no sorrow no regrets sky is the limit falling grace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-03-2004, 11:34 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
another one from the heart, CS...this would make good lyrics...enjoyed reading it... ..
Old 11-03-2004, 11:35 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) another one from the heart, CS...this would make good lyrics...enjoyed reading it... ..
you think
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything