++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Movie "2012"

sorry if this has been posted. anyone see this preview yet for 2012, it looks intense! what does everyone think about the so called end of the world in 2012?

http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

Last edited by XALTERBRIDGEX : 10-04-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: The Movie "2012"

I have seen at least half a dozen movies on the subject of 2012 but i think its about time something worth watching comes along, I mean, 2012 (doomsday) is only 3 years from now ...and no good movie has ever surfaced as yet. I do ... sort of ... believe in the predictions.... really really exciting stuff. It would all be just super if aliens come along too....
Old 10-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I have seen at least half a dozen movies on the subject of 2012 but i think its about time something worth watching comes along, I mean, 2012 (doomsday) is only 3 years from now ...and no good movie has ever surfaced as yet. I do ... sort of ... believe in the predictions.... really really exciting stuff. It would all be just super if aliens come along too....
its about time for another dooms day movie wait they will get aliens out too promise ya promise ya a long with the second coming of something else
Old 11-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »

Looks like the stupidest movie. Anyone with a logical thinking process knows that 2012 is BS. This is just studio feeding off the fear or excitement people have of a certain date.

Remember when the world as going to end in 2000? Y2K? Yeah, it's all nonsense. Can't believe Cusack took this roll.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Looks like the stupidest movie. Anyone with a logical thinking process knows that 2012 is BS. This is just studio feeding off the fear or excitement people have of a certain date.

Remember when the world as going to end in 2000? Y2K? Yeah, it's all nonsense. Can't believe Cusack took this roll.
I Know It We Aint Going Get That Luck For To End Any Time Soon Well In Mans Logic And Theroys And So Forth Brother Its Every 10 Years Started In 99 But Every Number Does Have A Meaning We Need Search Our Spirtual Side Of What They Mean Ya Know Instead Of Mans Theroy of it in all but that a different topic all in itself as i recall y2k i never stocked up on anything
Old 12-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #6
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Looks like the stupidest movie. Anyone with a logical thinking process knows that 2012 is BS. This is just studio feeding off the fear or excitement people have of a certain date.

I think it's a great subject to make a movie out of. I would have preferred to have this subject taken in a more serious dramatic role instead of just another cliched disaster movie. Now, with that being said, believing that the world is going to end on that date is another story.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I thought the movie was amazing......
Old 12-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

glad you enjoyed it, one of my brain storm theroys ya,alls dont wanna make no one nerveous But What if per say the word has already ended but we are unware of it come on ya,alls i know you,ve thought it bring on the opinons
Old 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I'm not in with the bandwagon that the world will end in 2012. The only thing that is of significance to that year is that's the year Obama gets out of office. Only God know when the world is going to end!

Not sure if I will watch this movie or not. It has to be a movie well worthy of paying the $9.00 for me to want to see it. Money is tight right now,lol.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

Well, I don't think Obama is going anywhere anytime soon haha. But I don't think the world is either.

2012 is out of theatres I believe butyou can always download it then buy it if you like it. The special effects are worth $9 alone.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Well, I don't think Obama is going anywhere anytime soon haha. But I don't think the world is either.

2012 is out of theatres I believe butyou can always download it then buy it if you like it. The special effects are worth $9 alone.
Im postive He Will Stay The Entire 4 years we will be postive also about that in 2012 ya,alls if you wanna do the math on that theroy we all should be a floating always wit out any strife for anything i dont see us evaporating any time soon And If It Does Will Be Here In The Dust searching for a supermarket open oh Lord Some Where And Have To Pull A Rabbit To Make It Happen
Old 12-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #12
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

my words
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-26-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) my words
well if he took the roll i cant set through it im not fond of his acting if they could have got Dennis Quade to do another dooms day roll or if ever im there ya,alls
Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Umm, ok! My dad got ahold of a pirated copy of this movie and we watched it a couple nights ago. I was not impressed with it at all. It was like watching War Of The Worlds but without the giant lazer shooting alien things. Nothing I havn't seen already. I told my dad that the movie was lame when it got over,lol.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Umm, ok! My dad got ahold of a pirated copy of this movie and we watched it a couple nights ago. I was not impressed with it at all. It was like watching War Of The Worlds but without the giant lazer shooting alien things. Nothing I havn't seen already. I told my dad that the movie was lame when it got over,lol.
Speaking Of Movies Julie I cant Wait To Get My Hands On The New Star Wars Family Guy Movie Been So Busy I Aint Took Out Time To Pick It Up Im Sure If The Family Guy Makes A Dear John Or The End Of The World Movies IM NOT Going Miss It Buddy I,ll Be Awating