++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-01-2005, 02:56 PM   #601
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
again he limiteth a certian day saying in David...today after so long a time as it is said..TODAY if ye will hear his voice harden not your hearts..for if jesus had given theme rest... the he would he not afterward HAVE SPOKEN OF ANOTHER DAY..There Remains therefore a rest to the people Of God..for he that enters into his rest hath also ceased from his own works..as God did from his LET US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTTO THAT REST. lest any man fall after the same Example of unbellief..For The Word Of God Is Quick And POWERFUL And Sharper than Any 2 eged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul..and spirt and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.. neither is THERE ANY CREATURE THAT IS NOT MANIFEST IN HIS HIS SIGHT BUT ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPENED UNTO THE EYES OF HIM WITH WHOM WE HAVE TO DO...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-02-2005, 07:38 AM   #602
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 2nd

"Sorrow deepens the believers compassion for others."

Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful. When God's children are in need, be the one to help them out.

If people persecute you because you are a Christian, don't curse them; pray that God will bless them. When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow.

Romans 12:12-15

Heaven

Old 07-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #603
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-03-2005, 03:10 PM   #604
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 3rd

"Pinocchio."

The wood carver who made himself a son out of a stump of a tree did so out of love. He wanted someone to love and care for, to teach and to guide, to spend time with and to share with. Pinocchio was the answer to the prayers of a lonely old man. In the end, the old man's love brought the boy made of wood to life.

God carved for Himself men and women to be with Him forever. He filled them with good things. He made them to love, and care, and learn, and grow. He fashioned them out of clay, then He made them as He was. He made us just less than Himself. He calls us gods and children, the greatest of all His creation. In God's eyes, we are sacred and good. Let us do everything we can to live up to His holy expectations.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psalm 82:6

Heaven

Old 07-03-2005, 03:28 PM   #605
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 07-04-2005, 08:15 AM   #606
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 4th

"Independence Day."

For Americans, July 4 has special meaning as we celebrate Independence Day. There will be parades and picnics and fireworks. It is a day to celebrate freedom and to recognize God as the true source of freedom and blessing for any nation.

So much of our freedom today seems bound up in a world driven by material possessions, yet those who died for the liberty we enjoy often did so to obtain or preserve freedoms of conscience, speech, religion, assembly, among others. And much of the blessing we enjoy today began with the promise God made to Abraham.

"I will cause your descendants to become as numerous as the stars, and I will give them all these lands. And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed. I will do this because Abraham listened to me and obeyed all my requirements, commands, regulations, and laws."

Genesis 26:4-5

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

Heaven

Old 07-04-2005, 01:39 PM   #607
creedsister
USER INFO »
hehe safe last year i caught my power line on fire... AND AMEN PRAISE THE LORD. FOR BEING THE GOD HE IS, Pslam 33. REJOICE IN THE LORD O YE RIGHTEOUS FOR PRAISE IS COMELY FOR THE UPRIGHT PRAISE THE LORD WITH HARP SING UNTO HIM WITH PSLATERY AND INSTRUMENTS AND 10 STRINGS SING UNTO HIM A NEW SONG AND LET IT OUT PLAY WITH A LOUD NOISE AND WITH FEEL FOR THE WORD OF THE LARD IS RIGHT AND ALL HIS WORKS BE DONE IN TRUTH HAVE A SAFE ONE :
Old 07-05-2005, 07:35 AM   #608
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

How do you catch your power line on fire???

Oh, do tell...

Heaven

Old 07-05-2005, 07:36 AM   #609
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 5th

"Materialism."

It's not wrong to find pleasure in the good things money can buy, but we should never rely on them for happiness. If our fulfillment depends on material possessions, we are crushed when we lose them. But if our joy is found in the Lord, nothing can disrupt it.

Though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; ...yet I will rejoice in the Lord.

Habakkuk 3:17-18

Heaven

Old 07-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #610
creedsister
USER INFO »
Well Hev...A Roman Candle , just zoomed Right through my powerline and caught on fire but it started to rain and it put it out Indeed, false happiness comes from things that money can buy..if you depend on world of earthly treasures they be only for a season Place your treasures in heaven where it dose not decay.. Or cant be stolen or bought or sold,
Old 07-06-2005, 07:32 AM   #611
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 6th

"Nothing beats the real thing."

Once we are touched by the grace of God, nothing else compares. What this world has to offer us is but a snapshot of what we can really have. Embrace God, and all that He is, and all that He does. You'll never need anything else.

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Psalm 84:10

Heaven

Old 07-06-2005, 03:16 PM   #612
creedsister
USER INFO »
Come On Come On

Yes Indeed Separation From The Temple You Will Indeed Be Left Empty Aint Nothing Like The Real Thing Pslam 42..1.4 AS THE HEART PANTETH AFTER THE WATER BROOKS SO PANTETH MY SOUL AFTER THE LIVING GOD WHEN SHALL I COME AND APPEAR BEFORE GOD MY TEARS HAVE BEEN MY MEAT DAY AND NIGHT WHILE THEY CONTINUALY SAY UNTO ME WHERE IS THY GOD WHEN I REMEMBEAR THESE THINGS I POUR OUT MY SOUL IN ME FOR I HAD GONE WITH THE MULITITUDE THAT KEPT THE HOLY DAY
Old 07-07-2005, 07:40 AM   #613
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 7th

"Receiving the Holy Spirit."

Not only does the Holy Spirit bring about the work of conversion, but after it has taken place, after Christ has come into your heart, the Holy Spirit personally gives you the assurance that you are a believer. As Romans 8:16 says, “The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.” As a result, you can have the inner conviction and witness of the Holy Spirit that you are a child of God.

God is not asking you to do the impossible. He will give you the power to live the Christian life. With the Holy Spirit empowering you, and as you yield to Him, you can live this life that God has called you to live.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:63

Heaven

Old 07-07-2005, 04:34 PM   #614
creedsister
USER INFO »
Powerfull Thing

Indeed HEV.. : john.14 The Promise Of The Spirt The Comforter The Wisdom Of Truth...If Ye Love Keep My Commandments And I Will Pray The Father And He Shall Give You Another COMFORTER THAT WILL ABIDE WITH YA FOREVER Even The Spirt Of Truth ..GLORY GLORY GLORY That Same Truth That Set The Captaives FREE
Old 07-08-2005, 07:41 AM   #615
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 8th

"Paying attention to what we do is vital in our coexistence and our walk."

One of the best ways we can honor our Lord is to pay attention and be careful. Other people see the way we live our lives, and if we are sloppy and sinful, we can hardly hope to make others see the benefits of being Christian. Once we have been touched by the saving grace of God, we need to pay attention and live as careful a life a possible.

Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.

Psalm 85:9

Heaven