++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-02-2003, 09:06 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Madonna's new video!!!

Holy CRAP!!!!! I just saw a clip of her new video that she is "too afraid" to show in the states but is showing in Europe! She is a pig from hell is all I have to say!
It actually shows her in military garb with the American Flag behind her and all these violent stills, and her throwing a live grenade at a George Bush look alike! How freakin disrespectful!!!!! What the hell has Hollywood come to? There are anti-war protests and this is way beyond that! She has always liked to shock people well I think she is going to shock herself into the lowest pit of her career! Who does she think she is anyways? All this is going to do is piss off Americans to hating her more! Why the hell does she live in England anyways, as far as I am concerned she should stay there! I think that Hollywood does not realize life if TOTALLY different in America since 9/11 and people are not going to be tolerant of this kind of crap, regardless of political party! She is a disgrace to this country I am sorry for those who like her, I know I used to in my day in the 80's but she has continously shown what an idiot she is in the past decade! Stay in England you freak! :mad2

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 09:13 PM   #2
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
I saw parts of that video, but not the really violent bits. I agree, she goes too far. I don't like her personally, but I like some of her songs. It's a shame that these kind of stunts take attention away from her music.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:17 PM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
I used to big a BIG Madonna fan in the 80's but ever since her last couple of videos etc.. she needs to go to a psych ward! Ever since she married Guy Richie she is into these "violent videos" she has always been a shock video person but this is INSANE!!!!! She has gone WAY too far this time, and I think she can count on her career here in the USA like Michael Jackson's, IN THE CRAPPER!!!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 09:19 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I've thought she was a disrespectful pig for a long long time now. While I do like some of her earlier music (again, child of the 80's) she lost me around the time she started preaching to me about Justifying her love and Expressing myself. I have no respect for her now. I thought that video wasn't going to be released AT ALL, but apparently I didn't get all my info correct. She can stay the hell in Europe and continue to make bad movies with her husband.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-02-2003, 09:24 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
VH1 refuses to show it, I saw it on The O'Reily Factor tonight! They had a guy from Rolling Stone who was even annoyed with it! She is such an ass!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 09:38 PM   #6
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
I've never liked Madonna, she is such a bitch!! I agree that she is being completely disrespectful in every way!! Why don't we send her to war instead and let the rest of the troops come home!!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 04-02-2003, 09:38 PM   #7
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Why do celebritys think we care?

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 04-02-2003, 09:41 PM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I've never liked Madonna, she is such a bitch!! I agree that she is being completely disrespectful in every way!! Why don't we send her to war instead and let the rest of the troops come home!!

Hey that's a GREAT idea!:idea: She likes violence so much she needs to go live there for awhile instead of her posh England mansion!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 09:42 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Leader of Men
Why do celebritys think we care?

It is called being EGOCENTRIC!!!! Something Hollywood is good at being!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 09:45 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
What the heck is up with Madonna tryin to rap
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-02-2003, 09:47 PM   #11
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
It is called being EGOCENTRIC!!!!  Something Hollywood is good at being!
No kidding, we dont need to hear their opinions...

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 04-02-2003, 10:09 PM   #12
marlsy
USER INFO »
that is a bummer about Madonna, I like her, or at least I used to!! Now I will have to think again about liking her. I loved her in the 80's, didn't like her when she was into the sex freak show videos, liked her music again after she had her 1st baby. Now I'm afraid to see that video!!!! Why did she have to do that?? what a Beeaattchh!!!
Old 04-02-2003, 10:17 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
She has to do something to keep in the spotlight Marlsy! Even though it is negative she needs to be out there! I personally think she is grasping for straws, well she is crap in my eyes! Anyone who acts like her in public and puts out videos like this especially during a war to me should not be priveleged to call themselves an American! No matter what, respect needs to be held and she has proven over and over again she direspects anything with values. I feel sorry for her kids!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-02-2003, 10:21 PM   #14
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I really nener like much of Madonnas stuff
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-02-2003, 11:37 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I never liked her... I saw the video today, coz today it was its debut on MTV Brasil, so they showed it every hour... eww...

First of all, the music sucks. Secondly, the lyrics make no sense at all. Thirdly, itīs really unnapropriate for whatīs going on today...

If you wanna know, the video is like a fashion stuff, with people walking on the catwalk. So they show kids, soldiers, muslins and arab women. Then they cut to the locker room (I didnīt get this part), where thereīs a girl peeing, other changing clothes, blah blah blah and Maddona dancing over the toilet ( )... So these girls get a car (I must admit that car is pretty neat!) and run over the catwalk. Madonna begins to spray water on the photographers while the rest of the crowd seems indifferent... Oh, behind the catwalk there are 3 screens showing war images, planes, bombs and stuff (like the weathered tour stage)... then Madonna throws a granade and get a kind of motorbike behind the car and get out of the place. They cut to the granade, Bush gets it and people say "ohhh". Itīs a lighter and he lights a cigar. The end.

Thatīs pretty much it, in case you donīt saw it. Advice: donīt waste your time, it will only make you mad...