++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-26-2005, 12:15 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Silent Fire Of The Risen

The Shadows Change As The Night Colders A Whirlwind Of Smoke And Fire I should Be Roaring But I,m Unable To Scream And Fight As My Heart Races Soaring Through The Valley Of Shadows Zombies Staring theme down in their eyes coming eye to eye with all that rob still Kill and destroy i find it a challange that we all relate and need each other the cold steel stab sting thats the cold hard truth thats my irony my weapon As My heart Rages To Save And Protect The silents Rage and causes Nature To Cry Out And Break before my eyes The Fire Rages Hide Under Many Moons And Battles The Fire That Rages Saves Tonite A Whirlwhind Of Smoke And Raging Flames Raise It And Rise its in your blood that Rises Be Bold And Hold On To The Flame Of Justice Truth And War Im Unable To Scream Silent Fire Destroys Cut The Chain Silent Fire Of the Risen its your blood that rises silent Fire Of The Risen Emptyness soon follows its path Its A weapon Not A comforter Silent Fire Of The Risen its in your blood that rises the fire that raged and won hides behind many moons a whirlwind of smoke and fire the silents of a raging fire inside of me
Old 03-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Silent Fire Of The Risen

that was good
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done