++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-17-2004, 12:36 PM   #16
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM) I don't believe in God and I don't believe he has ever done anything for me... Of course a lot of good things have happened in myslef, but that would be because of ME or because of FATE...
Well Lith It Takes All Kind To Make A World, Dosent It, Amen And Amen!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-21-2004, 12:51 PM   #17
MyAngelwings
USER INFO »
God turned mylife around!

wow I cant say enough on this topic. God has changed my life so much.
I was very much into paganism/occult, He just kept workin on my and changed my whole life! I gave up all that stuff.
Praise God.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:04 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thats Awsome Hes The ONLY ONE, I Know Who Can Or Anything Else For That Matter, Yes my Only Problem Is I CANT PRAISE HIM ENOUGH!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-21-2004, 11:00 PM   #19
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
OK I dont wanna monopolise this board, but I sorta wanna practice this..

BTW I think its great that people are posting, even ones from here I have never met. Lets hang!

I would have to say that I am grateful for this morning. I had a hard counselling session with lots of tears, and then went in to see my senior pastor and we laughed for about an hour about basically the most silly things, but it was just a blessing from God. I really needed it. Thanks Lord!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-22-2004, 12:11 AM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN!!!!
Old 06-26-2004, 12:36 AM   #21
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Okay, I'll just tell the big long story.....As some of you may know, this last week I went to a church camp called Falls Creed here in Oklahoma. It's a really amazing place, you people in Texas, and the other states around here, if you ever get a chance to go, you should. We had a church from Arizona go with us this year, and I met some girls from Louisiana. The tabernacle will hold about 6,000 people, and it was pretty full in there, so I would imagine there were somewhere between 5,000 and 6,000 people there. And out of our group, which was I think 66 people, quite a few people were saved, and on the nights of invitation at the tabernacle the whole floor infront of the stage was crowded with people. And right before each invitation, the preacher guy asked everyone to bow their heads and pray for someone that was at Falls Creek, and we had a feeling they weren't saved, he asked us to pray for them. The first time, I prayed for a girl, she's had a tough life, and she definatly shows it in her attitude. She's kinda mean to people, she's a smart elik, and stuff like that, and we all knew that anything we did or said about it wouldn't help, so we just left her alone about that. But that night she didn't go up for the invitation, but after we are through with the tabernacle services, we go to our cabins and have a devotional with just our church group. She asked Jesus into her life that night at devotional. Then, the next day I over heard a friend talking about another friend, and she said that she wasn't saved. So that night at the tabernacle, I prayed for her to receive Jesus, and sure enough she did go up during invitation. God definatly works his wonders at Falls Creek, there were several others from our church that were saved, a few rededicated, and one guy signed up to be a missionary. And I think that is amazing, because before we left, he was really dreading going to Falls Creek, and on the last night I asked him what he thought of it, and he said he really liked it. For his missionary stuff, it's possible that he could just do stuff in Oklahoma, or All over the U.S., or he could go anywhere in the world, so maybe you guys could pray for him.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 06-26-2004, 12:58 PM   #22
creedsister
USER INFO »
6,000 people thats a lot, I will keep the dude in my prayers saxon
Old 06-28-2004, 10:42 AM   #23
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
K.
My newest praise point would be that I was feeling really ugly and that there would be no man out there for me. I know it sounds dumb and I am pretty embarrased that I was upset about it, but anyways, God showed me through some guys that I met and was hanging with, that not any man will do for ME! I really felt that he was saying that I have a call on my life and that whoever I marry should be someone that can handle it, cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like me :P so I felt really special thanks to God, and though I still feel sorta lonely, I know I am important enough to wait for the right guy, cos as one of the guys said, I am a handful! HAHA!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-28-2004, 12:53 PM   #24
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) K.
My newest praise point would be that I was feeling really ugly and that there would be no man out there for me. I know it sounds dumb and I am pretty embarrased that I was upset about it, but anyways, God showed me through some guys that I met and was hanging with, that not any man will do for ME! I really felt that he was saying that I have a call on my life and that whoever I marry should be someone that can handle it, cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like me :P so I felt really special thanks to God, and though I still feel sorta lonely, I know I am important enough to wait for the right guy, cos as one of the guys said, I am a handful! HAHA!
you sure are !!!!!!! cos most guys would be intimidated by a lady like, Like wise sincirrrrrrrrrr
Old 07-05-2004, 09:48 PM   #25
Kimvan
USER INFO »
You guys know me formerly as Kim V. I'm a believer, but I don't usually come in this forum much, only because I don't enjoy "debating" about my spirituality, but I check it out once in awhile to see if someone needs prayer. Anyway, when I saw this thread, I couldn't resist because I soooo enjoy praising God and thanking Him for His many blessings!!
I truly do not take anything for granted, because He blesses me and my family in so many ways, too numerous to mention!! In all the little things that seem to just fall into place just the right way in a day, and then to the big things that are just way to big for me to handle alone (but never to big for our awesome God!), He never ceases to amaze me! His love, grace, mercy, and perfect peace are what get me through each and every day! Kind of makes me wonder how I ever got through life without Him before I was saved. I always knew about God, and loved Him, but never had a real relationship with the Lord Jesus. Not to say that everything is always perfect in my life, because it certainly isn't! But I deal with life and everything the enemy tries to throw at me much better now that I have the Lord truly in my life!! Amen! SHOUT TO THE LORD, ALL THE EARTH, LET US SING, POWER AND MAJESTY, PRAISE TO THE KING, MOUNTAINS BOW DOWN AND THE SEAS WILL ROAR AT THE SOUND OF YOUR NAME!!!

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless
Old 07-05-2004, 10:44 PM   #26
creedsister
USER INFO »
SHOURT TO THE LORD He Never Ceases To Amaze Me Either BUT HES IS AN AMAZING GOD !!!!! I Would Say A Big Thank Ya To Da Big Jc For Always Showing Up Just In The Nick Time!!! Hes Kinda Cool That Way,
Old 07-06-2004, 01:34 AM   #27
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
God has given me the chance to go back to Falls Creek for a day with my cousin, I think we are going to try and go either this Thursday or Friday. Hopefully Thursday though. He has also given me the courage to talk to my friend about salvation.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 07-08-2004, 09:49 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Cool saxon i visted it the web site I would Thank the Big Jc u know the man For clarity Today
Old 07-20-2004, 01:25 PM   #29
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Well its not what God has done for me, but what he just did for my neighbour!

I was watching TV and I heard a thump downstairs, so I looks out and I see this bush on fire. Then I realised it was another molotov cocktail; thrown at a car this time, and it had riccoche'd off it and into a bush. Second time in 6 months someone in that unit has been targeted; last one was thrown at the building!!!

Someone over there is really disliked, but PRAISE GOD I was wired from my 2 coffees, and was still awake at 3am to hear the thud, see it and ring the fire brigade.

Someone up there likes that guy cos if it wasnt for me being up late, KABOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Just goes to show that God can even use us addicts....hehe any excuse!!! PRAISE GOD

Now I gotta go...gotta go repent from my caffeine addiction....

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-20-2004, 04:43 PM   #30
creedsister
USER INFO »
If the Lord is with us someone is all around In those kind events sincirr PRAISE GOD