++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-23-2007, 03:06 PM   #8281
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?

i dont even get time to do that i like to go the woods its been a while since i,ve done that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #8282
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Furthermore

i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #8283
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Furthermore

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-24-2007, 12:43 PM   #8284
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!
Why ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i never give germs the second thought haaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Old 06-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #8285
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Where the hecks Suzie been lately
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #8286
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL, I hear ya, sis. It's a pain, but when you gotta go, you gotta go .
Old 06-25-2007, 08:26 AM   #8287
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) ...but when you gotta go, you gotta go .
Darn tootin'

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #8288
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Where the hecks Suzie been lately
Oh GoodGodgirl, i,ve have,nt heared from her but she usually drops in every now then,
Old 06-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #8289
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Yeah, it's been a while. She needs to visit more often.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:19 AM   #8290
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #8291
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

That new pizza from Subway's not bad
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-28-2007, 11:38 PM   #8292
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!
OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason
Old 06-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #8293
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason
Oh YOU can talk!

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-30-2007, 01:54 PM   #8294
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I'm worried for my cousin, Zach
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 06-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #8295
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Oh YOU can talk!

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!
JUST GO RIGHT AHEAD AND VENT, i was just kiding btw must be pms time my tweet heart da goodness