++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nameless But I did,nt Forget

IF The Hand Who Delievers Ever Hurts Me It Will Be The Only Hand Who Can Wipe Away My Tears and yes oh i know you dont second guess me oh i know you because i love you Almighty Thunder Oh{{{ Jehovha}} Who Calls To The North South And The East And The West And They Will Obey Your Call Oh Jehovha Precious God Almighty The Sea Will Obey You Its You That Saves The Day Not Mans Glory Oh All Though You Go Unsung My Unsung Hero You Never Fail Daily Its True I Say No One Can Delcare All Your Praises And Yes I Know You Because You First Known Me Oh Precious Jehovha Oh Crystal Waters Oh I Dont Care Some Would Say Your The Devil But Where Would We Be If We Did,nt Have Some One To Blame Our Failure On Oh How You Love Oh How You Love And Oh How You Walk Alone In This Crazy World Oh (((JEHOVHA}}} Oh Crystal Waters Enemie Of Man And Mans Saviour Oh Crystal Waters Oh (((JEHOVHA}}} Precious Almighty God Of Thunder Oh You Build And You Break And You Bind You Close And You Open Oh JEHOVHA I Need Not Me But I Need Your Reemdeys I Need U Always Beside Me Oh (((JEHOVHA))) PRECIOUS God Of Orion Oh You Are My Good Luck Charm How I Trust Thee And Oh I Bleed For Thee When All Your Feelings Must Cast Aside But Oh I Love Thee And Oh How I Chose Thee I Know You Oh My Precious (((JEHOVHA}}} My Love My God My Almighty Thender And My Baby Breath Whispers In The Wind Oh How I Know You I Say My My My My PRECIOUS JEHOVHA
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You