++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I really hate how dead this forum is.

Just because Creed is being inactive doesn't mean these forums have to be. I think we have quite a nice community here. But sometimes there are multiple days that go by without any posts. I think we should think of something to do to promote the site some more. It's like 2008 in here.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

The mods and admins aren't active. I send Steve PMs and he doesn't respond. There has been no update as far as the site updates go. So we can forget about a new site design to appeal to more people. It feels like the people in charge have given up on this site also. Without strict leadership we get shitty trolls like TA.

Also, how would we promote the site? This site only appeals to fans of the most hated band in recent memory. People on ABB have no reason to come here, their site is superior to our own in terms of design. Some older users here sometimes dont post in the band boards or just lurk.

Quite frankly, theres not much to talk about when were not complaining lol. For so long, during the break up, we talked about everything related to Creed. Now that they are reunited, we just have to wait for them to give us something to talk about. And the worst thing is, all though they have reunited, they surely arent dedicated to only the one band. With them all planning on releasing solo albums this year and the next. Their will be stuff to talk about, it just wont always be Creed related.

just some thoughts.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I agree. I'm not sure what we could so. Mabey promote it on boards for bands similar to Creed.

We need a new site design, we need to ban TA. And we need to cheer up lol. With DK gone I feel like we really have to try and keep the community together. There are alot of creed related things we can talk about. Even the sections of bands that are currently active go for the most part unused. I think we should just start anew and get rid of all current topics, get a new design and ban some of the members that do very little but contribute to empty space and empty posting.

If the sight doesn't change soon I think me, you and some of the other members should just get together and start a new Creed fansite.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Also, I mean no disrespect to Steve or Teri. Just stating my opinion. I'm on my Ipod so I can't edit my previous post to put this in.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) If the sight doesn't change soon I think me, you and some of the other members should just get together and start a new Creed fansite.
This is not a bad idea. But I really don't know how to create or manage a website. We could just move over to ABB, but I really dislike the community their. They are more hateful than us.

I'm open to the idea of us starting anew here or somewhere else. But we must put a lot of effort into keeping it active and fresh.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Hey guys.. I was thinking about starting a new creed site up, you guys have great points.. This place is dead. It sucks. There is like 10 active users..
Old 12-12-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
Agent D
USER INFO »

What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

"Why aren't there more new posts?" lol
Old 12-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
nagpo
USER INFO »

We could have a forum that's not restricted to only Creed/AB/SS. It could be a multi-subject forum. With various boards offering different discussion.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) The mods and admins aren't active. I send Steve PMs and he doesn't respond. There has been no update as far as the site updates go. So we can forget about a new site design to appeal to more people. It feels like the people in charge have given up on this site also. Without strict leadership we get shitty trolls like TA.

Also, how would we promote the site? This site only appeals to fans of the most hated band in recent memory. People on ABB have no reason to come here, their site is superior to our own in terms of design. Some older users here sometimes dont post in the band boards or just lurk.

Quite frankly, theres not much to talk about when were not complaining lol. For so long, during the break up, we talked about everything related to Creed. Now that they are reunited, we just have to wait for them to give us something to talk about. And the worst thing is, all though they have reunited, they surely arent dedicated to only the one band. With them all planning on releasing solo albums this year and the next. Their will be stuff to talk about, it just wont always be Creed related.

just some thoughts.
thank you sir, for doing the best job to the best of your abiltiy you,re doing a better job than i could ever do in such stressfull times ladey, everybody keeps they briefs on, ENDURANCE PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, and like willie we raise OUR GLASSES AGAINST EVIL FORCES, and thats whisky for my broken heroes, and soda pop for my wild ponys when you become horses you can have beer, and in the other great lines of my GEROGE LUCAS a grffin momeant FEAR WILL KEEP THE OTHERS IN LIKE NAGPO FEAR OF THIS BATTLE STATION , ROCK ON
Old 12-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Also, I mean no disrespect to Steve or Teri. Just stating my opinion. I'm on my Ipod so I can't edit my previous post to put this in.
Your Apolgey Is much excepted to the rest of THE JEDI COUNCEL, And Steve Teri, PEACE BE WITH US, Our Famlies Needs A Lot Of Prayer Ya,alls This Fighting And Insulting Each Other, Will Not Help Matters None, We Shall Proceed In A Orderly Fashion, thank you and a Big God Bless You,
Old 12-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

ya,alls keep it downs and im going go out and gets some egg nogs, oz had stuff prepeared in those areas, with all the warfares and stuffs why these babies hardly knows whats to post abouts, i loves all those things, it will work out my friends, now Burried And Gone I encourages To Opens Ups Creed Topics And So Forth, and enjoys it we is nows DA CLASSIC CREED DIVISON, Da Die Harder Fans, as we,s of course stcks together what hells kind of activty i my points excatleys, whu everybody should be talking about their favoorite creed song meanings, and all the reasons why we love the band, we just gots somes crazy peoples Burried And Gone Sug the reason why it feels like 2008 in here is because some make it feel just that way, if everyone would calm down in hardcore siutions i would be thankfull, i,ve had lyrics i wanted to get up threads i wanted to start and so forth, like i said we,ve had some complications, i always keeps ya,alls updated, lets just be cool to each other ok, Loves Ya,s and i give you permisson my wall walker if you wanna start one of those threads, go rights aheads,
Old 12-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #12
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

Thanks for your contribution sir. much needed.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #13
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) This is not a bad idea. But I really don't know how to create or manage a website. We could just move over to ABB, but I really dislike the community their. They are more hateful than us.

I'm open to the idea of us starting anew here or somewhere else. But we must put a lot of effort into keeping it active and fresh.

I wish Jarred didn't hate us, lol. He'd be down. I can mod the site and i have a friend who can design it. But i wouldn't be able to pay for the domain name as I'm just 17.

I meant site in the posted you quoted BTW. My ipod changed it.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #14
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Your 17.. Ha.. Wow.. I'm sure Jared doesn't hate you guys.. I joined ABB and
It's nice, I've got the same name on there, what's it gonna hurt to join.. I mean really? And they don't hate creed on there, there are a select bunch that don't care for creed as much as AB. And you can start a forum for free.. Maintaining it is the hard part
Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I wish Jarred didn't hate us, lol. He'd be down. I can mod the site and i have a friend who can design it. But i wouldn't be able to pay for the domain name as I'm just 17.

I meant site in the posted you quoted BTW. My ipod changed it.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Odetolife) Your 17.. Ha.. Wow.. I'm sure Jared doesn't hate you guys.. I joined ABB and
It's nice, I've got the same name on there, what's it gonna hurt to join.. I mean really? And they don't hate creed on there, there are a select bunch that don't care for creed as much as AB. And you can start a forum for free.. Maintaining it is the hard part
That's funny? lol.

Yeah, I'm just going to make a proboards forum for the forum. But i want a website for Creed fans that is updated often. ABB and TABN are all Alter Bridge only sites. Not forums but sites. I think that we need a huge Creed fansite like what they have over there since Steve is unable to Update and moderate over here more.