++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-01-2006, 02:03 AM   #1
metalanus
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
untitled but good nonethe less

if you can suggest a title that would really help

Im surrounded
but I feel so alone
a voice cuts through
all of the noise

saying you will never be
more than a stranger to them
your prescence is meaningless
just give in

prechorus
I wont go out like this
the demons cant stay
the victory belongs to
he who gives and takes away

chorus
Naked I entered
Naked Ill leave
all thats inbetween
is not in my hands
anymore

verse 2
lost so much
cant bear to look ahead
cause I know what ill see
and Ill know what is missing

God I know
it will all be a phase
but it seems neverending
and I just want to escape

prechorus
I wont go out like this
Ill give you this day
the victory belongs to
he who gives and takes away

chorus
naked I entered
naked Ill leave
all thats inbetween
is not in my hands
anymore

interlude:
curse you and die
I will never
utter such blasphemies
for your the only one
for which I am living

for your the only one
holding me up
when im hanging myself
for your the only one
who can bring down from this
chair

chorus again

heres what its about. I have long not had freinds save for 1 really good freind who is moving away soon. to prepare for that Ive gone out and tried to make freinds and am doing well but in the middle of feeling good at a college bible study the thought came to me that "I would never be more than a stranger to these people." I believe in demonic influences and believe such thoughts and feelings that i get are the results of demon opression (not to be confused with posseion) my outlook on the future is bright and ive never been suicidal I wrote this from the persepctive that God will allow me to suffer for a time perhaps but bring me out of it. this is seen with many bible characters and Ive read some verses and believe some of the characters went through times of suicidal ideation. i know that having a biblical outlook on the future and placing things in Gods hands will keep me from thoughts of suicide should they come.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:22 PM   #2
Bleeding Love
USER INFO »
Re: untitled but good nonethe less

hmm, good, but too long. Another little helpful thing, maybe not tell what the poem is about, let people draw their own conclusions. But yea, I liked the message. Keep it up

hung from the rafters with care
Kevin Fitz<3
Old 07-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #3
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: untitled but good nonethe less

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalanus) if you can suggest a title that would really help

heres what its about. I have long not had freinds save for 1 really good freind who is moving away soon. to prepare for that Ive gone out and tried to make freinds and am doing well but in the middle of feeling good at a college bible study the thought came to me that "I would never be more than a stranger to these people." I believe in demonic influences and believe such thoughts and feelings that i get are the results of demon opression (not to be confused with posseion) my outlook on the future is bright and ive never been suicidal I wrote this from the persepctive that God will allow me to suffer for a time perhaps but bring me out of it. this is seen with many bible characters and Ive read some verses and believe some of the characters went through times of suicidal ideation. i know that having a biblical outlook on the future and placing things in Gods hands will keep me from thoughts of suicide should they come.

hmmmm....we all are sorrounded though....but few can explain it.......nice going.........its strange that we shall all be feeling like strangers to one another and i dont find anything abnormal with it.......yeh....the thoughts of suicide are abnormal though.......to me......thoughts of suicide are rather and explanation that we dont belong here.......and we are here for a short journey...no matter who we have.....we all will always be strangers.......to each other.....cause the only true relation that we have in this world....is with LORD ALMIGHTY alone......all the demons and the powers of the earth.....are all set to make it fade and blury....but its good that u feel it strongly.........hmm.......lack of freinds han?........might just be a blessing for u.....might just be...........