++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-18-2004, 03:11 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Prophecies of Jesus' birth made hundreds of years before the event!

OK bible readers, these prophecies were written hundreds of years before they were fulfilled. God is patient I tell U! But the result was JESUS!

Let's check some of em out and for goodness sakes, please include your own faves! Be patient, its amazing if U take em all in

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. [means God with us]

Matthew 1:22-23 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel

Micah 5:2 But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Matthew 2:16-18 When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: 'A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.' [Jeremiah 31:15]

Matthew 2:14-15 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'Out of Egypt I called my son.'[Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.]

Other General Prophecies Concerning His Life

Isaiah 9:6-7 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be upon his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Genesis 22:17-18 [Spoken to Abraham]: I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Psalm 72:17 [/b] May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the sun. All nations will be blessed through him, and they will call him blessed.

Plenty more where that came from yeeeeeeaaaaaaahh!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-18-2004, 11:13 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
LAM Ch.3 HOPE IN GODS MERCIES~~Remembering Mine Affliction And All My Misery The Wormwood And The Gall, My Soul Hath Theme Still In Remembrance And Is Humbled In Me This Recall To My Mind Therefore Have I Hope It Is Of The Lords Mercies That We Are Not Consumed BECAUSE HIS COMPASSIONS FAIL NOT, 19.22,,,,,,,,, ANOTHER ONE, BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY, HIS MERCY REIGNS FOREVER,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAP Its All In There,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-19-2004, 05:58 AM   #3
stillwater
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to stillwater Send a message via AIM to stillwater
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ....Plenty more where that came from yeeeeeeaaaaaaahh!!!!

Incidentally, Mithra of the Syrians born of a virgin in a stable on December 35th, 600 BC, resurrected at Easter, acted as a meditator between man and god and whose followers believe in immortality and baptism, not to mention a sacramental meal...
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

- Epicurus
Old 12-27-2004, 10:46 AM   #4
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
read the Book of Mormon, and youll see alot of prophecies of Christ
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new