++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Winter Song,

my mind,oh will ye find oh that sweet by by reconciled mine kiss my thoughts by by that once was made of lies of a tangled dream , that glitter spider web,my mind oh by by by.....and it was cold ohhhhh so cold so cold it was your,re touch melted away oh by by by by all the trembling of my skin kiss those scars ohhhh not shown but burried oh so deep to the touch of my skin oh by by by by kiss kiss my trembles good good by by by just love me just touch me, oh no by by by it cant,t be oh why oh why it cant be no way by by by oh no oh no no more matters to me my winter song.....oh this is our winter song can you see it can you see it oh when you look look look....in my eyes my mind oh will ye find...oh that sweet by by reconciled mind oh darlin my winter song ....that love that love that love make it live oh by by by by make your sound in my ears risk your thoughts to my soul....oh to my soul...Risk your love on me Risk It, OH My WINTER, Song.....The Clouds Cry Your Name Today...The Clouds Cry Hurt...oh by by by by Just Another Feel Of what never will never be....And Im Running Wild My winter song.....Oh no i dont No Im sure dont wanna loose you after all after that oh you and you and i have been through.........closer than ever before Oh.My winter song And Would You still Believe If i told you ...its not the way all though what we,ve been through My heart is running from you...Oh My Winter Song...Our Winter Song...And Its All Oh So Cold cold you feel the sweet by by by by by MY ...Winter Song Because I know Oh Yes I know Im falling and im drowning so in love ....WITH My ...Winter Song Yes so in love so in love ...with our winter song ...Oh where do we run we run far from...yes far from ...our Winter Song...My Winter Song...I,ll Risk It All And I,ll Risk It All On You...OH My Winter Song Our Winter Song......My Winter Song...Oh My Darlin You.Oh you Sweet By By By By By By By.....i,ll save you from ...Our Winter...Song....... Running Far Far Far Away Catch Me If You Can Sweet By By By By, From OUR WINTER SONG..............Ohhhh This Is My Winter, Song....oh by by by by ...our winter song ...our love..burned strong...In a winter..song..............