++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 03-25-2006, 04:34 PM   #16
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Most in U.S. Favor Death if Saddam Is Convicted

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Chase, are you God? Can you give someone life? Why then do you believe you have the right to give someone death.

Let God deal with Saddam's eternal fate. Saddam should be locked away. Besides. From a purely secularist, materialistic, immoral point of view, death would be too good for him anyway.

Finally someone who understands my point.!!! I love you.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 03-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #17
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Ya,lock him up,maybe he'll commit suicide like Hitler did.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-25-2006, 09:26 PM   #18
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Chase, are you God? Can you give someone life? Why then do you believe you have the right to give someone death.

Let God deal with Saddam's eternal fate. Saddam should be locked away. Besides. From a purely secularist, materialistic, immoral point of view, death would be too good for him anyway.

I never claimed to be God... and in this issue, religion plays no part from my standpoint. And yes, I can can give someone life... there's a thing called "reproduction."
Old 03-25-2006, 09:27 PM   #19
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Finally someone who understands my point.!!! I love you.

No, you're an atheist... and he's a Christian. He has a different point than you.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:44 PM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) No, you're an atheist... and he's a Christian. He has a different point than you.

Please stop judging me Chase!!! : I AM not sure if Im an atheist even though I clearly have some questions regarding to religions...

And whats the problem to say that I agree with Stephen words? This has nothing to do with religion...I agree with his opinion saying that Saddam's death wont be 'bad' to him...cause he wont pay for his crimes.

I have all the right to AGREE with certain people who say intelligent words... and by the way I LOVE them.

Ah...and dont be jealous Chase!
lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-25-2006 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:18 PM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Please stop judging me Chase!!! : I AM not sure if Im an atheist even though I clearly have some questions regarding to religions...

And whats the problem to say that I agree with Stephen words? This has nothing to do with religion...I agree with his opinion saying that Saddam's death wont be 'bad' to him...cause he wont pay for his crimes.

I have all the right to AGREE with certain people who say intelligent words... and by the way I LOVE them.

Ah...and dont be jealous Chase!
lol

You told me that you were an atheist. Anyway, if the Iraqis want to execute Hussein... they should execute him. If his execution makes them feel that justice was served... they should execute him. That is JUSTICE TO MOST IRAQIS.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:50 AM   #22
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I never claimed to be God... and in this issue, religion plays no part from my standpoint.

So, religion plays no part? If religion plays no part in certain areas of your life, how can you claim to be religious? Does it also play no part in your political views? Your social views? How can you pick and choose where religion matters.

You do not give someone life, chase. God does. Or at least, I *thought* that was what you believed. You want the power of death over someone? That sounds awfually satanic to me.

Tell me; what is the virtue in killing Saddam? There is NONE. Except for, I forgot, revenge. Apparently your religion plays no part here, either. Or does your religion preach revenge? I don't think it does. Correct me if I am wrong.

To claim the power of life and death over your fellow human beings is to claim to be God. Shame on you.

Quote: And yes, I can can give someone life... there's a thing called "reproduction."

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, bar none. And that is saying something, since I have been arguing with anarkist off and on for quite some time ( ). You think the ability to participate in a reproductive act gives you the right to kill? What kind of sick sadistic soul are you?
Old 03-26-2006, 12:51 AM   #23
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You told me that you were an atheist. Anyway, if the Iraqis want to execute Hussein... they should execute him. If his execution makes them feel that justice was served... they should execute him. That is JUSTICE TO MOST IRAQIS.

So now we live in a world where morality is dictated by the majority? Chase, where has your brain gone?
Old 03-26-2006, 07:02 AM   #24
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) So, religion plays no part? If religion plays no part in certain areas of your life, how can you claim to be religious? Does it also play no part in your political views? Your social views? How can you pick and choose where religion matters.

You do not give someone life, chase. God does. Or at least, I *thought* that was what you believed. You want the power of death over someone? That sounds awfually satanic to me.

Tell me; what is the virtue in killing Saddam? There is NONE. Except for, I forgot, revenge. Apparently your religion plays no part here, either. Or does your religion preach revenge? I don't think it does. Correct me if I am wrong.

To claim the power of life and death over your fellow human beings is to claim to be God. Shame on you.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, bar none. And that is saying something, since I have been arguing with anarkist off and on for quite some time ( ). You think the ability to participate in a reproductive act gives you the right to kill? What kind of sick sadistic soul are you?

Don't even play the hypocrisy card with me. You're a Christian fundamentalist who is very intolerant and judgemental towards other people. If anyone is giving Christianity a bad name, it's you. Saddam Hussein did not give a shit about the lives who took... the thousands, if not millions of lives he took. If the Iraqis want to execute him, they have every right to do so.

I don't mix religion and politics... and if you want a good example at what happens when you do... look at Iran. It's quite sad that you call me "sick" and "sadistic" when you can't even call a genocidal dicator anything derogatory. I never realized your skewed form Christianity teaches you to be intolerant, judgemental, and sympathetic towards evil souls like Saddam Hussein. The only virgin birth amongst human beings that I know of happened with the conception of Jesus Christ... and as far as I know, it takes a man and a women to create another living being. Without them, life doesn't happen. So, that being said... a man and a women are essential in the creation of life. Read a book and learn about sexual reproduction, because apparently you think babies from a stork.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:05 AM   #25
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) So now we live in a world where morality is dictated by the majority? Chase, where has your brain gone?

Yes, we do live in a world where majorities dictate the morality of a state's society. You obviously don't know how democratic republics function. With all due respect sir, where has your brain gone?
Old 03-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I don't mix religion and politics... and if you want a good example at what happens when you do... look at Iran. It's quite sad that you call me "sick" and "sadistic" when you can't even call a genocidal dicator anything derogatory. I never realized your skewed form Christianity teaches you to be intolerant, judgemental, and sympathetic towards evil souls like Saddam Hussein. The only virgin birth amongst human beings that I know of happened with the conception of Jesus Christ... and as far as I know, it takes a man and a women to create another living being. Without them, life doesn't happen. So, that being said... a man and a women are essential in the creation of life. Read a book and learn about sexual reproduction, because apparently you think babies from a stork.

Yes....seems that you are the one mixing politics and religion here...I dont see Uncertain being sympathetic with Saddam Hussein...just becasue he doesnt see Saddam's death as the solution.
Chase ...kiling Saddam only smells revenge which is entirely different from JUSTICE!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 03-26-2006, 05:22 PM   #27
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Yes....seems that you are the one mixing politics and religion here...I dont see Uncertain being sympathetic with Saddam Hussein...just becasue he doesnt see Saddam's death as the solution.
Chase ...kiling Saddam only smells revenge which is entirely different from JUSTICE!

Justice is achieved differently throughout the world. Iraqis favor the death penalty for a man that tortured his own people. They have every right to kill him if they so chose. Just because you don't like it, does not mean that they don't. They want it... therefore, they should execute him.

I'm not mixing religion and politics here. I don't think that a man who butchered thousands upon millions of innocent people should be fed, bathed, and housed for the rest of his life by the same people that he brutalized.

Last edited by Chase : 03-26-2006 at 07:01 PM.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #28
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Don't even play the hypocrisy card with me.

Hypocrisy? I don't recall calling you a hypocrite. Just nuts.

Quote: You're a Christian fundamentalist

Oh? I think you are the first person to ever call me that. And indeed, seeing as it is the "fundamentalists" (whatever that means) that are in general in SUPPORT of this war, and the more liberals who are challenging it, your position does not seem to make much sense.

Quote: who is very intolerant and judgemental towards other people.

Okay, if I was not playing the hypocrite card before, I am now. YOU WANT TO KILL A GUY, and *I* am the intolerant one? WHAT?!

Quote: If anyone is giving Christianity a bad name, it's you.

Umm, no, it wouldn't be. And even if I am, I am not going to change my beliefs because they don't make other people happy. Jesus did not make other people happy. They killed Him. Does that make Him wrong? By your sttrange system it does...

Quote: Saddam Hussein did not give a shit about the lives who took... the thousands, if not millions of lives he took.

Oh I see. Since he is bad we can be bad. Very moral of you.

Quote: If the Iraqis want to execute him, they have every right to do so.

God doesn't appear to agree.

Quote: I don't mix religion and politics...

Then you aren't religious. God doesn't want half of you. He doesn't want you to listen to Him and then go out in public and ignore Him when making political decisions. Or, maybe your God does. I don't know. I have never heard of your God.

Quote: and if you want a good example at what happens when you do... look at Iran.

uh... how?

Quote: It's quite sad that you call me "sick" and "sadistic" when you can't even call a genocidal dicator anything derogatory.

Oh? I think Saddam is one of the evilest people I have heard of. So? Does that change anything now? Calling him names means nothing.

Quote: I never realized your skewed form Christianity teaches you to be intolerant, judgemental,

Of whom exactly? I am the one advocating that we leav death and judgement in God's hands. You are the one advocating we take it up ourselves. And yet I'm judgemental? Hmmm....

Quote: and sympathetic towards evil souls like Saddam Hussein.

Be careful with your words here. Evil SOUL? Are you saying that no matter what, he could never be redeemed. If so, by all means kill him. If not, maybe we should leave him alive in hope. Will he ever redeem himself? I'd give a gazillion to one odds against. But those are odds worth giving a chance, considering the eternal consequences.

Quote: The only virgin birth amongst human beings that I know of happened with the conception of Jesus Christ...

Well I could aruge about that but not now.

Quote: and as far as I know, it takes a man and a women to create another living being.

It takes God.

Quote: Without them, life doesn't happen.

Tell that to Adam.

Quote: So, that being said... a man and a women are essential in the creation of life.

Umm, they CAN be. God doesn't need to them to be.

But to speak in general towards your post: you constantly insult me, calling me intolerant and judgemental. Of whom, exactly? What are you talking about? Where are you getting these ideas? I just don't understand it.

You might have just posted the most confusing and nonsensical thing I have ever read.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #29
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Yes, we do live in a world where majorities dictate the morality of a state's society. You obviously don't know how democratic republics function. With all due respect sir, where has your brain gone?

I see. You are a Christian, chase? I honestly don't remember. If you aren't, this post makes sense, if you are, it makes none. God doesn't follow the majority. Morals don't change.

your atittude is amazingly close to that of a super liberal moral relativist, which is extremely unusual for a right wing Christian.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #30
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Justice is achieved differently throughout the world. Iraqis favor the death penalty for a man that tortured his own people. They have every right to kill him if they so chose. Just because you don't like it, does not mean that they don't. They want it... therefore, they should execute him.

Where did they get this right to kill people?

Quote: I'm not mixing religion and politics here. I don't think that a man who butchered thousands upon millions of innocent people should be fed, bathed, and housed for the rest of his life by the same people that he brutalized.

So you think we should murder him in cold blood. you are right. no religion there.