++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #1
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
Alter Bride in Norwich England - not even sold out WTF

I am seeing Alter Bridge tonight in Norwich UEA england.
And the website still says it aint sold out. I remember the tickets sold out
really quickly in just about everywhere else - So I am worrying they may never come back to Norwich as this is the first time they have been here.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Alter Bride in Norwich England - not even sold out WTF

maybe they just don't have a lot of fans in the area
Old 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
J-Man
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) I am seeing Alter Bridge tonight in Norwich UEA england.

So how was the concert? I've read several messages on their myspace that it was incredible!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
pbeck
USER INFO »

hi everyone; im new - met AB after manchester on sunday,it was an awesome show - the hot leg impressions were funny!

they said machester was ,but it did fill up! - on that has anyone posted a set list for manchester?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
J-Man
USER INFO »

Hello and thanks for the feedback. I think there is a set list at www.alterbridgeband.net.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:19 AM   #6
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki

Actually I went to the gig and allthough I was told it wasn't sold out in the end it must of been quite close to full.

The gig was really good. I quite liked Logan - who I also saw with Alter Bridge about 3 years ago, but Hot Leg were awful - people went outside during their set or went to a back room to sit down lol - i am pretty sure they cut their set short aswell.

Alter Bridge were really good - I'll be honest though and saw Myles didn't sound as good as I've seen him sound on some other videos on you tube.
He must of being having an off day, or had a cold or voice problems or couldn't hear himself - or something like that.

There were 2 songs were he did sound on and that was 'in Loving Memory'
and 'watch over you' Myles performed this by himself acousticly which was the first time he has done that - i thought he done a great job - you can see the video here. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlh2cL2ov8
Old 11-12-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
Shed Unit
USER INFO »

Was at Norwich, Logan rocked! Saw them last time they toured with Alter Bridge and they've improved loads! Have ordered they're new album! Hotleg...what can you say about them?! That Hawkins dude just ain't a rocker however hard he tries! The guitar player was good though. I have to agree with a previous comment about Myles. He seemed to be vary about reaching the higher notes, maybe had something to do with the fact that their gig the next night was in London and being filmed live! But they still rocked! Got to remember to stand on Mr Tremonti's side next time, couldn't hear him as much from the other side!

The missus was going to take me to the Nottingham Rock City gig but she didn't....
Old 11-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
pbeck
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) Hello and thanks for the feedback. I think there is a set list at www.alterbridgeband.net.

many thanks:

i have two which conflict a little,but i have just been mailed a link to the manchester show recording on dimedozen to check it against.

On Hotleg:
i saw the sign on the door "ill" i wasn't keen to see this band after 1-seeing video on youtube 2-justin hawkins.i noticed they popped up on tour with extreme since who were boo'd off during donnington 94 so maybe they'll do better with their crowd! - im glad Logan got an extended set,but they need to appear more comfortable which they did towards the middle of the set.

for my first AB show,my brother really loves alter bridge, i dragged him to an evening with DOWN in april - this was his turn and i enjoyed it more than i expected i would.even got his ticket/short signed which made it more memorable and he was made up with it!! thanks Mr tremonti and the bass player the girls didnt know.hahaha

off to re live it.