++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Revelation toys

all my angels earth quake go grab your sister revelation and tell tribulation to let peace be still for dinner, @ 8;00 : my peace be still prayers are with us all, The Elevator Be Foucused Ladies And Gentlemen, I know Its That Time Of Year When We Find Our Hiding Place Of Me As Toys Emerge We Thinking About All The Toys Santa,s Brought Us For Christmas And How They Effected What We Our Today, And I Promised I Get This Thread Up, Which In My Busy Life Of Adult Hood JUST POPED In The Old Nogging As I,am A Collector, Of THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE TOYS, notice how ya,alls that CASTLE GRAYSKULL HAD SKELETORS FACE, from Wiki Wiki Reports, its almost as shocking as episode of rubber chicken or revealing as darth vader being lukes pappy, i can feel my theroy being stole from the directors as conclude, and guys i cant serve ya without my chapstick or favorite pen, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, this was some skitches before the ORGINAL Was Finshied BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Ya,alls ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grayskull 2.jpg (7.5 KB, 216 views)