++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-21-2005, 01:29 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
white roses was created to blush

Arms Of My Love Are Like Arms Of Still I feel Safe As a Child Away From A World That I despised i never knew i could be made love to perfectly nothing is wrong in my beloveds arms he fills up with a love so beautiful deep and true with out the need of touching even with im with him and not with him his touches are only his and his alone nobody else no one couls pull me away from the arms of my beloved his eyes of vitrue and passion and darkness my hearts last beat will get lost there again in his eyes he whashes aways my fears and subsides my trembling and the trembling of my lips the gasp of my breath he whispers words too me only to me only i can undrstand he unleashes a hunger oh oh such a hunger that he can only feed arms of my beloved lips as soft as rose petal arms more gentle than a worry of new mothers love holding her first born jewel touches so sultry kissies so deep ever suck he takes from my lips tells another story locked deep inside my soul every touch every whisper he leaves by my will leave me safe arms of my beloved so soft as feathers you would love to roll and and dance in his lips refine all the beauty and all the passion locked away inside that all the wounds and thorns takes away from the soul arms of my beloved restores everything that i love i love the way he loves me without skin or flesh to flesh its always heart to heart always true when i long for his touch when i need him so much nothing can take the place of him when im lost away in my beloveds arms The hunger the passion that burns inside my soul belongs in the arms of my beloved
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done