++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #2251
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Worship His Majesty Praise Jesus

JESUS WHO DIED NOW GLORIFIES KING OF ALL KINGS WE WORSHIP HIS MAJESTY WITH A NEW A SONG AND A FREE SPIRT PRAISE JESUS NO MAN KNOWETH, The God Of many Wanders The God Who Giveth Freely The God Who Never Sleeps WE PRAISE YOU STILL THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL REEDEMER OF US ALL IN THE NIGHT AND THE DAY IN YOUR PRECIOUS PRESENTS THERE IS NO DARKNESS ONLY LIGHT THE GOD WHO LOVES US AND WAYS ARE WAY SO FAR BEYOND US WE KNOW YOUR MAJESTY DEVINE AND SPEAKER OF THE UNSEEN AND THE HIGHEST OF HEAVENS DESIRE WE MAGINFIY YOUR BEAUTY AND YOUR HOLLINESS WHO PROMISES US LIFE EVERLASTING THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING AND LORD FOREVER OH LETS WORSHIP HIS SWEET MAJESTY FROM THE MOUNTAIN OR FROM THE VALLEY BOTH ARE THE SAME TO HIM PRAISE JESUS HE STILL HIGHER THAN THE MOUNTAIN OR THE VALLEY JUST BY YOUR SPIRT OH LORD WE CAN ALL AWAY IN EVERLASTING LIFE THATS JESUS KING OF KING AND LORDS OF LORDS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 09-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #2252
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

September 22nd

"Indian Summer Days."

Of the four seasons, my favorite time of year is Indian Summer. The nights are crisp, the days are warm and the sun and moon work together in perfect harmony to balance nature, bring forth bountiful harvests, and prepare us for fall.

Rainy days are loved by farmers. Snowy days are loved by children who can stay home from school. Storms are loved by mystery fanatics. Gray days are loved by romantics. Sunny days are loved by picnickers. Warm days are loved by beach goers. Cool days are loved by those who stroll. All days have their purposes under heaven. Enjoy the day that the Lord has made. He has many more to share.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Heaven

Old 09-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #2253
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 23rd

"Big Brother is watching you!"

In high school I read the novel 1984 by George Orwell, which made famous the phrase “Big Brother is watching you.” In this imaginary society, all aspects of life are under surveillance. Today, there are millions of closed-circuit video cameras. London is saturated with them, and we are not too far behind... These cameras watch lobbies and sidewalks for security reasons. They even monitor traffic.

Psalm 33 tells us that God is also watching from on high. He sees not just images and activities but discerns thoughts and motives. As Creator God, when He speaks, it will be done. His eternal purposes march on unhindered. Earthly obstacles are mere steppingstones to Him. Though many may depend on military strength for deliverance and safety, their hope is in vain. Yet we who fear the Lord need not flee from this awesome God. The psalmist affirms, “The eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy... He is our help and our shield".

From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 33:14

Heaven

Old 09-24-2008, 06:47 AM   #2254
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 24th

"There are some tough times in life!"

They're inescapable. That's when our confidence in the Lord's salvation and our relationship with him get tested! It is one thing to sing "it is well with my soul" at the end of a peel-the-paint worship service, but it is quite another to be able to sing it when they auction your house off at the courthouse steps or you've lost a child to death. That's when the commitment to be who we want to be overrides the weakness of what we feel. Faith can't take a holiday when we travel through the suburbs of hell or we'll never find our way out. So don't throw it away. Be like Job or Jeremiah who both argued and complained to God. Just don't quit.

Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36

Heaven

Old 09-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #2255
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 25th

"The sincerity of our obedience."

Meditation sets our whole mind and spirit in a proper mood for encountering God. We are made ready for hearing the Word of God in our hearts. It also makes it easier to spend time with God. Meditation opens doors to God that we might have missed before. Take time to quietly contemplate the glories of the Lord.

I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

Psalm 119:15

Heaven

Old 09-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #2256
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 24th

"There are some tough times in life!"

They're inescapable. That's when our confidence in the Lord's salvation and our relationship with him get tested! It is one thing to sing "it is well with my soul" at the end of a peel-the-paint worship service, but it is quite another to be able to sing it when they auction your house off at the courthouse steps or you've lost a child to death. That's when the commitment to be who we want to be overrides the weakness of what we feel. Faith can't take a holiday when we travel through the suburbs of hell or we'll never find our way out. So don't throw it away. Be like Job or Jeremiah who both argued and complained to God. Just don't quit.

Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS TRIALS BY FIRE HE Comforts All That Mourn IN THEIR TIME OF GRIEF PRAISE JESUS IF I CANT COME I WILL SEND THE COMFORTER THE DESTROYER MAY PUT YOU IN A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE CORNERED AND MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOUR BACKS TO THE WALL BUT BEWARE AND STAND ON THE ROCK IN THOSE TIMES KATS BECAUSE HE IS THE GOD THAT MAKES AWAY STILL WHERE THERE IS NO WAY HE IS THE GOD WHO CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS AND MAKE THE IMPOSSBILE POSSBILE THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAY FOREVER AND ALWAYS beautiful post David BLESSINGS AND STRENETH
Old 09-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #2257
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 27th

"Seek and pursue relentlessly."

God's Lordship over your life and the righteousness it demands in your daily life. What you pursue is all temporary; only God and his Kingdom remain. In the process, you will find that the God who gives you his Kingdom and righteousness also will bless you with the things that you need in this life.

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33

Heaven

Old 09-28-2008, 08:03 AM   #2258
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 28th

"Intimate conversation with God."

That's what prayer is... And the English word meditate derives from a Latin word that means “to rehearse.” Often my prayers seem like a kind of rehearsal. I go over basic notes (the Lord’s Prayer), practice familiar pieces (the Psalms), and try out a few new tunes. Mainly, I show up... Finding that spontaneity often flows from discipline.

Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

Psalm 116:2

Heaven

Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #2259
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) August 21st

"A solemn call to praise and serve the Lord."

Do we spend much time glorying in all that the Lord has done for us, or do we lament over what has yet to occur? So often we can find ourselves blaming God when things don't go right. The Hebrew people did it. The kings did it. Even early Christians did it. We should be careful to learn from their mistakes and fill our hearts and mouths with the praise that God surely deserves.

Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.

Psalm 105:5

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS IN OUR TIMES OF NEED AND MOST DESPRATE HOURS WE CANT FORGET THE GOD ON OURSIDE WHO PICKS UP THE PIECES TIME AND TIME AGAIN KATS PRAISE JESUS THESE ARE BECOMING HARDER TIMES TO SERVE HIM HELL JUST WANTS TO RAIN ON HOPES POWER AND FAITH AS IT WAS IN OLD TIMES SAME TODAY The Acknowlging Of Hopelness PRAISE JESUS THERE COMES THAT MOMEANT WHEN HELL JUST WONT BACK DOWN AND THE ONLY HOPE YOU HAVE AND THE BUFFET THAT IS SHOWED BEFORE YOU IS TRUTH WHEN ALL REALTIY BECOMES CLEAR AND THE BLACK AND WHITE WILL REMAIN A STUMBLING BLOCK AND IN THOSE TIMES OF STRUGGLES TRUTH SHALL INDEED COLIDE WITH TRUTH PRAISE JESUS WE CAN EITHER EXCEPT THE LIES PORTRAYED THAT OUR STRUGGLE AND JUST COMMON SENSE THATS JUST POURING YOU OUT A BUFFET LIKE A FLOOD My Brother David Im GOING SHOUT PRAISE JESUS HE WILL STAND WITH YOU AND MAKE THY ENMIES HIS FOOT STOOL AND TRUTH SHALL INDEED ARISE WITH THE ADVISARY SO WE SHOULD PRAISE HIM IN ALWAYS IF YOU,VE PRAISED HIM THE VALLEY YOU KNOW THE PIT I SPEAK OF PRAISE JESUS PRAISE PRAISE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND SPEAK TO THESE STRUGGLESS ABOUT PLACE CALLED JORDAN BLESSINGS AND STRENTH KATS
Old 09-29-2008, 06:34 AM   #2260
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 29th

"The glory begins to be revealed."

Truth is seen in what it does and whom it seeks.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

John 3:20-21

Heaven

Old 09-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #2261
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE HE THAT GIVES THE BLIND THEIR SIGHT IN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS By My Name, All Our Clothed And Our All Fed By Name The Deaf Shall Hear By My Name those who cant speak shall speak by name the feeble kness shall rise by my name the aflicted shall praise me by name the blind see Oh Yes By My Name BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 09-30-2008, 06:18 AM   #2262
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 30th

"Good, better, and best."

I don't know about you, but my most difficult decisions are not about choosing between good and bad. I usually know what is good and what is bad, especially when bad involves evil. My toughest choices are when I have to choose between good, better, and best. My love for God usually overcomes my weakness and I choose good over bad. But unless I've placed myself before God's word and surrendered my heart to him in prayer, I have a very tough time choosing between good and best. Yet I'm convinced that much of what God would love to do through us today does not happen because we've settled for good when he longs to lead us to best!

This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.

Philippians 1:9-10

Heaven

Old 09-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #2263
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus Nothing But The Best Will Do

PRAISE JESUS IN The Kings supplications unto THE FATHER HE SAID IN US IN AGONEY AS WE ONLY FEEL THE CONTEMPT OF IT TODAY WHICH IS NOT GREATER THAN THE ANGONEY HE SUFFERED THEN,HE SAID I THIRST, and then by death alone it was finshed PRAISE JESUS And His Disciples IN THEIR ANGER The Word Must Be Fuifilled And It Was Not Done By Anger Nor WRATH BUT BY LOVE HE HAD FOR HIS FATHER AND OBEY HIM HE SAID THOSE WHO LOVE ME SHALL OBEY ME And Brother The Descions The Choices The Good Bad And The Ugly Is Their Daily For My ENMIES Are Ever With Me PRAISE JESUS so was his thats why we have the precious precepts AS UNTO A SWORD THATS FIGHTING DAY AND NIGHT AND NIGHT AND DAY proverbs 3 3 7 LET NOT MERCY AND TRUTH FORSAKE THEE BIND THEME ABOUT THY NECK WRITE THEME UPON THY HEART TRUST IN THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDIING Why ? BECAUSE EVERY DAY PRAISE JESUS AND KEEP ON PRAISES HIM we Picking Up That Towel getting closer and closer and closer To THROW IT IN then The Bells Of Our First Love Surley Rings Clear IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT ALL THY PATHS BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL , WE Excalt The He Is King And Lord Forever BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 10-01-2008, 06:28 AM   #2264
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 1st

"Need to please all of the people all of the time?"

Well we all know that will never happen... There is always someone who will find fault with us, no matter what we do. Some people just aren't happy unless they criticize. In times when we feel the most persecution, God waits for us with open arms. He understands well what it is like to be mistreated for no good reason. He went to the cross in just that way. When times get rough, turn to the one who understands best. God will comfort you and give you the strength you need to persevere.

Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

Psalm 119:78

Heaven

Old 10-02-2008, 07:06 AM   #2265
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 2nd

"Fighting fear."

Fear is such a paralyzing emotion. It robs us vitality, decision-making ability, and strength. Courage helps us step out of fear's paralysis and turn its nervous edge into power. But this kind of courage comes to us fully only when we know that all that Satan and his allies can really have of us is our bodies. He cannot take our mind, our attitude, our faith, and most of all, he cannot take our relationship with God, given to us through Jesus.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Proverbs 29:25

Heaven